Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Apple Farming Investment Nigeria (626 Views)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) / Cassava Farming investment opportunity / Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
This thread is only to open your eyes to the opportunities that abounds in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria. Soo many untapped opportunities here. As the topic implies, Apple Farming Investment Nigeria, this is a thread opened to show you the opportunities in Apple Farming in Nigeria.
It is no longer news that apples now grow in temperate regions and this was first commercialized by a Kenyan man known as Peter Wambugu, you can do a little research on google to know more about this man and his projects.
Now in Nigeria, people have successfully grown these apple trees in places like Jos, Lagos, Enugu, Ogun, Oyo, etc.. and enjoying the fruits now.

I will like for you to know that, these plants can start producing fruits from the 9th - 11th month after planting and has 2 seasons in a year that produces within 1,000 - 2,000 fruits in each season.

Nigeria still imports apples from south Africa running in millions of dollars every month, if we can come together and invest in apple farming in Nigeria we can all smile to the banks in a little while.

1 apple sold at the regular fruit store goes for N150, just imagine that. if you have a plot of land you could turn into an orchard, you could be making over 20 million naira every year.

I will like to answer any questions you have about apple farming in Nigeria.

Also I have an eBook about Practical Apple Farming in Nigeria, it talks about, how to plant it and the pests and diseases you may encounter and how to overcome them. This eBook cost only N1,000.

Let's get talking now...

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by Pious101: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Where can I get the seed?
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Pious101:
Where can I get the seed?
its seedlings we can connect you with our supplier in Lagos, Ogun or Enugu. Send WhatsApp message for more.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by grim33(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Market your product if you most but stop giving people unrealistic expectations of 20million every year. undecided
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2021
grim33:
Market your product if you most but stop giving people unrealistic expectations of 20million every year. undecided
Thanks for your thoughts.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
We dont want ebook, we are tired of e-farmers, all we need are practical farmers. Where is your farm, do you have seedlings? How much is a seedling?
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
MikeBetty:
We dont want ebook, we are tired of e-farmers, all we need are practical farmers. Where is your farm, do you have seedlings? How much is a seedling?

We sell seedlings for N8,000 if you are in the Enugu. Lagos, N6,500

Our nursery is in Enugu and Ogun.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
digicreator:
its seedlings we can connect you with our supplier in Lagos, Ogun or Enugu. Send WhatsApp message for more.
you didnt even have a farm because if you do, you will sell to customers who demand for seedlings. You are0a scammer.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by MikeBetty(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
digicreator:

We sell seedlings for N8,000 if you are in the Enugu. Lagos, N6,500
Our nursery is in Enugu and Ogun.
scam
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
MikeBetty:
scam
Thanks for your thoughts
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Go and do your research apples now grow in Nigeria.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
For interested people get our apple farming eBook and learn everything there is to apple farming in Nigeria.
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by Kindfund: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
digicreator:
Hello everyone,
This thread is only to open your eyes to the opportunities that abounds in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria. Soo many untapped opportunities here. As the topic implies, Apple Farming Investment Nigeria, this is a thread opened to show you the opportunities in Apple Farming in Nigeria.
It is no longer news that apples now grow in temperate regions and this was first commercialized by a Kenyan man known as Peter Wambugu, you can do a little research on google to know more about this man and his projects.
Now in Nigeria, people have successfully grown these apple trees in places like Jos, Lagos, Enugu, Ogun, Oyo, etc.. and enjoying the fruits now.

I will like for you to know that, these plants can start producing fruits from the 9th - 11th month after planting and has 2 seasons in a year that produces within 1,000 - 2,000 fruits in each season.

Nigeria still imports apples from south Africa running in millions of dollars every month, if we can come together and invest in apple farming in Nigeria we can all smile to the banks in a little while.

1 apple sold at the regular fruit store goes for N150, just imagine that. if you have a plot of land you could turn into an orchard, you could be making over 20 million naira every year.

I will like to answer any questions you have about apple farming in Nigeria.

Also I have an eBook about Practical Apple Farming in Nigeria, it talks about, how to plant it and the pests and diseases you may encounter and how to overcome them. This eBook cost only N1,000.

Let's get talking now...
fake, can I see the apple in your compound? Scam
Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by digicreator: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kindfund:
fake, can I see the apple in your compound? Scam
FOOOOOOL!!!

Re: Apple Farming Investment Nigeria by Kindfund: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
digicreator:
FOOOOOOL!!!
foooooool!!! pluck it if yours..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fish Feed; Optimise Your Locally Produced Feed / Quality Rice Bran Available In Tons / Let’s Talk About Maize!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.