Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman (53900 Views)

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by WoundedLamb: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emotionss:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE INDEED

It's always about gender for you guys.

Here: a man killed his wife over suspicious text messages: https://www.nairaland.com/6417370/killed-wife-over-suspicious-text#99102478

Do with that whatever you will.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by iamL(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

When you invest all of you in a relationship...

This is a big lesson to everybody...don't invest the whole of yourself and everything you got in one damnnn relationship...
It is obvious this girl don too sacrifice for this relationship...probably she doesn't lay her eggs in different basket

The first time u made a valid point.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by XDaBOSS(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ah...this nairaland naso so death death stories them sabi post upandan.
All I can say is NAWA OOO
Fear who no fear woman ooo (some sha)
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by imagrg(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fear a lady that loves you so much because she has the capacity to also hate you so much!
The rage of a woman is worse than the threat of hell fire
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by chatinent: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
The future is female undecided
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Igwe355(f): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Unrated900:

Lol buy and build

What if I no build shey them go collect am back niiiii I fear ooooo

No its not buy and build for now, will take some years before you can start fearing o. Good thing is that your funds used in buying will keep appreciating in value
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Slimsly100(f): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

When you invest all of you in a relationship...

This is a big lesson to everybody...don't invest the whole of yourself and everything you got in one damnnn relationship...
It is obvious this girl don too sacrifice for this relationship...probably she doesn't lay her eggs in different basket

My nigar nor be small investment o. She really invested. For we compound.d that time we dey hardly Sabi say d guy man dey around sef. Water bill, Matilda, light bill Matilda, something spoil for compound we wan repair am Matilda. She dey hustle wella and 80-90% of responsibility dey her neck. Bros own na to flex. Abeg matter long. And Dem don tey together. Who Sabi how many abortion she fit don do, na e d guy go give another woman belle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slimsly100:

My nigar nor be small investment o. She really invested. For we compound.d that time we dey hardly Sabi say d guy man dey around sef. Water bill, Matilda, light bill Matilda, something spoil for compound we wan repair am Matilda. She dey hustle wella and 80-90% of responsibility dey her neck. Bros own na to flex. Abeg matter long. And Dem don tey together. Who Sabi how many abortion she fit don do, na e d guy go give another woman belle.

If this is true, very sad but does not justify taking any life.

No man is worth all these sacrifices, a man who loves and cherish you will not allow his woman be consumed in responsibility while he gives lame excuses.....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Slimsly100(f): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

If this is true, very sad but does not justify taking any life.

No man is worth all these sacrifices, a man who loves and cherish you will not allow his woman be consumed in responsibility while he gives lame excuses.....

My sister I'm not supporting the evil deed I'm just saying what I know
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
post=99120022:
Update From . COM

Neigbours give update on couple found dead in Delta; claim the lady committed suicide after poisoning her lover to death for impregnating another woman

The bodies of two live-in- lovers that were found in their apartment in Delta State is reportedly a case of suspected murder-suicide.

It was reported that the couple identified as Ufuoma Atidja and Matilda Aghotor were found dead in their apartment along NDDC road in Amukpe, Sapele Local Government Area of the state on Saturday, February 13.

Reports alleged that the couple had died from food poisoning or probably generator fumes, however, sources close to them revealed to Vanguard that Mathilda poisoned Ufuoma because she found out that another woman was pregnant for him.

“Ufuoma impregnated another woman and when Mathilda found out, she could not hold back. Mathilda is the jealous type. And let me tell you, there are injuries on Ufuoma’s wrist and body. Morever she has repeatedly said she will kill the guy and kill herself if she finds out he is dating another girl. That is what happened," a source who simply wants to be addressed as Bobos said.

Another source, who craved anonymity, described Ufuoma as a jovial transporter who plies Sapele-Warri route said relatives and friends had called the deceased line all through Thursday without response. He alleged that Mathilda was still alive on Friday morning.

“It was Mathilda who actually opened the door on Friday morning, and came out with her younger one who was living with them. People saw her and I think it was after then that she drank the poison. The story of poisoning by fish or generator fumes is not the truth.”

Meanwhile, the bodies of the lovers have been laid to rest. A family source said Mathilda was buried at her family home in Amukpe, while Ufuoma’s corpse was buried somewhere unknown.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/neigbours-give-update-on-couple-found-dead-in-delta-claim-the-lady-committed-suicide-after-poisoning-her-lover-to-death-for-impregnating-another-woman.html

Lover. Not even husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by amarachi06(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2021
LMS1:
Fear Who Nor Fear Woman!
Guy Man Don Die Leave Hin Unborn Child..
Again News Like This The Make Me, You And 305,101 Million Nigerians Fear To Marry.

Ugly girls are like that
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by RealistRedpiler: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
post=99120022:
Update From . COM

Neigbours give update on couple found dead in Delta; claim the lady committed suicide after poisoning her lover to death for impregnating another woman

The bodies of two live-in- lovers that were found in their apartment in Delta State is reportedly a case of suspected murder-suicide.

It was reported that the couple identified as Ufuoma Atidja and Matilda Aghotor were found dead in their apartment along NDDC road in Amukpe, Sapele Local Government Area of the state on Saturday, February 13.

Reports alleged that the couple had died from food poisoning or probably generator fumes, however, sources close to them revealed to Vanguard that Mathilda poisoned Ufuoma because she found out that another woman was pregnant for him.

“Ufuoma impregnated another woman and when Mathilda found out, she could not hold back. Mathilda is the jealous type. And let me tell you, there are injuries on Ufuoma’s wrist and body. Morever she has repeatedly said she will kill the guy and kill herself if she finds out he is dating another girl. That is what happened," a source who simply wants to be addressed as Bobos said.

Another source, who craved anonymity, described Ufuoma as a jovial transporter who plies Sapele-Warri route said relatives and friends had called the deceased line all through Thursday without response. He alleged that Mathilda was still alive on Friday morning.

“It was Mathilda who actually opened the door on Friday morning, and came out with her younger one who was living with them. People saw her and I think it was after then that she drank the poison. The story of poisoning by fish or generator fumes is not the truth.”

Meanwhile, the bodies of the lovers have been laid to rest. A family source said Mathilda was buried at her family home in Amukpe, while Ufuoma’s corpse was buried somewhere unknown.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/neigbours-give-update-on-couple-found-dead-in-delta-claim-the-lady-committed-suicide-after-poisoning-her-lover-to-death-for-impregnating-another-woman.html

They will always prove boss Mosidi right.. They are all useless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by NaijaCover(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bad News Here And There

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic) / Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.