Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Word From The Lord - My Heart Is Breaking! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word From The Lord - My Heart Is Breaking! (1045 Views)

The Lord, My Fortress / Your Heart Is Your Religion / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word From The Lord - My Heart Is Breaking! by goodvine: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2011

Posted by BornofGodtoOverCome on April 7, 2011 at 6:59 PM   

" My Heart is Breaking! My Heart is Breaking! I am so Sad! My Heart is Breaking because of My Children, My Heart is Breaking! How many of you knows My Heart? How many of you knows My Breaking Heart? So many of you claim to know My Heart but how many of you do really know of My Breaking HEART? If you know My Heart, you would not be like that! You would not be in that stage! You would not be doing that! Who really knows of My Heart! You would not be doing what you are doing! My Heart is Breaking! Why are you forsaking Me? Why are you denying Me? I have given you MY Flesh, My Blood, and I have given you My Life! Why are you Rejecting Me! I am crying for you My Children! In every moment of your life, I am crying for you! Know that I am crying for you! I am crying for you My Children!

If you knew My Heart, if you only knew My Heart, you would not be doing that! If you knew My Heart you would be crying out to Me! If you only knew My Heart, you would be LOVING Others! If you knew My Heart, you wouldn't be enjoying your SIN. If you knew My Heart you wouldn't be hating your brothers! If you knew My Heart, you wouldn't be bonded to this World!! If you only knew My Heart!! Why are you saying and claiming you know of My Heart? If you knew, you wouldn't be doing that. Such actions, such behavior, you are rejecting ME!

You do not know My Heart! If you knew My Heart, YOU WOULD NOT BE ENJOYING THE WORLD! IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WOULD KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS! IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULD NOT GO AGAINST MY COMMANDMENTS. IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WOULD PUT EVERY EFFORT AND STRENGTH TO FOLLOW ME AND YOU WOULD CARRY YOUR CROSSES. BUT YOU DO NOT SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME. YOUR ACTIONS DO NOT SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME.

THEREFORE, MY HEART IS BREAKING. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU! I EXPECT YOU TO RETURN YOUR LOVE TO ME. I EXPECT YOU TO LOVE ME! I EXPECT IT! I AM YOUR LORD YOUR GOD! I AM GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. I ALSO EXPECT YOUR LOVE. YOUR LOVE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! I LOVE YOU MY CHILDREN!

ASK FOR ME! ASK, ASK, AND ASK TO HAVE MY HEART. ASK TO POSSESS MY HEART AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW I LOVE YOU. THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FOLLOW ME WITH ALL YOUR EFFORT IF YOU HAVE MY HEART. IF YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU WOULD NOT BE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING! IF YOU KNOW MY HEART, THEN YOU WILL LOVE OTHERS. IF YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES! IF YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU WILL BE CRYING OUT TO ME! SO MANY OF YOU CLAIM TO KNOW MY HEART BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW. THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW. WHAT IS LOVE? WHAT IS TO LOVE? YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME? IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL GIVE EVERYTHING TO ME. YOU WOULD GIVE YOURSELF TO ME. YOU WOULD GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR ME. YOU WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING FOR ME IF YOU LOVE ME. IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULD KEEP ALL MY COMMANDMENYS.

UNLESS YOU COME TO ME WITH YOUR CROSS, UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO COME FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR CROSS, THEN I WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT. I WILL NOT APPROVE IT. YOUR ACTION MUST BE INVOLVED. YOU MUST PROVE ME THAT YOU LOVE ME WITH YOUR ACTIONS! DO NOT MAKE IT A ONE WAY LOVE! I EXPECT YOUR LOVE TO BE RETURNED!

WHO WILL BE MY MOUTH? WHO WILL BE MY VOICE? WHO IS GOING TO BE MY VOICE!!!! WHO WILL BE MY MOUTH!!! WHO IS GOING TO BE CRYING OUT FOR ME!!!!!!! I AM LOOKING FOR MY VESSELS. I AM LOOKING FOR A PEOPLE WHO WILL FORSAKE EVERYTHING FOR ME!! I AM LOOKING FOR A PEOPLE WHO IS WILLING TO FORSAKE THEIR LIVES FOR ME!! WHO WILL? WHO WILL? WHO IS WILLING TO BE MY VOICE? WHO IS WILLING TO FORSAKE EVERYTHING FOR ME!!! WHO WILL CRY OUT TO THE WORLD? THEY ARE DYING!!! WHO WILL CRY OUT FOR ME?

I NEED VOICES! I NEED VOICES!! I NEED THOSE WHO WILL CRY OUT FOR ME! I NEED THOSE WHO WILL CRY OUT FOR ME! I NEED VESSELS! I NEED THOSE WHO WILL CRY OUT FOR THE SOULS. I NEED VESSELS THAT WILL CRY OUT TO THE WORLD!"

THUS SAITH THE LORD!!!!

Please translate into your respective languages and spread His Word. Freely we receive, Freely we give.

Received during prayer, April 6, 2011, 11:35 PM

Beloved servants of the Most High

Yoojin Kim & Steve Yong Kim

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Oyedepo Plc / Unforgiveness And Its Attendant Consequences / ++ Pls, which one To follow?++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.