Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (50302 Views)

Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:

funny enough I'm not ipob, I'm card carrying member of APC

Don't mind that non entity. She was probably used and dumped by an IPOB member

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Exclusive101: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bro I heard your father perished like a goat over Tinubu wahala is that true ?
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

I'm pretty sure that Buhari got games up his sleeves for 2023

Fear the north when it comes to politics.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Exclusive101: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bro u are free to talk like a deranged lunatic no one should stop you. Your mates are on the road roaming their pathetic miserable life away, you have chosen to waste yours on NL. The important thing na make your foolish pathetic life go to waste over Tinubu wahala.
PaChukwudi44:

I can talk about anything I like,it's none of your business

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Nna the drug wey you smoke, dem one be use am for the cure for covid but go test run am for ur body
abeg find somewhere go lay down before e too late if e never too late,

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Metrix147:
Few months after meeting with Abia-North Senator and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate Senator Orji Uzor Kalu the former Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika today joined the All Progressive's Congress (APC), ABN TV reports.

General Ihejirika who served at the helm of the service from 2010-2014 under former President Goodluck Jonathan, made his declaration to join the APC at Isuikwuato country home in Abia-North Senatorial district.

The former COAS made his declaration and subsequently registered at Ezere ward 2, his registration was conducted by the APC ward Chairman Mr. Iheanyi Chukwu in the presence of stalwarts of the party which include: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, State Secretary of the party, Barr. Perfect Okorie; Deputy State Women leader of the party, Lady Franca Osuwa; Chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga; Chief Ameobi Ogah; Dr. Lilian Obenwa; Abia-North APC Zonal Chairman, Chief Chris Ajah; Member Abia House of Assembly representing Isuikwuato constituency Hon Barr. Emeka Okorofor, party faithful, and others.

Recall that in November last year the Senate Chief Whip and All Progressives Congress (APC) leader in Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu urged the former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd), to join the party.

Kalu made the move when he paid a private visit to the former COAS in his Isuikwuato country home. According to reports Kalu’s earlier visit to the residence of Ihejirika and other prominent Abians was to further push the efforts of the party in the state and national to woo prominent Abians and indeed the Southerners into the party.

In his remarks, Senator Kalu applauded the decision of the former COAS to join the party, Kalu emphasised that Ihejirika’s decision is a result of the internal democracy in APC.

In his words "Gen Ihejirika’s decision to join us today in the APC is no doubt a great one and I must commend him for taking the bold step after over a year of convincing him to join the party.

"He should be assured that his membership of our party will be a very fruitful one. I am loyal to the party this is why I have always subjected myself to the party's decision-making process.

"My appreciation also goes to the chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga and his team for joining me to be grace this exercise.

"The chairman can see for himself that the APC in Abia is deeply rooted, in the last few days he was accompanied me to some decamping ceremonies of people former other parties into our party. On behalf of our national chairman Gov. Buni I welcome you to our great party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/after-meeting-sen-kalu-fmr-chief-of-army-staff-gen-ihejirika-joins-apc-photos/
lol
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Can you type the above comments without crying?

We told you guys....IPOB PDP party is dead...

I pity IPOB terrorists
it dead in your imagination who will vote for a Boko haram party led by a dummy in asshole villa
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Obakovicho: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It will take the grace of God for Tinubu to get APC presidential ticket from the look of things .

Forerunners to GEJ
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by UAE123(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
KenModi:

Big fish kill una dia!!

Nigerians, one single sense una no get!!

When you people are supposed to be talking about which party has got the best policies for the people, you idiots are talking about which political party has got the biggest names in Nigerian politics.

That is the simple reason those who get into power simply do whatever they like and get away with it because they know the masses are completely senseless and useless!

What are APC’s and PDP’s stance of key issues such as security, foreign policy, education, health, e.t.c?? I can bet you have absolutely no idea because they come every four years and blab about rubbish that they would never do when they get in power.

What is the difference between APC and PDP?? None because both parties are one and the same. And y’all are too blind and foolish to see it.

I would say it again, Nigerians una no get sense at all! APC and PDP go continue dey use una play ludo.
Stupidity destroy & kill your entire generation for not knowing how to express yourself on a forum that stand as a public opinion of which I don't need your permission to express myself.Go and form your own party so that you can win the election and carry your stupid generational idea to move the country. Wasted fellow.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Rikov(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
For Ihenjirika to join APC, Jonathan is close to joining.... let's wait n see.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by guy222: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT. Nigerian youth stop fighting for politicians, stop the tribal war instigated by politicians. Stop killing yourself for politician. The politician in east, south, north and west are all thesame, they dont give an F about you, even if you and your entire family die for their sake, they dont care. All they care about is their fu'cking selfish interest, their ego and pride. They separate us along religion, tribal and ethnic line and they get united looting us dry. When a politician from the west steal and the people from south complain, the people from the west will say what is your business, face your region, vice versa. The thief is our thief is what is killing us, lets come together and make this country great again. This is how it should be, whatever affect one affect all. All for one, one for all. WE MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
If this man will do his political apprenticeship under orji uzor kanu, it means he wil be turned into a crook like orji uzor though he has just joined politics as a nursing baby.

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

very stupid submission, what has Ihejirikas entry into the APC got to do with tinubus presidential ambition?most of you comment out of hatred and bitterness. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity IPOB terrorists

If d "IPoB PDP party is dead" and d bandits, Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen APC party is alive, how will that improve d standard of living of d average nigerian?

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
When efcc was efcc ouk for done drying cool for jan now but this country and it mysterious system, please someone should remind d the new efcc oga of ouk Case if him go fit lift the carpet and bring him file out
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Join politics a saint, u wil come out a crook.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by pharmagba: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should tinubu get the APC ticket, then it will be an easy walk to victory for Atiku.

The endsars protest and recent clash between northerners and south west has dealt a serious blow on tinubu's presidential ambition .
He stands no chance.
Atiku ke?
But I was made to believe the east will be given the slot by PDP?

1 Like

Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Most Useless Chief of Army In History
Most brilliant Chief of Army Staff, he kept Boko Haram at bay. Jonathan lost his re-election bid in 2014 when he sacked Ihejirika under pressure from northern elders
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Philadelphia: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
IPOB are wiser now.

The plan of bringing Ihejirika is to reduce Biafra agitation. Ihejirika is being prepared for vice presidency while APC is preparing another Fulani for president.

Nigerian youths should be wise now.

Nigeria belongs to the youths and come 2023, there must be change.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Honor10: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless jagaban are you talking about ?

The one that is better than your father, the one giving u nightmares day and night.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

I pity IPOB terrorists

You are a f00l
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Legend44(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
UAE123:
APC is busy catching big fishes into their fold while PDP is there foot dragging and their leaders are sleeping doing nothing.
What do you expect when they are the ruling party. Who would want to join second team.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by maestroferddi: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
seunmsg:

This thread is about Ihejerika joining APC and not Tinubu. I know it's hard to do but let's keep Tinubu out of this. Let's talk about how the only Igbo man to ever command the Nigeria army during the PDP era has joined the almajiri people's congress.
If I were you, I would be concerned with being beaten in my own game....
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your nightmare. The man that gives you heart palpitations.
JAGABAN. The man that made your eastern brother and sisters to abandon east to take ekene dillichukwu straight to lagos.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Go and sin no more.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by EMMY76: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
seunmsg:

This thread is about Ihejerika joining APC and not Tinubu. I know it's hard to do but let's keep Tinubu out of this. Let's talk about how the only Igbo man to ever command the Nigeria army during the PDP era has joined the almajiri people's congress.

Nothing special about him joining the apc he is not a biafran COAS his loyalty has always been to the nigerian state that pays his entitlements stop creating confusion here.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Seems tinubu is seriously raping u there in lagos grin

Ur anus go don red gaan ni o grin

Iwo idi e maa ti lu foroforo grin

Kpele, ndoh!! grin

U can go to Nnewi to rest, but please remember to comeback for the remaining raping and molestation of Ur anus grin
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
All because of Jonathan. We shall see
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by emperor863(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep crying like a little child

Don't stop

Nobody is crying. I appreciate the fact that you have bowed to superior argument.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by PHijo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
In 2015 APC looked very much like PDP. In 2023 APC will be PDP.

At this rate APC should 'acquire ' PDP and let their bromance be formal.
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
jumper524:
depends on who's contesting against him.
the odds are in his favour for primaries but getting the presidential seat would be difficult.
he would need a christain northernern as deputy.

I really don't trust dogara political worth..

Oga, if you understand the cards well, you'll agree with that guy that thinks Tinubu's chances are stifled like a rat caught between the frets of a trap!
At the rate the game is going, even an El-rufai would beat a Tinubu hands down at the primaries...
Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by jamiudinho(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should tinubu get the APC ticket, then it will be an easy walk to victory for Atiku.

The endsars protest and recent clash between northerners and south west has dealt a serious blow on tinubu's presidential ambition .
He stands no chance.
wetin concern endsars protest with tinubu oga no decieve urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.