Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! (1596 Views)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Shettima: I Support SE Presidency To Heal The Wounds Of Civil War But…. / I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2021
MrColdsweat:
osagyefo98 is the same moniker as meleszenawi and Juliusmalema.

An Aboki hiding behind multiple monikers, to cause disunity in the south.

Nobody takes him seriously here

Chaiii

I can't feel your pain..sorry though.
Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by KoshCAD: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Write again but this time try and make sense.
Coward fool couldn't answer hahahahaha.

Come and try shit and let see if your father will see his eyes closed grin.
Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by Cosbyrich: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Kayode should get himself properly educated. The scenario he painted here is nothing but outright fallacy.

There is nothing like Igbo-Yoruba or Stuffs like that though there might be Hausa fulani-Yorubas due to long age assimilation and coupled with the fact that Majority of Yorubas are Muslims...

There might also be Igala-Yorubas due to historical connections and likewise..

Aside that nothing else is existing. The name of a child and his/her lineage is determined through the paternal side and not the mother...

If the father is Yoruba and married 3 wives from Kanuris, the paternity of the child is not in doubt as the child is purely of Yoruba stock..

All these gibberish of I am half Yoruba and half kanuri is nothing but arrant nonsense. You don't divide your paternity as it is entirely domiciled within the father's claim and nothing else..

So diversity of what kayode painted as Yorubaland of 2021 is nothing other than deceit.

As for the Yorubas are no stranger to war but......IBB can explain better.

IBB and war? grin
Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Coward fool couldn't answer hahahahaha.

Come and try shit and let see if your father will see his eyes closed grin.

Write again but this time try and make sense.
Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by Omoslim26: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Are you scare to answer?

I said, what chased away your coward fathers, mothers, uncles, sisters, and your other chest beaters in 1993 during Oso abiola ( A name you coward have to the anger of the Yorubas), even as no one chased you people.

I wonder why your coward father refused to sleep and snore on his bed since your slave master IBB said that grin.

Baba for oso abiola everybody run oo

even ogun and oyo states people for the same compound where I live for onisemo johnson dat year sef run go back their village

all dis una tribal banter no dey make sense at all

the mofo wey you quote type nonsense
instead of make you call out directly for posting nonsense you come follow am write nonsense too

na wa for nairaland children ooo
Re: Yoruba Are No Strangers To War — But! by KoshCAD: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

Baba for oso abiola everybody run oo

even ogun and oyo states people for the same compound where I live for onisemo johnson dat year sef run go back their village

all dis una tribal banter no dey make sense at all

the mofo wey you quote type nonsense
instead of make you call out directly for posting nonsense you come follow am write nonsense too

na wa for nairaland children ooo
You and run. Yorubas run for what they were fighting for.

Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Buhari Does Not Come Out To Speak To The Country / One Of The Unknow Gunmen Arrested Harrassing People Arrested / The Southeasterners Are Ungrateful Set Of Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.