Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (49284 Views)

Tony Blair, Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Induction Of New, Returning Governors / Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by zedegit: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Amumaigwe:

While, NOI has moved on to become the DG of WTO, he Sowore is busy changing prisons. What an irony!

Ah! Ah! Awon werey.

I don laugh tire.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Cj4charles(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2021
OruExpress:
it gets worst
and if you check carefully Afonja's are the major group signing the petition

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Komu1048(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2021
The way you people carry tribe for head ehn. Me haven’t achieve anything just by tribe. I’m happy for her and she deserve it. Person wey like me, and care na my tribe, family
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by nsiba: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2021
divicoded:

How old are you kiddo

Mandela was changing prisons and later became president!

Even if you are a kid, you can at least read history

Don't think because of old age you are making sense...
Sowere is an all round calamitous fellow
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by AFONJACOW(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Afonjas and their hatred for Igbos be like bicycle e no dey finish. Shameless cowards fear fear morons everything is tribal war to them, always running after Shadows fearing Someone is after their survivor, can't even face competitors

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2021
When he thought buhari will appoint him as director general BMC crew
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Proffdada: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2021
EsomahJD:
He is representing yorubas angry
no he's not. But I can't say the same for you.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by walozanga(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

For the two to buy the idea of increasing fuel price, it was a step towards the right direction?

My dear pls read about fuel subsidy. It is complex, Am not talking about the increase in fuel price.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by walozanga(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Even if you pick the right point, one random idiot will still insult you.

It's a way of life, here

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Gerrard59(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Where are those cretinous fvcktards who were disturbing my mentions then when I stated why this baboon of a Sowore shouldn't be Nigeria's president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmmmm, why did he wrote the petition against her?
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Sowore will never get local government chairman of his community, if he likes let him continue protesting till the world come to an end, he will never become Ngozi Okonjo Kerala's driver, his portion still remains prison yard.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Mayeldah(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Belzoni:

I continue to say this, Nigerians deserve their leaders

See how they've all quickly forgotten that Ngozi signed-off on every penny stolen by Jonathan, Omokore, Diezani, Aluko and others. She prolly salted a huge chunk away for herself in the western world

The same thieving Jonathan will likely be welcomed back as a messiah when that Fula side-of-beef is removed from Aso Rock in two years' time. And you bet he will bring the same bunch of thieves back with him, to continue from where they stopped in 2015.

I guess your life is better now that PMB is signing off Nigeria's money to you and your friends. APC raised a propaganda to bring down GEJ's government and you foolishly bought into it.

Who God has bless no man can curse.

Is your life better now with PMB?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by ibolord(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Knock out!! Guy you get bad mouth oo grin

Amumaigwe:

While, NOI has moved on to become the DG of WTO, he Sowore is busy changing prisons. What an irony!
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by slowice(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Going through this thread I saw more "tweets from the past" castigating NOI and asking yale to review or withdraw her honorary degree.... I quickly noticed a common feature among those that tweeted, liked and re tweeted it... They were all from the west side. Abeg west side people, wetin NOI do una?

Note that the same slowpokes are retweeting her recent win and congratulating Nigeria. Naija and pull them down syndrome. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Advocate500: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Sowore has really disappointed me seeing this tweet from, I supported sowore in 2015 ,thinking he was fighting a genuine cause, the hatred is real ,why going personal on NOI ,with all the criticism about kemi adioshun no body went personal on her ,it says much about sowore character. Looking at the names of people yearning for the petition to sign the signature are all from one region. Says so much about their state of mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2021
walozanga:

My dear pls read about fuel subsidy. It is complex, Am not talking about the increase in fuel price.

No, you go read about it and you can come back to me
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Why am I not surprised seeing all the people signing the petition been Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by kramer: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
EsomahJD:
He is representing yorubas angry

This comment is the exact reason why I dont like coming to NL anymore, you can't browse the site for one minute without experiencing tribalism. Before you indomie generation children joined NL it used to be a great place of love and respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Rugaria: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Belzoni:

I continue to say this, Nigerians deserve their leaders

See how they've all quickly forgotten that Ngozi signed-off on every penny stolen by Jonathan, Omokore, Diezani, Aluko and others. She prolly salted a huge chunk away for herself in the western world

The same thieving Jonathan will likely be welcomed back as a messiah when that Fula side-of-beef is removed from Aso Rock in two years' time. And you bet he will bring the same bunch of thieves back with him, to continue from where they stopped in 2015.

Can you prove this beyond reasonable doubt?
Because it's one thing for a finance minister to oblige to her constitutional duties of releasing budgeted funds to sundry states/agencies and parastatals..., It's another thing for her to "sign off on every penny stolen.." in a particular administration!
Hope you know the difference...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by zoghys: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
He did what he thinks is right.

Just because he thinks its right, doesn't make it right.
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by LikeAking: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Sowere is uneducated.

Hw can a uni withdraw ex students?

Thats dia property for life?
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by bptc10: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
So Sowore have become your Mandela?, Nonsense
divicoded:

How old are you kiddo

Mandela was changing prisons and later became president!

Even if you are a kid, you can at least read history
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2021
IamWonderful:

withdrawing her honorary doctorate degree would have reduced the price of garri in the market then right?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Quimzy(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2021
God have a way of rewarding excellence. Let haters hug electric transformers�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by putin2: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2021
If you check the list of 3600 sign petition all of them will be Yorubas.very wicked tribe

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by PoloG: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
jcmaiah:
All the idiots signing the petition are from one region, a region known for acute envy! Today they are reaping the fruits of their envy and want us all to sympathise with them!
Who ever coined the word "Yoruba Demon" was in spirit!
lol.. you guys are very foolish.. what do you guys have that one will be envious of? grin grin
The petition was when she served under Jonathan and mismanage nigeria economy and resources even with high oil price.. you expected people to support the award with the mess that happened under her...
Same way chinua achebe envied soyinka till he kicked the bucket without smelling even a Nobel nomination grin grin
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by shadeyinka(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
This happed in 2015 may. Sowore must have repented of this. This is the aftermath of GEJ must go!
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by PoloG: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
gideonvalor98:

Your head dey pain you. So because someone petition another person means say he is hating on her abi? What if he discover something not right about her award? Na today den start to dey petition? Or because say na NOI she is above petition? This una tribe sef na problem una be for una sef.

No be one Igbo big head for abroad petition the international community to prosecute osinbajo like almost a year ago? Did people cried on here about victimization or witch hunt? Or when conspiracy against Adeosun led to her removal as finance minister, who wailed about being hated? CRY BABY TRIBE....CRY US A RIVER PLEASE!
their victim mentality no be here bros... award when she do nonsense under Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Ifebazz(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
I love this.

Amumaigwe:

Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
at that time . Maybe event then warranted that
Re: Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces by Antoeni(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Sowore has Always been an Enemy of Progress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.