Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower (674 Views)

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) / Fire Guts Dokpesi’s Ait, Raypower In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower by Knight1(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2011
The administrative block of DAAR Communications headquarters in Alagbado, on the outskirt of Lagos, the parent body of AIT and RAYPower FM station was on Thursday gutted by fire, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

Mrs Yewande Iwuoha, the General Manager of Raypower FM, told NAN that only the administrative block was affected. "The fire service people have been able to put out the fire from spreading to other facilities," Iwuoha said.

The Lagos State police spokesman, Mr Samuel Jinadu, a superintendent of police, who confirmed the incident, told NAN that no death was recorded. He said the police were in the area to keep off hoodlums.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/again-fire-guts-ait-raypower/89249/

I'm beginning to think this man's fires have an extraordinary dimension. this is like the fourth time in like one year
Re: Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower by seal777(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2011
As much as i dont pray for such incidents ,i think dokpesi is reaping what he has sow.

The masses contributed to save him from going bankruptsy only for him to turn against the
masses by dining wit oppresors in d corridors of power.

I dont know what to say cos he has withdrawn his money by selling shares.
The masses re losing on both ends.
Re: Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower by dustydee: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
is AIT cursed?how many times will their studios get burnt?
Re: Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower by dustydee: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
is AIT cursed?how many times will their studios get burnt?na wa o!
Re: Again Fire Guts Ait/raypower by debeginin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hmmm! And their Jos Office was gutted by fire on SUNDAY.Something is jst not right somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

We Got The Bomb From Osama Bin Laden -kaduna Bomb Suspect / Ribadu Is D One: / Congrats To President-elect Goodluck Jonathan- The People Have Spoken Loud & Cl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.