Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (48391 Views)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by 8stargeneral: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Wike is a goner
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Bellotelli: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Kalapizim:
Mogadishu barracks of all places, see lie grin grin grin
I tire o
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2021
DJ Witch Switch, over to you.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Greeland(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2021
omojesu202:

so many people swear to revenge atrocities of IBB nothing don happen.

But how is the life of IBB today. Don't ever forget God is the greatest mystery and believe me no body pays better than him, he is the pay master.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2021
8stargeneral:
Wike is a goner

We dont want to hear that. We prefer to see relentless protests in Rivers Governor's house and Igbos trooping to human rights panels all over the world as DJ Witch Switch did over Lekki tollgate "massacre"..
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by tinktanker: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Foolish soldiers punishing innocent women for the crime of men.
that's why they cannot fight boko haram na, they are ass whips
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Kalapizim(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
serious lies o....a whole Mogadishu barracks....people can lie sha....Army don suffer. Chai
And some mumu were insulting me based on their ignorance.

Why soldiers go leave PH pass all the barracks come rape for Mogadishu cantonment wey senior men eye dey untop.

e weak me
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by gidgiddy: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

Bro you can believe what you want to believe cause it's your prerogative. But if common sense should prevail in all of this, it would make more sense for the Nigerian army to take these women to some obscure location away from scrutiny and do with them what they please with no compelling evidence even if the victims talked... if I want to rape or abuse a woman (God forbid), would I take her to a place where I get easily caught? no be to carry an enter bush or uncompleted building? Nwanne let's use our brains not emotions sometimes. We all know IPOB media wing are out to make a mess of Wike's political career, and they will sell anything possible to make that happen... I'm the least fan of Wike, and I know he will pay the price soon for his role in Obigbo, but definitely not through promoting juvenile lies that make us look desperate and stupid.

As I said, I dont know anything about this Mogadishu baraks. But I have heard first hand account of people who have been to Army barak in the East and lived to tell the tale. If you hear horrible stories that have come out of Obinze baraks, Onitsha barak and 82 division Enugu, you will be shocked to your bones. Some of these baraks are rumoured to have mass graves.

Anyone who believes that the Nigerian Army can commit extra-judicial killing of suspects, but cannot rape female suspects, is only fooling themselves
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Boko harm will kill all soldiers involved.
Mumu lots.
This is from Sahara reporters news outlet and you all believed the source?
I thought Sahara reporters doesn't know more than fake news
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by 8stargeneral: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Oshigun:

We dont want to hear that. We prefer to see relentless protests in Rivers Governor's house and Igbos trooping to human rights panels all over the world as DJ Witch Switch did over Lekki tollgate "massacre"..
Ur right but watch and see...wike knows that his days are numbered.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Portifar: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/16/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldiers-routinely-raped-tortured-us-abuja-barracks-%E2%80%94-women
Why is it that Sahara reporters are always negative. Infact 99% of their stories are negative.......they should please consider mental and emotional health of the citizenry........peace!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Tranquillity360: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Mumu lots.
This is from Sahara reporters news outlet and you all believed the source?
I thought Sahara reporters doesn't know more than fake news
Don't call me mumu because am not your father,nor his look alike.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by juman(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2021
I doubt the story.

Look like propaganda.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by moorevic(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Kalapizim:
Mogadishu barracks of all places, see lie grin grin grin
How is that a lie?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by cocolacec(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Logan23:

Which crime?

IPOB VS Army.Two groups fighting for what they believe in based on ego,money or greed.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by SAMAJ: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
What a Country!!!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
cocolacec:

IPOB VS Army.Two groups fighting for what they believe in based on ego,money or greed.

So how is ipob vs army a crime?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by cocolacec(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Logan23:

So how is ipob vs army a crime?

To the Nigerian govt ,IPOB is proscribed so there is power struggle and ego between the two.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by kalufelix(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
That-means-the-56+names-released-by-Kanu-were-truly-executed-discreetly-in-Niger-state....the-zoo-will-know-no-peace-until-its-total-destruction...
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
cocolacec:

To the Nigerian govt ,IPOB is proscribed so there is power struggle and ego between the two.

Still doesn't make ipob criminals.

They are asking for freedom & defending themselves against murders being committed against them.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by booz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
This kinda situation is what breeds cultism. An innocent individual is oppressed because he/she is powerless and knows nobody of influence and vows to take revenge a more powerful individual. What happens, he seeks for all avenue to take revenge. Down South they believe in power of teaming up and knowing fully well that cult groups are equipped with weapons, they resort to that.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by amakadlite(f): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
so disgusting. imagine being raped by these hiv careers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Dino Melaye Rocks Crazy Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.