Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 (238 Views)

Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / 8 Step Formula For Writing POWERFUL Articles In Less Than An Hour-ebook Free / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 by Kunlexman(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2021
CPA Marketing is one of the fastest online revenue streams if you do follow the correct steps. I am going to explain the whole process in the shortest and simplest way as I can, here we go!
Step 1:

Get into several CPA networks (at least 5) and check out the best performing offers (higher EPC is better) and list them down. Try to find out similar type of offers in multiple networks to reduce the chance of risk such as offer expiration, network ban, offer payout change etc.

Step 2:

Pick your foundation: There is no lack of spots to promote on the web. Your responsibility is to do some exploration and discover the stage (Facebook, which incorporates Messenger and Instagram, Google and Twitter are some simple set-up choices) that most probable permits you to contact your ideal segment crowd.

Step 3:

After selecting your offer create landing page or blog post depending on what you want. You can start with this landing page for free. Landing page is easier to create but I do prefer blog post because in this way I can convince (pre-sell) the reader to take action. You don’t even need to setup your blog, you can simply start with free content publishing networks like Medium, Storify to publish post. For landing page try out tools like Instapage, LP of Getresponse, Mobirise etc. increase your income with this App

Step 4:

This is the most crucial step over which you have the least control and have to spend the most. This step is about generating traffic to your Landing page or blog post. Before taking any action, sit and think which are the best places to get highly targeted traffic for your chosen offer. Such as, for fitness and food Pinterst is great, for fashion niche Instagram is Awesome, for business niche LinkedIn is perfect and finally Google as well as Facebook are perfect for pretty much every niche that exist. After choosing your traffic source you need to pay either via money or via time (and hard work) to start generating traffic.

Step 5:

Set a spending plan: When you go make your advertisement crusade on the platform(s) of your decision, it will be useful whenever set a spending plan. Once more, the upset is in play. Start little. Danger $100 or $500 to begin. Test, and see what works. When you know, at that point you can wager huge, realizing that it is really not a wagered by any means. read more...https://egtechblog.com/i-am-going-to-explain-the-whole-process-in-the-shortest-and-simplest-way-as-i-can-here-we-go/

Re: 8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 by Emeka71(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Nice information.
Re: 8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 by Emeka71(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Remainder 3.
Re: 8 Step To Start CPA Marketing In Nigeria in 2021 by Emeka71(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2021
OK seen at EG-TECH blog ; nice blog you've got there.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Blogging Full Time, I Need Help / Shipping Website For Sale / Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.