Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS (5530 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Orji Uzor Kalu's Court Victory / Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates Sen. Kalu's Freedom, Issues Ultimatum To FG Over 3 Others / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
When IPOB contribute he spends with his concubines. Under ESMMM.
Chai our people are on a long thing.
They were to match on val day. And this is one of his concubines.

Uche mefor former second in command exposes it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Kaduna1stson: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin

We the people of the north are very pained to see Nnamdi Kanu leading his people to freedom. We must keep opening threads like this to try and confuse Biafrans tohate him. We will open more threads like this. We don't want Biafra to be free because hunger will finish us in the north.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Conrod: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Its nw clear that u hv sworn to remain stupid in all the remaining days of your natural life.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by okeyglm: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
kalu Fall my hand. many soul has been lost in this struggle. I just finished reading terrifying stories about 53 obigbo raped by Barbarian soldiers of zoo. many are still missing. we biafrans should be mourning mood. this is terrible 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by LoriIro1: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Your crying up and down because he removed you from the squad... you thought he is using biafra to make money but he disappointed you,shame

Also why don't you say all this your stupid talk when your still under IPOB?

Udele speaks cry me a river cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin man must enjoy na body no be firewood

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
the chair may look the same but the background and the floor isn't the same. You can prove me wrong ok.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by AskProf: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Your sisters must be horribly smelly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fine man
Hope you have not see this latest picture
Hahahahhahahaha hu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by jimyjames(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Is this the shocking video that you vultures claim to have? We are still waiting for the shocking video of nnamdi KANU you claim to have lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by jodeci(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
stop this foolishness,all.your updates are unbelievable and impinges on your credibility of at all you jave one.

You dont have to lie to aeek validation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Op, you get life so This one wey you dey live for Nnamdi Kanu shadows so undecided grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Shokoloko(f): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2021
This is sensationalised. There is no reasonable source. You and Igbos like manufacturing false news. This tópic has to go.

I have a feeling that you create these topics to raise attention to the IPOB agenda or cause pánic.

I have been on nairaland since 2006. It used to be an international forum. Why are you all spoiling it?!!!

Dominique Seun Mynd44 Justwise

This OP constantly posts false news. While he is free to dislike the Kanu man, he should do NOT do it at our expense. He needs to verify his posts before publishing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Akiara: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin......

This Guy is now Running mad per-post!

NO MORE facebook pages to alter/edut and say nonsense?? grin grin grin grin

IGBO people on NL do not even reply this chap anymore. It's now obvious that this is a obsessed COW BRESS Sucker.... grin grin grin

Remember too much cow milk makes you dull....as BUBU.

OyigboUpdate:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2021
The woman is actually Carolyn Okafor, she has been Nnamdi Kanu's press Secretary since last year and both her and Nnamdi Kanu are co anchors on Kanu's current broadcast from Texas, USA.

Anyone saying she is Kanu's girlfriend is just trying to be mischievous

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2021
I always say when you keep attackinng Nnamdi Kanu claiming he's been lying and all.... At a point you will start sounding like a mad man and everybody will now start seeing all you have been saying it's all lie to pull him down by ANY means possible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Gjrich(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin

Thunder fire you for this senseless post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Gjrich(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Thunder fire you for this senseless post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Quim2: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Conrod:
Its nw clear that u hv sworn to remain stupid in all the remaining days of your natural life.

It is that Chukwuaustin guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Hushbingo: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate
:
That's Carolyn Okafor. Udele is just looking for cheap opportunity to gain popularity with MNK's name. I'm not an Igbo but i do know that you're cheap and jobless and a complete disgrace to anybody that anybody around you...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I always say when you keep attackinng Nnamdi Kanu claiming he's been lying and all.... At a point you will start sounding like a mad man and everybody will now start seeing all you have been saying it's all lie to pull him down by ANY means possible

Exactly!

But he is an udele, what does he know??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Permesso: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
If that lady is not her wife then something is fishy, the same chair, background and outfit.. no wonder ipob have not yet to tell us who that lady caught with Kanu on a bed the first time he was arrested in lagos hotel. We all know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by xelly: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Op are you hungry? If yes, ask people around you for help. those contributing are not complaining. Why is it your headache? Don't you have work or useful thing to do with your time?

The time you invest in pulling others down, you can invest it in useful ventures.

Stop being an asshole.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by amuwo1980: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aboki sipping shit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by beautyhd: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
@op, don't let Nnamdi Kanu matter to choke you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Shokoloko:
This is sensationalised. There is no reasonable source. You and Igbos like manufacturing false news. This tópic has to go.

I have a feeling that you create these topics to raise attention to the IPOB agenda or cause pánic.

I have been on nairaland since 2006. It used to be an international forum. Why are you all spoiling it?!!!

Dominique Seun Mynd44 Justwise

This OP constantly posts false news. While he is free to dislike the Kanu man, he should do NOT do it at our expense. He needs to verify his posts before publishing.

The girl is his concubine. Uche mefor former second in command exposed it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Shokoloko(f): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Where is your source? Give us a link
We are not kids. Anybody can say anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by Shokoloko(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I have watched your youtube videos. I understand your anger. I don't think the Igbo nation is ripe for Biafra now, because if a war starts, we don't have food or good hospitals. The South east cannot sustain a full-blown war. I think Igbos should become the snake in the green grass and gain political relevance in Nigeria.

But then I also applaud ESN, only because they are protecting farmlands.

I have also reported several sensationalized posts because there has to be a source.

Go ahead, post your news, enlighten people but anything without evidence or verifiable source should be put aside.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Shokoloko:

I have watched your youtube videos. I understand your anger. I don't think the Igbo nation is ripe for Biafra now, because if a war starts, we don't have food or good hospitals. The South east cannot sustain a full-blown war. I think Igbos should become the snake in the green grass and gain political relevance in Nigeria.

But then I also applaud ESN, only because they are protecting farmlands.

I have also reported several sensationalized posts because there has to be a source.

Go ahead, post your news, enlighten people but anything without evidence or verifiable source should be put aside.

The only people talking about war are Nigerians, the Biafrans are talking about referendum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Celebrates VAL With His Ashawo - PHOTOS by afube: 2:43am On Feb 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Uche mefor former second in command exposes it.

Fine Biafrans..........Igbos are too fine abeg!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / APC Loses 1 Vote In Oyo (picture) / Court Withholds Ex-Governor Obiano’s Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.