Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day (69271 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by vas2net(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Amadlabile:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Come home come and snap for me.... Run.. Oooooo. E get why

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Fiscus105(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
I'm imaging the body counts of this public woman! Anyway hole is meant to be drilling.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Sijo01(f): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
No wonder he wore mask like Lagbaja cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 6digitscomrade: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Draslo:
Every time penis jam vagina, wahala must show.
everytime blokos abi scrotum sack nack ibebe Na same end result gannnnn �
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Dexterfire: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Nigerian actresses collecting husband's like Thanos collecting Infinity stones on his gauntlet.

Radarada.
Agent Romanoff I hail u oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Africafooty:
Meet The Married Man That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLV6W3ErvAE/?igshid=17ppohzuxsfyk

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLWEsaUrwim/?igshid=5jxt8xrz20a8

This blogger deserves to be flogged publicly.

Lame and malicious report. Very crass and tasteless.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Ninobraw(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
everyone have a free will to live and be happy, provided it hurt no one around them
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by RICHSATAN: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
for a girl like toyin that thousands of guys are spaming with dm to ignore all and choose this guy, it means this guys dick game is top notch. omo guys, never play wit your dick ggame o. this is proof. gossipmillnaija said it but we where talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 99thEnemy(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
When you hear men are scum, na this one type them dey talk about.

The woman that also decided to be dating another woman's husband and even accepting a ring from him is scum.

Nigerian actresses collecting husband's like Thanos collecting Infinity stones on his gauntlet.

Radarada.

Romanoff , come and snatch me away pls. grin
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Fiscus105(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Ninobraw:
everyone have a free will to live and be happy, provided it hurt no one around them

Won't it hurt the wife at home?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Franky001(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
SMH
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Some men just like disgracing our gender in social media if you dont respect your wife respect God that join you guys together cry

3 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
kidap:
Fear God then Fear Women then Fear Devil.

Toyin Lawani knew the guy is married, she only cared about her happiness not the other woman.

Chai

And the man didnt know he was married shey? So we should blame and fear the woman while the man is an ọmọmọ́ that doesn't realize that he has a wife and kids at home.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Asadujames202(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Segun Adebayo's favourite quote

"My Di**ck is not meant for one woman"
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by elmessiahs(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2021
The Jesus they are referring is did not condemn it rather he gave the merits of one wife. When the segun decides ostracise the wife then you begin to critic the husband or lawani. For now every thing is right... Did Regina steal or snatch Ned from his other wives. Solomon, Abraham, Jacob etc. David who is referred as the man after God's heart married more than one wife so those analysing should be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by majamajic(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Nice
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
When you hear men are scum, na this one type them dey talk about.

The woman that also decided to be dating another woman's husband and even accepting a ring from him is scum.

Radarada.
You are still very immature in matters of the heart.

No worries, laslas all of you will learn.

So what exactly is wrong if she decides to be a second or third wife? How many of you are second or third girlfriends which is even worse than being a second wife.

I see lame comments everywhere but of course the comments are coming from toddlers who have no idea of what they are writing.

Hypocrites everywhere. Many of you will gladly become a baby mama to Davido and Dangote but will come wailing online over the decision of another lady.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 12inchess: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Husband no plenty for outside. Na snatching era we dey now. Make women better be protecting their men oooo. Before na to just be the side chic but the ladies of now want it all together with the ring and change of name.

A maa rogo oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
Some men just like disgracing our gender in social media if you dont respect your wife respect God that join you guys together cry

You are the one digracing us with your shallow mindset. How many girlfriends do you have?
Please allow people live their lives.

1 Like

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by jayjaycee0: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hustle ooooo....

Make for your engagement day woman no tie scarf for your face
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Human beings can be incredibly foolish when I tell people that marriage is against nature, they will start arguing. If marriage wasn't against nature stories like this won't exist. If you can't take the oath to love and support one person then don't marry, putting poor children through hell. As for the idiot who is pouring more kerosene on the fire..
People self, my misanthropy just keeps intensifying each day.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 3gpvids: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Is there anything fucck cannot cause
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Superpower(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chiminemine:
Imagine the kind of topic making fp these days

"Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day"

What the Fu*k should I do with this stupid thing.. is this news. Okay if I meet him what should I do?
The mods of this forum are sticking a finger in my a*s. Person will Post better better educative sh*t, they will not do the needful. But na nonsense and irrelevant things go dey make fp..

Na waaa ooh..

Is not as if our comments will make the idi*t change his mind...
Nobody forced you to open the thread.If you have no interest in a topic ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Royalty5(f): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
The future is female grin grin
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
The thing tire person.
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by BruncleZuma: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nah wah ooo, Musa don return from retirement to come jam wahala for gate.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by Toks2008(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
12inchess:
Husband no plenty for outside. Na snatching era we dey now. Make women better be protecting their men oooo. Before na to just be the side chic but the ladies of now want it all together with the ring and change of name.

A maa rogo oooo

There is nothing like husband snatching...what we have is husband sharing and it has been like that since the days of Abraham.

I just pity all these female toddlers who are still in their 20s with the lame mentality that they cant share their husband....laslas you will be displaced to live a lonely life.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by samwillyco1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Snatching continues

Celebrities marriages that always crash and ended up in tears
Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
This should be there private matter hence am not gonna blame anyone...however my advice for Toyin Lawani; Give yourself a break n relax for a while so that things can settle in again..then come out stronger n better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.