Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed (19073 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. / Goodluck Jonathan Agbor Railway Complex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by blamingthedevil: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
God Bless UN Deputy Secretary General, Aminu Muhammed (Currently the Topmost Nigeria Officeholder in International Communities)

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless APC
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by ariefadenco: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Redoil:
what about ngozi okonjo iweala what will be named after

Aso rock i suggest

oh i forget she is among the 5% and no matter how hard they work to develop themselves

buhari prefer quota system which is for the lazy mind

drop mic

Who is this myopic ethnic jingoist?
Must you introduce ethnicity into everything you come across?
If you don't know, a major road in the FCT, is named after Okonjo Iweala.
Are you even better than the products of the quota system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by florixi: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tell me one significant thing that nigeria achieve because of her ?

mysteriousman:
She is a worthy ambassador of the country
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by HRMK: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Buhari Is Trying Hard To Make The Future Female But Must The Female Come From The North?
U MEAN FUTURE FEMALE PRESIDENT?CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT MADE HER TO MERIT IT?I REALLY DONT KNOW AT ALL!
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by BreconHills(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Redoil:

Aso rock i suggest

oh i forget she is among the 5% and no matter how hard they work to develop themselves

drop mic

Nigeria nominated her and lobbied hard for NOI using everything it had within the AU and World Bank just as it did for Adesina including a face off with the USA. Lets be factual. Whatever may be wrong with Nigeria within does not translate into the international arena. Never has.

1 Like

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by OpinionCounts(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Lol,shake my head, what will be name after Ngozi then just as some one stated above, or the female doctor that saved us from Ebola out break or should I say Dora akunyili
horse before the chariot
our hero parts shall never be in vain

We are waiting to see..
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by thatigboman: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Minus the post she holds internationally, what has been her contributions nationally?

And is that her contributions measurable to having a national infrastructure named after her?

Let's hope it's not a case of boyfriend making her girlfriend to feel fry with national institution.

Nothing is far-fetched in this present regime.
God bless you.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by maco1: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
What do you expect. Have you ever had of an FCT minister who is not dem dem . Don't know what they are scared of.
That why the city is not making progress, now filled with urchins.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by maco1: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
What do you expect. Have you ever had of an FCT minister who is not dem dem . Don't know what they are scared of.
That's why the city is not making progress, now filled with urchins.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Typicalguy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala presidential villa by next month
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by QuotaSystem: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
ariefadenco:

Are you even better than the products of the quota system?

Not by a long shot lol.

Half-educated nitwits that don't realize they're the greatest advocates for quota system through their endless begging for everyone to step aside and give them "their quota" of the Presidency.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Buhari Is Trying Hard To Make The Future Female But Must The Female Come From The North?

Also Ikone iwela is from North.??

if you say North pls what do you mean?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
codemaniacs:
Can't it be named after the gwari people.

Who are those ones?

never know them before??
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
wink2015:
Those from the south west should be named after the railway lines.

if the railway is sited in the north those people from the north should be named after such facilities.

Why carry an ABOKI woman to name a facilities in the south west.

BUHARI and his lopsided way of doing things.

Somebody claim that People from S.W are educated.

but I'm beginning to argue that.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by olalat(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Minus the post she holds internationally, what has been her contributions nationally?

And is that her contributions measurable to having a national infrastructure named after her?

Let's hope it's not a case of boyfriend making her girlfriend to feel fry with national institution.

The woman really tried when she was the head of mdgs Nigeria. we no dey hear about the one hold ace at sdg anymore.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by zjescomltd(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hear say bubu dey bleep the woman, no be me talk am oh!!! na hear I hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by SolarEdge: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Great

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Our man from Daura won't be satisfied until the country becomes Fulani Republic of Nigeria !
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by SANDAT(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
wink2015:
Those from the south west should be named after the railway lines.

if the railway is sited in the north those people from the north should be named after such facilities.

Why carry an ABOKI woman to name a facilities in the south west.

BUHARI and his lopsided way of doing things.
Idu rail station located in SW?. Did u read the article before making a comment.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Coinbased: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
oh
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
How do you name railway station after people it is not an airport the railway station and bus stations should bear the name of the location so people know where their going this government people Dem no get sense anyway the project hin self was only meant to embezzle money not to benefit the masses
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
All southern pigs should go and die
Arewa amaka
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Redoil:

Aso rock i suggest

drop mic

Nothing will be named after her

Amina is beautiful and brilliant

Wow Arewa amaka

Y'all flat headed five percent should go and die

Wait....is Amina not NOI senior?
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Our man from Daura won't be satisfied until the country becomes Fulani Republic of Nigeria !

It is Islamic Republic of Fulanin Arewa
And you can do nothing

your hatred against us is countless
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Topshow2010(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
dem wan console Amina.

Why not name it after Dr Okonjo
Wetin Amina don do?

Dr Okonjo is d west puppet , it wud av befitted d Amazon so much; Dr Dora Akunyi of blessed memory.
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
this nepotic government is really CONFUSED! what has this woman achieved to have a station named after her
Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by frog12: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
even me dey wonder what her contributions are

WhatCanIsay:

Re: FG Names Idu Railway Complex After Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
florixi:
Tell me one significant thing that nigeria achieve because of her ?
Tell me what thieve Ngozi Okonjo contributed to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Cancels $2bn Rail MoU For 'Breach Of Confidentiality' / How To Be An FRSC Special Marshal / Bridge Collapses Along Minna-Bida Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.