Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman (53902 Views)

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by tarantino1: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vardanes2:

No, the story should make you fear cheating

Don't cheat...maybe you would escape the anger of a bitter woman, and the pain

Instead of the guy to tell the lady that he wants out of the relationship...he was two timing.

Don't cheat.

Moral lessons for animals you mean.

Go ahead and kill your girlfriend because she's cheating on you. Let's see how you'll end up

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
tarantino1:

Moral lessons for animals you mean.

Go ahead and kill your girlfriend because she's cheating on you. Let's see how you'll end up

My comment applies both ways....you know.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by TheVictim01(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Naijashops, wyry, and mosdii. I passionately now approve your take unto this thread!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by sojfarm: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
lust births sin, sin birth death.

What shall profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his/her soul
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by tarantino1: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vardanes2:

My comment applies both ways....you know.

I don't care if it applies both way.

People who reason that don't last long in civilised climes. They either end up in prison or six feet down at an early age.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
tarantino1:

I don't care if it applies both way.

People who reason that don't last long in civilised climes. They either end up in prison or six feet down at an early age.

Well, my comment was meant for the guy who was scared of getting married ...and I pointed out that the moral of the whole story is that cheating is bad because it can lead to hurt, and also lead to more disasters.

And yes, it applies both ways. men and women should not cheat.

If you didn't get it. sorry

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Etizz: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
This wasn't the story about this pics some days ago,.....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Blackdisciple(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
The story of poisoning by fish or generator fumes is not the truth.”
Hmmm ... It's a sad one...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by wink2015(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99120022:
Update From . COM

Neigbours give update on couple found dead in Delta; claim the lady committed suicide after poisoning her lover to death for impregnating another woman

The bodies of two live-in- lovers that were found in their apartment in Delta State is reportedly a case of suspected murder-suicide.

It was reported that the couple identified as Ufuoma Atidja and Matilda Aghotor were found dead in their apartment along NDDC road in Amukpe, Sapele Local Government Area of the state on Saturday, February 13.

Reports alleged that the couple had died from food poisoning or probably generator fumes, however, sources close to them revealed to Vanguard that Mathilda poisoned Ufuoma because she found out that another woman was pregnant for him.

“Ufuoma impregnated another woman and when Mathilda found out, she could not hold back. Mathilda is the jealous type. And let me tell you, there are injuries on Ufuoma’s wrist and body. Morever she has repeatedly said she will kill the guy and kill herself if she finds out he is dating another girl. That is what happened," a source who simply wants to be addressed as Bobos said.

Another source, who craved anonymity, described Ufuoma as a jovial transporter who plies Sapele-Warri route said relatives and friends had called the deceased line all through Thursday without response. He alleged that Mathilda was still alive on Friday morning.

“It was Mathilda who actually opened the door on Friday morning, and came out with her younger one who was living with them. People saw her and I think it was after then that she drank the poison. The story of poisoning by fish or generator fumes is not the truth.”

Meanwhile, the bodies of the lovers have been laid to rest. A family source said Mathilda was buried at her family home in Amukpe, while Ufuoma’s corpse was buried somewhere unknown.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/neigbours-give-update-on-couple-found-dead-in-delta-claim-the-lady-committed-suicide-after-poisoning-her-lover-to-death-for-impregnating-another-woman.html

BAD NEWS is happening every now and then.

What a crazy world we are living in ( Lucky Dube )
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by 400billionman: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vardanes2:

No, the story should make you fear cheating

Don't cheat...maybe you would escape the anger of a bitter woman, and the pain

Instead of the guy to tell the lady that he wants out of the relationship...he was two timing.

Don't cheat.

The remedy to cheating in a MARRIAGE is Divorce.

These two people are yet to settle down. That girl must have mental issues.

Stop supporting nonsense. The guy was not owing her anything. They were not legally joined. Even if, she asks for a divorce.

This is the behavior of leech.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by waleademolaa: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Fear Who Nor Fear Woman!
Guy Man Don Die Leave Hin Unborn Child..
Again News Like This The Make Me, You And 305,101 Million Nigerians Fear To Marry.
Stupid boy, where did you see that they're married? They're in similar boyfriend and girlfriend relationship u advocate, so wait for your turn
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by xtian110: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wait let me see

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by LMS1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
waleademolaa:

Stupid boy, where did you see that they're married? They're in similar boyfriend and girlfriend relationship u advocate, so wait for your turn
Nonsese Talk From A Dumb Person Who Cant Read And Comprehend!
Where Did I Say They Are Married?
I Only Said Am Afraid To Marry Girls Of Nowadays.
If U Dont Understand People Comment Dont Qoute Blindly, It Make U Look Dumb!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by typicalgamer(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
lordmayor2013:
Women are scum

STFU you scum

Is it a man that gave birth to you
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by typicalgamer(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:

The remedy to cheating in a MARRIAGE is Divorce.

These two people are yet to settle down. That girl must have mental issues.

Stop supporting nonsense. The guy was not owing her anything. They were not legally joined. Even if, she asks for a divorce.

This is the behavior of leech.

This kind dumb and nothing go happen na put that guy for 6 feet so.

It's true you don't owe her damn thing.

By not considering the repercussions and pregnating another female.

How e take end for the sharp guy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by rimam849(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
those creatures that had a face to face encounter with the devil na big yawa o
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by tiswell(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
KingAzari:
Women with that kind of legs... very troublesome and unforgiving. If them stand on your matter, fogerrit.
you no weh

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by waleademolaa: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:

Nonsese Talk From A Dumb Person Who Cant Read And Comprehend!
Where Did I Say They Are Married?
I Only Said Am Afraid To Marry Girls Of Nowadays.
If U Dont Understand People Comment Dont Qoute Blindly, It Make U Look Dumb!
Then your fear of getting married is meaningless bc that your girlfriend will still kill u when u impregnate another lady
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Afamsi: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ugly women are usually more dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by LMS1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
waleademolaa:

Then your fear of getting married is meaningless bc that your girlfriend will still kill u when u impregnate another lady
Lol, As I Nor Get Girlfriend Here How I Wan Take Die?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Tillatalk: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
They will finish their unsettled matter for heaven
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by lordmayor2013(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
typicalgamer:

STFU you scum

Is it a man that gave birth to you

Have you heard of the fallacy called 'Hasty Generalization'?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
I've said this countless times - say away from ugly women! They are the most insecure and bitter living beings on earth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by cloud(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Igwe355:
Hmmmm

Men sha, why do you people like complicating things for yourselves. You can jejely end a relationship and start another with a new person.

Why does it have to always be this kain story everytime, dating someone and impregnating another simultaneously. Na why una problem no dey ever end grin
is that all you can say, in this case? I spit
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
emrain:
I've said this countless times - say away from ugly women! They are the most insecure and bitter living beings on earth.
Are you serious
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Nephilim: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
What will cause you to stick to your own wife and fiancee rather than jumping from one lady to another.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by ekevwe(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99120022:
Update From . COM

Neigbours give update on couple found dead in Delta; claim the lady committed suicide after poisoning her lover to death for impregnating another woman

The bodies of two live-in- lovers that were found in their apartment in Delta State is reportedly a case of suspected murder-suicide.

It was reported that the couple identified as Ufuoma Atidja and Matilda Aghotor were found dead in their apartment along NDDC road in Amukpe, Sapele Local Government Area of the state on Saturday, February 13.

Reports alleged that the couple had died from food poisoning or probably generator fumes, however, sources close to them revealed to Vanguard that Mathilda poisoned Ufuoma because she found out that another woman was pregnant for him.

“Ufuoma impregnated another woman and when Mathilda found out, she could not hold back. Mathilda is the jealous type. And let me tell you, there are injuries on Ufuoma’s wrist and body. Morever she has repeatedly said she will kill the guy and kill herself if she finds out he is dating another girl. That is what happened," a source who simply wants to be addressed as Bobos said.

Another source, who craved anonymity, described Ufuoma as a jovial transporter who plies Sapele-Warri route said relatives and friends had called the deceased line all through Thursday without response. He alleged that Mathilda was still alive on Friday morning.

“It was Mathilda who actually opened the door on Friday morning, and came out with her younger one who was living with them. People saw her and I think it was after then that she drank the poison. The story of poisoning by fish or generator fumes is not the truth.”

Meanwhile, the bodies of the lovers have been laid to rest. A family source said Mathilda was buried at her family home in Amukpe, while Ufuoma’s corpse was buried somewhere unknown.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/neigbours-give-update-on-couple-found-dead-in-delta-claim-the-lady-committed-suicide-after-poisoning-her-lover-to-death-for-impregnating-another-woman.html
embrace lion and fear women
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Enn214(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
d story is still not convincing
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by VictorUSA(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good News!

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by Dearlord(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Life goes on even when there is no life
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stupid girl
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman by WoundedLamb: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ellegacy:
Women ain't worth it!

A man killed his wife over "suspicious" text messages.
https://www.nairaland.com/6417370/killed-wife-over-suspicious-text#99102478

So who's worth it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic) / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.