Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

"Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police (37525 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by AmazingELixir: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Incognito403:
Very good question.

But we good people of Ipob don't have time to ask this useless question. We're too busy trying to destroy Lagos and spread propaganda against sanwo-lagos and Tinubu.

Let's finish causing hate between Yorubas and Northerners, maybe then we'll have time to mend our clothes where it's torn. But for now, Lagos, Tinubu and Buhari are the only thing we care about.

Atimes I wonder if some of you reason from your anuses.. what has the Easterners or indeed Ipob got to do with the destruction of property in Lagos during the end SARS protest...are you so blind that you don't know your jobless ill_bred brothers littered all over Lagos orchestrated the destruction ....are you lot so daft that you did not witness what your brothers that call them selves 1 million gang did at the inception of the covid 19 lockdown.

Keep blaming and pointing fingers at others while herdsmen pillage your region, hate has so blinded most of you on both eyes to the extent that you don't realise the stench you lot are immersed in are products of your own making.

That's ofcourse not exonerating ipob completely because they are another set of hateful brainwashed thugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
can u see how they are keeping quiet because puta hobi is involved......afonja Tunde see Alimi Emeka dey play you. they will keep their own and join hand wit u to attack urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by kense88: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Someone from the east is asking questions, yet you still nag like a fishwife!

Disgusting things!
My brother, the thing just tier me. Only if he knows, how badly we want to get our hands on that beast. What a generation

1 Like

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

Mumu like my useless mama will scream racism but will see every chance to do tribal fight...are you saying the protesters that went on saturday are all igbos...is macaroni also an Igbo...make my useless mama hate choke am for life...werey
Where is James Nwafor? Where is dj socket's statistics about James Nwafor? Why did Anambra youths avoid him and his family during protests?
WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by okorogodwin4(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
SoulMus:

Two terms Governor rejected

Ipobians sha

No wonder Buhari marginalised Ipobians because they just don't understand

Ipobians only understand drug trade and fake products

who will like to associate with Jibril Elsudan
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Lashist(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Where is James Nwafor? Where is dj socket's statistics about James Nwafor? Why did Anambra yoiths avoid him am and his family during protests?
WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?
Haba guy...you didn't need to change my words na...e no good to dey insult person parents o...you sef reason am for that your empty skull na...you didnt even answer my questions...were the protesters all Igbos?
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by walozanga(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

Your own suffering still dey intact...create new monikers daily to troll igbos while suffering and wallowing in hate..rinse and repeat

Na frustration go kill am
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

Haba guy...you didn't need to change my words na...e no good to dey insult person parents o but good to call people's parents mumu and werey because I no get home training ...my mama, you sef reason am for that your empty skull na...you didnt even answer my questions...were the protesters all Igbos?
WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by okorogodwin4(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Incognito403:
Very good question.

But we good people of Ipob don't have time to ask this useless question. We're too busy trying to destroy Lagos and spread propaganda against sanwo-lagos and Tinubu.

Let's finish causing hate between Yorubas and Northerners, maybe then we'll have time to mend our clothes where it's torn. But for now, Lagos, Tinubu and Buhari are the only thing we care about.
Igbos own Nigeria not even in Lagos yourbas are paying house Rent to us so we can destroy the house we build
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Someone from the east is asking questions, yet my stupid mother still nag like a fishwife! Only one person out of million online warriors.

My parents are Disgustingy things!

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Lashist(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?
But i dont know na...make we hold willie na pls..dont use cus of a ritualist like James you go begin insult me...e no good o cry embarassed
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by ebuka440: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mad man. You are not even better than an Hausa man

.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tochj:

Evil is Evil
Nomatter who did it
Evil people don't know brother
Learn to call evil by it's name.
Why is there no riot concerning that man up to date?.where are all the so called Igbo celebrities speaking about toll gate?
Why didn't any protester move near him and his family throughout the riot?
Why is no governor asking questions? WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Thomist(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Incognito403:
Very good question.

You're a monster and a disgrace to humanity by trying to implicate a peaceful movement like ipob. Whatever bad motives you have for others, let it back fire to your immediate family.
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by BENEAMATA: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR ? ? ?
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Divoc19(f): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
May God bless you Ebuka. This is why celebrity's voices and comments are important.

A lot of ordinary people have been asking same questions since October last year.

Now, Ebuka has stirred it all up for us again

1 Like

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by guy222: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
pretydiva:
The governor fit don relocate the man and him family go abroad since. The governor obviously knows his whereabout.

Justice may be delayed, but can never be denied
so you people know this and yet calling Tinubu head.
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by VanBommel(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

Your own suffering still dey intact...create new monikers daily to troll igbos while suffering and wallowing in hate..rinse and repeat
don't mind the bloody animal. Only him is using jerryherd, solmus, Techmo, tomorrow he might start bearing android, useless buffoon...
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Tillatalk: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Na Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oba of Lagos be their problem. Na Lekki concern dem, where is that mumu that called Sanwo a murderer? Let's hear what she will call her brother. Na only Lekki everybody dey protest to spoil Sanwo's government.
All Nwafor and his families properties are untouched up till now, na only chest beating dem sabi.
you mean make lagosians go anambra go protest can't those people over there make awareness
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by guy222: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Atimes I wonder if some of you reason from your anuses.. what has the Easterners or indeed Ipob got to do with the destruction of property in Lagos during the end SARS protest...are you so blind that you don't know your jobless ill_bred brothers littered all over Lagos orchestrated the destruction ....are you lot so daft that you did not witness what your brothers that call them selves 1 million gang did at the inception of the covid 19 lockdown.

Keep blaming and pointing fingers at others while herdsmen pillage your region, hate has so blinded most of you on both eyes to the extent that you don't realise the stench you lot are immersed in are products of your own making.

That's ofcourse not exonerating ipob completely because they are another set of hateful brainwashed thugs.
Abeg go sleep jhor, you want to tell me that you did not hear or listen to the audio and video of Nnamdi cownu calling for the destruction of selected places in lagos? Idiat

1 Like

Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Cherez: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
SoulMus:

Ipobians sha

Some of you are so daft
You can be rejected even after serving, like not according you the respect of an elder or so; GEJ was voted out but not rejected as he can be seen parleying at Aso Rock
Now that PMB is your mark of goodness, it's obvious what you're
Buhari just appointed his crony into EFCC & not your useless generations
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Cherez: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Na Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oba of Lagos be their problem. Na Lekki concern dem, where is that mumu that called Sanwo a murderer? Let's hear what she will call her brother. Na only Lekki everybody dey protest to spoil Sanwo's government.
All Nwafor and his families properties are untouched up till now, na only chest beating dem sabi.
You lots are lost honestly
So it wasn't same Anambrarians who called out & exposed Nwafor?
Debo & Rinu na Igbos now, abi?
Madness suppose leave yoi
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Danzakidakura(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
SoulMus:

Ipobians sha

do you normally see IPOB in your dreams ?
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by ufuosman(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Soon he will be expose
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Lashist(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?
Reply me na cry
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Kingrefreshed: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
SoulMus:

Ipobians sha

When you're through Masturbating with Ipob let me know so I can give you advice but make sure you wash your skull mining hands
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by Lashist(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why is there no riot concerning that man up to date?.where are all the so called Igbo celebrities speaking about toll gate?
Why didn't any protester move near him and his family throughout the riot?
Why is no governor asking questions? WHERE IS JAMES NWAFOR?
Truth be told if he is gotten, them go kill am..please create more awareness online like ebuka just did...let's fish out the idiot
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cherez:

My parents are lost honestly!
So it wasn't same Anambrarians who called out & exposed Nwafor? We can only call out but not bold enough to carry any placard with his name not to talk of move near him nor his family.
Debo & Rinu na Igbos now, abi? Only 2 of them were there, Dj socket, the statistic refugee is from Ibadan.
Madness suppose leave you, my stupid mama
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tillatalk:
you mean make lagosians go anambra go protest can't those people over there make awareness
They can't go and defend their home? Interesting!
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

Truth be told if he is gotten, them go kill am..please create more awareness online like ebuka just did...let's fish out the idiot
Call your fellow Igbos to do that, it is not even an Anambra matter cos others were involved.
A lot of Igbo celebrities are commenting on Lekki, let them do the same.
Re: "Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police by pepperdemzombie: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lashist:

But i dont know na...make we hold willie na pls..dont use cus of a ritualist like James you go begin insult me...e no good o cry embarassed
Mumu and werey wen you use first na accolade?
Say unto others what you want others to say unto others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba Poses Like Pharaoh Of Egypt (photo) / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents / Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.