Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu (43986 Views)

BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by armadeo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
kufre2010:
This Man is doing all this because he believes nothing can happen and Nigerians cannot do anything. King of Nepotism

All hail the king in the north.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
GeneralPula:

Whatever stops southern past president from doing the same..

Its not as if those post are for them for life..

You are not any different from the said man whose actions are regularly being criticised. So rather than speak up against nonsense, they shd look forward to revenge ba??
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by blackpanda: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Johnson225:
Why always northeners?? Are there no credible personalities from other regions? SMH vigorously in dismay

Meanwhile, Make driving at night enjoyable with these Night glasses. Location is lagos, we offer Nationwide delivery.
Watssap:07065417708

Go and contest and when u win u can appoint your kinsmen
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by nograv: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
garfield1:

You have changed the narrative again.why are you talking carelessly? You claimed buhari appoints mostly northerners without any fact and you claimed it is relevant while my stats that is factual irrelevant? What amateurish nonsense.the dictionary meaning of nepotism is consistent with my definition,it is the general standard and even our laws use dictionary definition which is generic...

You claimed wildly that 95% of top posts are held by northerners? Do you realize that almost all buhari appointees are head of agencies and 53% are southerners ?

I didnt change the narrative I made it more specific. I made it clearer that Buhari is engaging in Ethnic Nepotism even providing the definition below..

In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.

"Kicked dogs always bark"

My truths have obviously caused you discomfort which is why you are barking incessantly..

Look stop wasting my time with your lies. An earlier poster already posted a list of NNPC heads and almost all were Northerners.

Look face it, southerners now see the truth. Your lies wont save you anymore.

Whether you are a paid poster, Northerner or both. Your people are on their way out come 2023 mark my words...

Like the Tigray in Eithiopia, you will only have yourselves to blame...
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kundagarten:
This will solidify Muhammadu Buhari as the undisputed king of nepotism. No one comes even close.
My brother that man is gone Long ago. Na the cabals dey run matters for the country since
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by EdiskyHarry: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mtchweee
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
frog12:
hahaha na lie? him and malami are the same?
yes, they both came from kebbi state.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by DedeNkem: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Another Northern appointment! The stupid tribalist jihadist idiot in Aso Rock doesn't believe in "one Nigeria"!
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

Please can you paste a list of the service chiefs of NNPC in 2013 during Johnathan. I just checked and over 80% were Southerners.
but you said.. "you just checked "....yet you are begging him to paste what you claimed to have checked. Irony of life
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by pfadom: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is now clear that the Southern Nigerians don't have what it takes to head EFCC. All the past EFCC chairs including the nominee are from the Northeast and Northwest.

Nepotism is the surname of Buhari.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by grandlexuz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
but you said.. "you just checked "....yet you are begging him to paste what you claimed to have checked. Irony of life

He is good at pasting. Let him do the needful.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

Please can you paste a list of the service chiefs of NNPC in 2013 during Johnathan. I just checked and over 80% were Southerners.

Who were the GMDs of NNPC under Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by STARGREEN(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Congratulations Abdulrasheed Bawa.
May God be with you.
May you succeed.
Best of luck Sir.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Proffdada: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2021
livinbygrace:

Una never see anything yet.The Northerners are fixing their children in key and sensitive positions but keep on arresting well to do southern youths and sending them to prisons,just to render them useless while their children is in charge.
Tell me any southern youtj of 40years old that they have appointed to any federal parastals?All the slot are being occupied by the Northerners and you expect the southern youths not to hurlse for themselves.Most southern graduates are now okada riders and the lucky ones travelling out of the country for greener pastures.How many Northerners do you see travelling out unlike the southerners.
Southerners,open your eyes,the Northerners are enslaving you.
it's not the northerners idea all along. They too are Pawns of the real slave drivers who benefit from our repression. If Nigeria had been successful, a lot of black people would have migrated back here, the economy will be stronger and resources will be well exploited far better than UAE
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Coolgent(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2021
kufre2010:
The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*
Anambra 1st sonThought balloon

*Only three top positions were allotted to the entire Southern Nigeria.*

*What happened to federal character? What’s the job of the Federal Character Commission? Do we have a National Assembly?
What the hell is wrong with the members of National Assembly?

Where’s the Senate oversight committee on NNPC? Where are the activists?*

The North produces nothing and contributes zero revenue to the central purse in Abuja.

Yet, the North gulps 99 per cent of the revenue*

Nepotism results in bias, unfair treatment, and exclusion of others. Nepotism.

LAMIDO's Confession

*Fulanis with no sea shore are controlling Yoruba seaports and NPA, Fulanis with no single barrel of crude oil are controlling the NNPC.

It's payback time grin
Na who mak u join hand with Apc
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by EagleNest(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2021
As usual, not disappointed.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by wellmax(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
he's guilty of the crime. the end will surely justify the means. it's a matter of time.

Oga shey na you declare am guilty abi
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by wellmax(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
he's a clueless treasury looter. he was probed under Magi leadership. besides this man is AG malami cousin.

He was arrested, he was probed, all noise,
was he charged and found guilty?

Cousin ko, nephew ni....
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
wellmax:

Oga shey na you declare am guilty abi
keep on supporting corruption. we will soon know how he embezzled the treasury.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
wellmax:

He was arrested, he was probed, all noise,
was he charged and found guilty?

Cousin ko, nephew ni....
he was found guilty. we will soon know how he embezzled the treasury.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by wellmax(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2021
Johnnyessence:
he was found guilty. we will soon know how he embezzled the treasury.
By who? when? where? you just open your mouth and spew trash.
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Sagtop: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
You have no soul in you. Do you think the crumb will last for long? So there is no Competent Person in Southern Nigeria?
Crumb? I can feed your entire household ithout feeling the heat in my purse undecided
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by Sagtop: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Proffdada:
thunder fire your nepotistic brain and your kinsmen in government. There are other qualified, young people from other regions who are far better than the criminal he just installed

Continue to be frustrated online why they make decisions that affect ur future. continue
Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Sagtop:

Crumb? I can feed your entire household ithout feeling the heat in my purse undecided
. For your dream. Go and feed your brothers that are wallowing in poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.