Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations (25461 Views)

As Nigerians Head For 2023 Polls / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / Nigerians Head To Polls, Elect Another Pharaoh, Suffer Another 4 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by MalcoImX: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

don't even go there!

the lifeless one added nothing to their success.... buhari is still a terrorist and grandpatron of bandits
Look at how free this dude is! Would you say this during GEJ without feeling some jitters?
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by Emyzoloye5(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:

I love you bro..No homo!!!! angry

one love nwanne
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by pasol4real(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
alizma:

Those who matters know his role in their position. Whenever Iweala stepped into Nigeria, Buhari's office will be her first visit before any other visit or meeting. Watch it
That’s just formality
She will be visiting the president of her country and not necessarily buhari the dullard n bigot
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by BlackPantherxXx: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
What of the Amina woman? nothing dey her CV!

I even learnt she doesn't have a University degree...is it true?
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by frog12: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
na lie!
loaded ko, sack ni!
what performance? environment minister ko, garri minister ni. go back to your dirty city!
all these women ministers no dey do work. just to load their accounts. i am surprised even NOI will perform in this job!

LastProphet:

Amina Zubair CV is of course loaded and her performance under MDG is unrivalled in Nigeria, if you read again you will see where I placed her
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by frog12: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
based on information we see, it appears so. which make me wonder how she became minister or even get top position for UN

BlackPantherxXx:

I even learnt she doesn't have a University degree...is it true?
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by ada9ja(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

I won't Cus Buhari has none

very stupid, clueless and nepotic Bandit-in-cheif

Lols...u really pained
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by Excuses: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

don't even go there!

the lifeless one added nothing to their success.... buhari is still a terrorist and grandpatron of bandits

Haba Oga, dont be a hater..everybody knows buhari has contributed to the emergence of them all..Okonjo iweala called on Buhari, and Buhari gave a node what else do you want..Buhari supported Adesina the Afdb president..

I know that Buhari is trying, though it's not easy for him..
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Biodun556:
- OPEC
- AFDB
- UN
- ICC

and now:

- WTO

His Excellency Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo of Nigeria assumed office today in his role as Secretary General of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) at the OPEC Secretariat in Vienna, Austria.

Dr Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank. He previously served as Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.

Amina J Mohammed is a Nigerian diplomat and politician who is serving as the fifth Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations. Previously, she was Nigerian Minister of Environment from 2015

Chile Eboe-Osuji (born 1962) is a judge of the International Criminal Court, The Hague since March 2012 and was elected as President on 11 March 2018. His election into the Presidency of the International Criminal Court is for a three-year term.

The World Trade Organization (WTO) has appointed former Nigeria's finance minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the new director-general. Ngozi now becomes the first woman and also African to lead the Switzerland-based institution.

remove the UN and OPEC it does not require any scholastic doggedness/competence to occupy any global position which nomination is based on opportunistic Boko Haram and Petro dollars propaganda, scam etc!
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by systemz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari for using his clout to bring Nigeria to this level internationally during his Tenure

UN Deputy Secretary-General - Amina Muhammed
Secretary-General-OPEC-Mr Muhammed Barkindo
DG WTO -Ngozi Iweala
AFDB President-Akinwunmi Adesina
President ICC-Chile Eboe-Osuji
Executive Director, World Bank Group-Mansur Muhtar

"God Bless President Buhari for using his clout to bring Nigeria to this level internationally during his Tenure"
Are you mad already?
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by inyanging: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Biodun556:
grin

Congrats to all appointees Shine on, ,Thanks be to God,Mr President & the govt of Nigeria, AU that really show that region is sole monopoly of knowledge, wisdom but whom the Lord chosen, God bless all those sponsored, mentioned ,& nominated our great citizens, I( it was some body that mentioned Joseph, Daniel to their King)thank u Mr president, Nigerian Govt, etc etc
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by LastProphet: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
na lie!
loaded ko, sack ni!
what performance? environment minister ko, garri minister ni. go back to your dirty city!
all these women ministers no dey do work. just to load their accounts. i am surprised even NOI will perform in this job!

Pls don't assume everybody you meet on NL is your fellow corper awaiting employment pls. I'm only here to educate the younger ones that are ready to learn. To verify how MDG performed under her shouldn't take you more than calling up some old folks with the facts to educate you.
Re: Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
alizma:

Those who matters know his role in their position. Whenever Iweala stepped into Nigeria, Buhari's office will be her first visit before any other visit or meeting. Watch it
buhari and his goons wanted to rubbish okonji iwealas image to justify bringing in crooks to manage our economy. He only identified with her when she got International recognition.Bubu is a quintessential ethnic bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno / ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.