Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) (2508 Views)

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
A young man identified as Oliver has beaten up his pregnant girlfriend, one Tega Bago almost to the point of death, HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Saturday, February 13 off NPA in Kpangolo waffi, Warri, Delta State.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the young man beat up his girlfriend because she asked him money to prepare food at home.

As at the time of filling this report, the man has refuse to respond to calls to ascertain what really happened.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-beats-up-his-pregnant-girlfriend-for-asking-him-money-for-food-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
He should be beaten black & blue, too. Awon eeyan Lil Frosh angry

How he take overpower this heavy load sef? Small body,,, big engine
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nairaland sexists are coming to tell you how we should wait to hear his side of the story first before saying anything. As if they wait to hear any side at all before typing "fear women" on every thread.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rest in peace
Such a sad story. I pray many suffering in silence will.learn from this
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nawa oh.. Na lack of money dey cause unnecessary anger wey dey result to beating.. don't blame the man blame the government

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
by their clothes u sha know dem!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
weak man
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by happybee: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Girlfriend?!
Wetin she dey do for him house when they ain't married yet?
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by chinecherem97974: 5:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Girlfriend?!Wetin she dey do for him house when they ain't married yet?
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Rest in peace
lool, she's not dead oh,. Her boyfriend's face though!!
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Walkee: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Madman
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Ayo2004: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
This guy took an overdose of the redpill cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Rest in peace
Comprehension is a big challenge
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Antmanned(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
dollytino4real:
grin
dollytino4real:
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by BigYash: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Rest in peace
Kuku kill her finish o.. That guy na weed man and na d type wen dey smoke am dey misbehave .. See person wen person go even get belle for. Madam enjoy o
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nairaland sexists are coming to tell you how we should wait to hear his side of the story first before saying anything. As if they wait to hear any side at all before typing "fear women" on every thread.

I dont buy the idea of depending on someone thats not ur husband, to mk it worse living with him... have some self respect and dignity....y get pregnant...any woman that gets pregnant and is above 18yrs has no excuse ....I'm a woman and if I dont want to get pregnant, I will not get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

I dont buy the idea of depending on someone thats not ur husband, to mk it worse living with him... have some self respect and dignity....y get pregnant...any woman that gets pregnant and is above 18yrs has no excuse ....I'm a woman and if I dont want to get pregnant, I will not get pregnant

I totally agree with you. However, that doesn't, in any way, justify beating a pregnant woman for asking for money for food (taking the story at face value).
Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by Bola146(f): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

God bless you real good. Some ladies don't like telling them the truth. See this one now sad She no get job, but she sabi get belle cheesy cheesy double wahala

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Pregnant Girlfriend For Asking Him Money For Food (Photos) by ojiamu: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Where is the pregnancy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

34 Brigade Troops Clear Hideouts Of IPOB Members In Imo — Very Very Graphic / PHOTOS: Guy Poses With Nigerian Police Officer While Smoking Weed / Video: Ugly Female Military Officer Beats The Hell Out Of A Young Man For Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.