Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) (49191 Views)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Farki: 1:03am On Feb 18, 2021
big7:

what are you saying ,you sound very disjointed...were they to use them mouth or legs to defuse an IED?

My post was very clear, unless a robot is handling the explosive there's no way to handle that situation without serious personal risk
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Georgekyrian:
I second the FTC, I'm a doubting Thomas too. As long as I'm a Nigerian I no fit believe anything again

Me too, i no dey believe anything from these people again.
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by brightleave(m): 5:35am On Feb 18, 2021
he even pull im helmet join
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by farouk2much(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2021
This is total unprofessional conduct useles solder risking his life for this yeye country
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by big7: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Farki:

My post was very clear, unless a robot is handling the explosive there's no way to handle that situation without serious personal risk

Of course, but they've got measures{explosive suits} to reduce impact if things go wrong
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Sorry for being a doubting Thomas,,, but how I wan take know say this is not made up. Is there any Boko Haram logo on the so called IED? If enemies really planted that, more caution would be taken.

If na truth, more power to their elbows & more safety to them.

FTC again,,,,, for reference purpose
So boko get time to the paint IED
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Olayinka777(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
hardbody:

LOL. I like your temper-diffusing skills. I wish I can get to that point.
Thanks Boss! I just felt there was no need to argue
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
But why he con put the helmet down
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good job there, but disregarding personal security is deadly
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by overboard(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na so some soldier stroll with him chest go disarm IED in a plastic bag a few years back and, KABOOM, he was blown to smithereens.

Who remembers that video?!?
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Queenslander(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
overboard:
Na so some soldier stroll with him chest go disarm IED in a plastic bag a few years back and, KABOOM, he was blown to smithereens.

Who remembers that video?!?
lool, I still remember the video like it was yesterday.. a huge crowd surged forward hailing him.. I guess that spurred him on, before he was eventually blown to pieces,. It was actually a policeman though!!
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by chrismastre5(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
You can't see an American or European doing this without a whole truckload full of technology surrounding him. Nigerians are among the most resourceful set of people in the world. We can thrive successfully in situations no one else can thrive. If only we weren't so disunited and backward thinking, we would have ruled the world today.

But I guess it is not to be.
I hate it when people talk like this, so for. your mind now Nigeria would have been united?
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
chrismastre5:
I hate it when people talk like this, so for. your mind now Nigeria would have been united?

it is not possible. Nigerians are not advanced enough to be united or to know what's best for them. We're still at the infantile stage.
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021

It's real but na real stupidity.
I saw another video different from this on ticktock the Nigerian soldier was using digger and hand. The other soldiers stayed far away dey praise am. Eventually, he brought the thing out and disconnected it.

During GEJ time na so policeman wan do the same thing for North. The moment he touch am the tin exploded and in a twinkle of an eye, na im pieces dey group.

It's all stupidity not bravery.

It's not stupidity it's bravery, what if they have to disarm this to move forward, or may dey carry vehicles enter the ied like that. Even with the best protective gear disarming an ied is 50/50. Something design to rip through an armored vehicle with protection wan stop am. The nigeria army doest have bomb disposable robots so they have to make use of the old technique (painstaking using of hand) which requires courage and not stupidity
Re: Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
farouk2much:
This is total unprofessional conduct useles solder risking his life for this yeye country

Abeg how can he make it professional. As an expert in bomb disposal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.