Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument (1445 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Narrates Her Side Of The Story Following Fight With Lara Olukotun / Seyi Shay Reacts After She Slipped On Stage While Performing At AFRIMA 2017 / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by olayinka00(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Following the yesterday fraca, Seyi Shay is out to explain her own side of the story following the exchange of dirty word fight with Tiwa Savage. In a recorded phone conversation which was exclusively obtained by Pulse Nigeria, had her open-ups about her own side of the story.

Seyi Shay accused Tiwa of trying to get her kicked off endorsement deals and also fighting another artiste for featuring her on a song amongst other things.

Shay was in America when she saw a video of ‘Lova Lova’ featuring Duncan Mighty pop up on her television screen. Surprised alongside members of her team, she placed a call to Tiwa Savage to clarify her stance. She had co-written the song with Nigerian singer-songwriter, Ceeza Milli who passed it to Savage without prior notice.

Shay claims that she only asked for metadata and rights to the song but she was confronted by roadblocks. In 2014, Shay had butted heads with a pregnant Savage.

In the same audio that Pulse obtained, Shay says that Savage threatened to sue a brand if she [Shay] wasn’t pulled from an ambassadorial role. She further says Savage also allegedly picked a fight with a popular male artist for featuring on a song for the two female artists respectively.

According to the Murder crooner, it hurt her because she once had a miscarriage.

"It hurt me because I've had a miscarriage before and I know the kind of pain that I felt when going through that so, for another woman not only to skin-shame you but to now tell you that God will not give you a child, that you'll not have a child."

https://gyonlineng.com/seyi-shay-and-tiwa-savage/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebwZjRDzZFU

Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by Fahdiga1: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2021
If truly Tiwa Savage said that Sheyi Shay will not have a child of her own then she has provoked and challenged God. Not everything should be used to insult someone.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by iamyemiakins(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Seyi Shay seems to be clout chasing now.

Seyi Shay's music career is like a spare tyre, relevant once in a while. This might just be the big blow her music career has been waiting for to finally kpai finish
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by justified007: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Sheyi shey accused Tiwa Savage of stealing a song she co-wrote with Ceeza Milli instead of her to vent her anger on her ( Milli) she started attacking Tiwa who obviously bought the lyrics from Milli without Ceeza Milli telling her sheyi joined him in writing the song.

Women and drama
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by meobizy(f): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
I do not care. I knew from the start that entertainment promoters would pick the news and try to choke people with it. When Yoruba women fight, know it is over an Igbo man. Somebody likely stole the other’s sugar daddy or toy boy. If we check deeply, it is likely the root cause.
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by delzbaba(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Yoruba artiste and jealousy na 5 and 6 ,see seun kuti seff dey do him own shege banza
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by Upjis: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Even with the gbas gbos they were giving each other, Tiwa's voice was so calm and sweet... Bae is gifted, I thought she was even singing. grin

You see how foolish you are

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by iamyemiakins(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
meobizy:
[s]I do not care. I knew from the start that entertainment promoters would pick the news and try to choke people with it. When Yoruba women fight, know it is over an Igbo man. Somebody likely stole the other’s sugar daddy or toy boy. If we check deeply, it is likely the root cause.[/s]

delzbaba:
[s]Yoruba artiste and jealousy na 5 and 6 ,see seun kuti seff dey do him own shege banza[/s]

Upjis:

You see how foolish you are

Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
olayinka00:

According to the Murder crooner, it hurt her because she once had a miscarriage.

"It hurt me because I've had a miscarriage before and I know the kind of pain that I felt when going through that

Miscarriage or abortion, auntie?
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Seyi Shay seems to be clout chasing now

Why did you edit your previous comment?

Anyway, I agree with it. She looks calm. Calm in a mad way, or mad in a calm way. cheesy

At no point in that video did I hear Tiwa telling Seyi she wasn't going to have a child or anything...Tiwa sweared with her own baby. And I think she was really pained. Something she's been holding in and it's like... no. I really do feel her hurt.

The whole drama likely wouldn't have happened if Seyi hadn't gone to meet her first.
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by Margy: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
A lesson we should all learn from this.

1. Never ever swear with your child, children or even generation.

2. Never ever mock a childless woman.

The repercussions to this is too heavy..you will wish you were never born!
Re: Seyi Shay Narrates Her Own Side Of Story Following Dirty Fight Argument by 24kmagic: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
If Tiwa stole her song as alleged, she (Sheyi) should take it up with Ceeza Milli for selling the song to Tiwa.

Sheyi Shay is no match for Tiwa. Even if it's true that Tiwa stole her song, people like me will not believe her cos she's not as successful as Tiwa.

Tiwa has many hits to her name apart from the "Lova Lova" track.

I'm a Tiwa fan but I really felt for Oluwaseyi during that brawl. Bitch was so clueless. Even her accent couldn't save her from the bashing she received from Ms Savage.

(1) (Reply)

M.I.J Okoye Gifts Maria Of BBN #5 Million Naira! / “Davido Lamborghini Dey Enter My Eyes” – Burna Boy / “I Have Relocated Out Of Naija” Bbnaija Angel Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.