Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) (46439 Views)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Shehu Sani: 10 Pastors Are Among 14 People Kidnapped In Niger / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by adedayoa2(f): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2021
The best thing na to use bomb cuz bullet no dey enter these ones body
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Oizee(f): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
I'm really disappointed in those kidnapped men like fvck shit there's sand n small stones on the floor where y'all sitting why not take the Bandits one one, disarm n kill them all and escape for good. See able bodied men sitting on the floor looking like 2year old girls wtf sad
I'm smiling as I'm reading ur comment, I don't blame u bcuz u ain't in their shoes.....na ur type dey pee for body when u see gun for ur dream

9 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by alasane: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
When I see some uninformed people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to plunge Igbos into another war I laugh.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying to protect Igbos from another war. War is already existing and we are already in war.

Separating from the north will save a lot of lives.
What you see here is not different from what we watch everyday in Al Jazeera, CNN and BBC.

Same people, same religion, same ideology. Crazy and constantly yearning for innocent blood.

They mass produce children without any future plan for their kids.
They refuse western education and would rather opt for terrorist education.
They contribute nothing to nation building and are simply violence insatiable.
Their illiterate kids can only work in the military where pulling trigger is only the main skill.
Using the same military, they loot our collective treasury in the name of fighting insurgents.
Insurgents still created by them.
They collaborate with white men to supply weapon to fight insurgency.
This way they steal, steal and steal while the whites smile to the bank.
The whites turn back and laugh at our collective foolishness.

How can you expect a good future nation with such animals??
Living with them in same community is a big nightmare.
Shame on all those who have refused liberation calling NK all manner of names,
Shame on you once more.

IF IGBO SAY THEY WILL SUPPORT YOU WITH ONE MILLION PEOPLE IN A WAR. WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL FLEE TO IVORY COAST LIKE OJUKWU AND KANU
GENERAL BURATAI (2019)
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by LajaLaba: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
I'm really disappointed in those kidnapped men like fvck shit there's sand n small stones on the floor where y'all sitting why not take the Bandits one one, disarm n kill them all and escape for good. See able bodied men sitting on the floor looking like 2year old girls wtf sad
U think say na movie?

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Stallion93(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2021
This is the Nigeria the Older generation have made for the youths.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2021
NORTHERN NIGERIA IS IN GREAT TROUBLE.

Nigeria does not have the fund to fight these security threat.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2021
triple996:
chaii
this is bad
these is very bad
y can't all northerners just join hand together and bombed these fools to pieces
Bro we all wish we could, but it seems our elites are deeply involved!!!! So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Yesterday the Police affairs minister said they were planning to install CCTV to fight banditry and kidnapping but today the kidnappers has shocked him by Boldly showing their faces in this video. Mr Minister what is the use of your CCTV if not an avenue to retire public money to your private account

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by MedicH: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
This is so irritating, how come the bandits have weapon and the police don't have shit.
The bandit get sense pass the police specializing in harassing innocent Nigerians

Person way carry gun and charm and person way carry only gun no be mates.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Galadimabawa: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2021
An the governor is somewhere in another state.
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by hush15: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2021
sarrki:
Bandits that kidnapped no fewer than 21 persons in Zungeru, Niger State just released some pictures

Bandits Release Picture, Names & Video Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila - Rafi, Niger State

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1361786290241474561?s=19

The tea party hasn't started, this government go romance die las las. After all, they romance anything terrorism, kidnapping, banditary, religion fanatism and so on...

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2021
This weapon no be local ammonation.even military never use this type in there life.i repeat.our military never use this type.
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Boko Haram turned bandits. The insecurity plague in the whole North is far terrible than Covid 19
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Restructuring is the way forward for Nigeria.

Let politicians from the north quit Abuja and go to their respect states in the north and fix things up.

Their people are suffering in the northern states while they hide in Abuja eating Niger delta crude oil money.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by fashrola(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:

Just pray you never fall victim of even a common thief with Pocket Knife
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by tonididdy(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
The audacity

How are we sure these aren't disbanded SARS unit undecided
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by AerialMapper: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Let us be deceiving ourselves by calling insurgents bandits!!

Bandits do not carry rocket launchers!

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2021
PHIPEX:
They even exposed their faces yet the security agencies will still not act.

With which address ?
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nathan2016: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2021
CandleEyes:
Ha yorubas be prepared after Niger next is Kwara & Oyo

You be idiot... LOL

It is scary and funny at the same time.

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Does the Fulani Presidency really know the meaning of Bandit?

These are Terrorists?

If they look like Boko Haram, and operate as Boko Haram, then why do you call them bandits?

Even the so called Fulani Herdsmen are terrorists using Cattle as a front to infiltrate the Southern part of the country, not even ESN can handle what is coming especially since we now realize that Amotekun is just a toothless bulldog that needs the vibrancy of of a certain thug called Sunday Igodo or so.

It is time to create State Police or wait for death.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Cocolatti(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
Talk is cheap !!!

The effect of watching too much Hollywood movies
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Bluffly: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
You too like film. Are you there to access the possibility of revolting
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by four44: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
This are all things northerners want south degenerate to b4 we start complaining about their terrorists brothers
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Dreambeat:
E don set. Boko Haram 2.0. I seriously weep for Nigeria cry

When they finish with north, they'd come over to South.
Try do passport if you never do o. Me now, na money I go use relocate family I day hustle so. Then start business, and continue my life overseas. Na civil war be this u day see.

The same thing that happened in Central Africa, South Sudan, Rwanda, where criminals get backing from government is What is about to happen here anytime soon.

Get passport and leave. I Don talk finish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by bareal(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Faces are shown, Tecno Spark was used to take the pictures yet, we cannot do anything..... This is where technology comes in. Nigerian leaders are wicked!!!
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by EagleNest(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
I don't understand Is banditry now a business? What the hell is going on?
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2021
triple996:
chaii
this is bad
these is very bad
y can't all northerners just join hand together and bombed these fools to pieces

Look closely at their faces. They seem to be smiling. They don't look displeased or distressed.

This new business of the North is by far worse than militancy. Those ones had sense and primary education. These ones are a little more exposed than farm animals, go and see for yourself. Sanusi should've stayed on to talk about these things they don't want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by DropsMic(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:

Blacks are cowards..
It’s in our blood.
We only know how to tall big game.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Godmademan(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2021
They sent pictures through unencrypted sources and our defence ministry still fail to track them down. Failures!!!

5 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Just look at the weapons these people possess... Most soldiers are not even privy to such.

There is no way these people are not being well sponsored, funded, and protected by wealthy elites, most of whom are more than likely in the corridors of power!

These are not mere bandits and kidnappers! We need to quit being stupid! These are full blown terrorists!!!

Dear Southerners, keep sleeping, partying, and hoping on 2023! Don't wake up and prepare for war!!! E go be una like film trick.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
This is so irritating, how come the bandits have weapon and the police don't have shit.
The bandit get sense pass the police specializing in harassing innocent Nigerians

Bandit is just a name, these guys are breakaway from Boko Haram terrorist
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Oosa4sure: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2021
This govt has lost it, may God bring us a Messiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.