Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty (730 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by GANDOOOKI: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
God Almighty just revealed to me that no Yoruba person will rule Nigeria again. Osinbajo will be impeached at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Nukilia: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
GANDOOOKI post=99123239[s:
]God Almighty just revealed to me that no Yoruba person will rule Nigeria again. Osinbajo will be impeached at the appropriate time.[/s]

Stop skipping your drugs! See what you've done to yourself.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by IJOBA11: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
THEY WILL SOON BE HERE TO BLAME IGBOS

TRIBALIST OSHIGUN IS ALREADY HERE
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by GANDOOOKI: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nukilia:

Stop skipping your drugs! See what you've done to yourself.... undecided

Tell that to God Almighty who revealed this to me...
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

Tell that to God Almighty who revealed this to me...

Lol. You call that ugly doll you worship in the corner of your room God? No wonder you're reduced to coming here to write rubbish.

Let me tell all you Igbos and Northerners something you need to hear good and well. Yoruba of today won't stick around to keep lamenting "they won't let us rule and they won't let us go" for 40 years of gnashing teeth in frustration as Igbos have done while the Machiavellian North continue to belittle and disrespect them unrelentingly.

We now know the North take honorable behavior for weakness and that is why they said nothing while Fulani butchered, kidnapped and raped Southerners and only now talk when the SW responded to protect themselves.

We won't stick around, as a vitally important stakeholder in Nigeria , to accept your message from anyone. Not even the overrated and perpetually scheming North that Igbos worship and fear. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stop using God name in vain
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by BlackfireX: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good

North 2023

South be warned
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by duro4chang(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is the effect of bad home training.

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by GANDOOOKI: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You call that ugly doll you worship in the corner of your room God? No wonder you're reduced to coming here to write rubbish.

Let me tell all you Igbos and Northerners something you need to hear good and well. Yoruba of today won't stick around to keep lamenting "they won't let us rule and they won't let us go" for 40 years of gnashing teeth in frustration as Igbos have done while the Machiavellian North continue to belittle and disrespect them unrelentingly.

We now know the North take honorable behavior for weakness and that is why they said nothing while Fulani butchered, kidnapped and raped Southerners and only now talk when the SW responded to protect themselves.

We won't stick around, as a vitally important stakeholder in Nigeria , to accept your message from anyone. Not even the overrated and perpetually scheming North that Igbos worship and fear. cool cool

Why bring Igbos into this prophecy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Warripikine: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
;DAsiwaju must be president of Benin republic

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Monogamy: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stay away from drug
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by amazingspiderma: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow

That stuff you're smoking is really good.
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by GANDOOOKI: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Warripikine:
;DAsiwaju must be president of Benin republic

Benin republic people sef go reject am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by Akanbiedu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oshigun:

Not entirely correct. This happens more in the north. It's just the way the northerners are, they are not the type of people that challenge leadership perse except may be Kano people. As we speak many more criminal things are going on in the north that are not even in the news. So I don't think the crimes were intentionally directed at the south.

What everybody is supposed to be doing is challenging PMB and relevant state governments to provide security.
Re: No Yoruba Person Will Rule Nigeria Again, Says God Almighty by GANDOOOKI: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
My name is GANDOKI... I speak the voice of God...

(1) (Reply)

Massive Transformation Abia / Braking News. / FLASHBACK: I Do Not Subscribe To Regulation Of Social Media–osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.