Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] (1446 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Meet Segun Adebayo Druce aka Deeunknown and Segun_wealth the official photography to Toyin Lawal and also the man that proposed to the fashion stylist and entrepreneur on Valentine's Day.
Segun Adebayo Druce is a married man and he is blessed with 2 wonderful kids.
17th of February will make it 6 years that he got married to Edel but he went ahead with proposing to Toyin leaving his wife and 2 kids.
The annoying thing about Segun is that he has a child with his wife that is barely 6 months.
Your favourite fashion Stylist and entrepreneur is aware of the marriage between Segun and Edel.
Segun has been working with Toyin for year's and they got closer by day and night.
Deeunkown has become Known

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLV6W3ErvAE/?igshid=eqfc9rzyre8i

Lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2021

Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by SoulMus: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2021

Them don Kanyamatta this one

Another Brother bites the dust to juju of vagina people

You abandoned your kids and their future because of pussy.... Eyah!! Na future you go Sabi.

Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by espn(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2021
All this its is my job...am a professional...no string attached. Na lie oo...Last last dem don dey knack... Na so churchill deceive tonto...If the closeness between 2 people is getting too much, married or unmarried you are 99% sure they will knack last last.
Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by Layormiii(f): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Toyin always running after fckkkk boys. . how can someone who's dated big men like mc oluomo before all of a sudden start settling for boys 10years older than her.
Strong rich women always settle for less

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by Draslo(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Layormiii:
Toyin always running after fckkkk boys. . how can someone who's dated big men like mc oluomo before all of a sudden start settling for boys 10years older than her.
Strong rich women always settle for less
Lol. Why her matter dey pain you so? Dem tell you say olosho got shame?
Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2021
So he abandoned his very beautiful wife and kids to go propose to a public property, someone whose nude is all over the internet and has about 3 failed marriages to her portfolio. Choi. Indeed some men don't know what they want. They only reason with their dick

Premium tears loading for this dude. Mcteww

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by pepperdemzombie: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2021
espn:
All this its is my job...am a professional...no string attached. Na lie oo...Last last dem don dey knack... Na so churchill deceive tonto...If the closeness between 2 people is getting too much, married or unmarried you are 99% sure they will knack last last.
Don't mind the idiots, na river dey kill diver.

How did Churchill deceive Tonto? How did you know they were dating back then? Was Tonto not aware of Churchill's marriage before getting pregnant for him?
Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by pepperdemzombie: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Agbada don hang barbed wire. Let's wait for them to say it was a skit but my mind tells me she is pregnant.
There are a lot of women/men who cooperate with their partners to milk people like that.
Re: Toyin Lawani New Fiancée Is Married With 2 Kids [PICS] by espn(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the idiots, na river dey kill diver.

How did Churchill deceive Tonto? How did you know they were dating back then? Was Tonto not aware of Churchill's marriage before getting pregnant for him?

I don forget say tonto self snatch d guy...the guy get for body.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument / Davido Sex Tape Leaked On Facebook / “I Have Relocated Out Of Naija” Bbnaija Angel Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.