Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (45949 Views)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / A List Of Some Of Nigeria's Best Food Blogs / Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Scopium: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Yoruba is the best when it comes to the WORST food[/size]
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by UARESTUPID: 3:54am On May 01, 2008
To be honest it's Akwaibom Afang, and pounded wink, and warri's banga soup,oooooooooooooooo. I'm off feel hungry just saying that shocked. Esiere.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Foxflames: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
the calabar peepz r the best when it comes to food, imagine ho knew that dog meat could be tasty
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Ave(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
Calabar na di BOMB!

I NO FIT SHOUT.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by AmakaOne(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
Igbo people sabi cook o!

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by AmakaOne(f): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2008
come wash am down with one of these.

grin

Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by capsmo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
Calabar i.e. Ibibio/ Efik have the best meals.
u wan try:
afia efere
efere ikon
edikang ikong
ekpang nkwukwo
efere atama
udot efere
efere editan
efere afang
efere etighi
edesi isip
efere abaak
de food too much,
a trial will convince u
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by ud4u: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
who will say that her mothers food is not sweet.

Poster don't be tribalistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well is just fun, Thanks anyway.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by MeGaStReEt: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yoruba is the best when it come to BAD food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They r a gr8 pipo but they don't know hw to cook at ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

them kno dey try for coooking
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by bluespice(f): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2008
chei! see u people insulting Yorubas
u def havent met the wrong lot

ok now
moi moi is so yoruba its scary so take that off the igbo list thank u

garri is yoruba
so also is bitterleaf soup
forgotten the yoruba name now

oh i remember its ewuro

u clearly don't know nathing about yoruba foods
jogi is one
bet u don't know what that is cool
pounded yam is yoruba
do u know of egbo
no u definitely don't
eko?

look the common yoruba foods are those that the city dwellers know

the best yoruba foods are those common in the villages

harmless to say tho that i havent been to one neither do i like most nigerian foods lipsrsealed

**note however that i do not allude the title of tribe with the best food to any particular tribe
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by affee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2008
Let me tell the truth and shame the devil.
Afang is gooooooooood, it is even nuitritional.
I can eat afang in the morning, afternoon and night.
other tribes they try
at least i can eat
ewedu with fresh fish,miyan kuka and tuwon shinkafa.
Gbegiri no way, the soup looks like ''nsi nwa'' (I really need to use igbo here) grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by aquila87(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2009
niger deltans of cos are the best cooks, expecially the urhobos n isokos, hmnnn, talk of starch n owo,starch n banga, ukodo special with enuff fresh fish, there's no need to dispute this fact, niger deltans rule in terms of cooking, peace out!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by aquila87(f): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2009
amaka u want to kill somebody??i love those food, can i have some plsssssssssssssss, am salivating seriously here, lol
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Oluschenco(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
Calabar, there is one lady at our boys-quarters, I use to salivate whenever she is cooking all these stuff.

@Amaka
Your man should just hold you tight, All these foods combined with your zobo will go a long way.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by melidee: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2010
Why do people get so angry an touchy feely when people mention that a tribe is better than another at doing something cant we clap and applaude each tribe for what they are good at i mean me personally i absolutly jadore Edinaikong spelt something like that it is the bomb i also like egusi ogobono or just about anything that is tasty nigerian food is nice full stop. I luv cooking it for my husband although im montserratean he also enjoys my rice and peas.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
I think the Igbos have the best food in Nigeria. . .

I mean our beans is like a national food, everybody from around the globe eats beans and prepare it the same way the Igbo do,

No envy please! tongue
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Olami099(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2010
mama-gee:

I think the Igbos have the best food in Nigeria. . .

I mean our beans is like a national food, everybody from around the globe eats beans and prepare it the same way the Igbo do,

No envy please! tongue

Best indeed.Where did u put yoruba sumptous,delicious,sweet,romantic and , If u eat tuwo and poundedyam of yorubaland,u wont knw when u eat ur finger with it.Infact u will 4get home.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by yme1(f): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2010
the EDO'S kiss
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by james1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2010
niger deltans!we have the best of the best!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by UGOCHUKWU3: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2010
But wait,what do Hausas eat as food
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by dustydee: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^Miyan zogale and miyan taushe with tuwon masara.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by kieryn(f): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
Is this really necessary? Anybody that can make a good pot of soup that goes well with eba or fufu is the best.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
I tink i should start with d worst. Yoruba's certainly is d worst and 4 d best, i tink d south south wins it.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2010
james1:

niger deltans!we have the best of the best!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by meyri: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
Which ever creates the delicious white soup!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Godsty(f): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
Why don't you see that the Calabar's has the best food in Naija!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by lbotus(f): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2010
South-south grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 3:44am On Sep 16, 2010
Yoruba closely followed by Nna men.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Mwankpy: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2011
Nigeria is rich in foods and flavours. Every tribe is "guilty". But southern tribes have generally richer food than the north, and the east generally more than the west. The yoruba are very experimental, especially with beans and can be quite good, though a lot of their food stuff are supplied by the north. If the food tastes good, does not have dog or pig meat in it, bring it to me, then tell me about tribe later so that I commend them grin tongue
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Flowers2127: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
After reading this food blog I have to say South South. www.cookingncleaning..co.uk
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Successfigure: 4:24am On Nov 09, 2012
[/color][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? by Successfigure: 4:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Efik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / 22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.