Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) (46680 Views)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Shehu Sani: 10 Pastors Are Among 14 People Kidnapped In Niger / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by jesustheissue: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2021
You can imagine their brazen display of their weapons and identities! They don't care if you see or know them, even without BVN, NIN or whatever, these ones and others like them have continued to defy the authorities with no avail. Who else do we turn to but the Almighty God!!
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by sadi78: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Samson0599:

No they won't as long as they are of the same faith, surprising thing is they know some of these bandits family...I weep for North seriously
you are f001... this kind of people doesn't practice any religion.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin cheesy

ChrisLegacy007:
seems kidnappin' is the next big deal for these abokis.. juz the other day a friend was tellin' me how some kids were kidnapped from a village in this same Niger state n' when the ransom couldn't be paid, the kidnappers tried to play down the ransom until they got fruastrated then demanded for goats n' chickens!..
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nato008(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2021
KessJr:

Too much of Hollywood. yen yen yen mtchewwww
leave that guy....he thinks life get duplicate or does things are toy guns
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Dreambeat:
E don set. Boko Haram 2.0. I seriously weep for Nigeria cry

If I say i no day fear, I day lie. U need to see the faces of the people I saw this morning at the Bustop while going to work. You go see them like this, you day see the Bandits. and they were not speaking Hausa. How come did Nigeria and Buhari Allow these people to flood this country? And yet , other than flush these guys out , they deploy 2000 soldiers to Orlu to fight civilian people, Flog people in Ondo and several other states for not allowing Fulani Herdsmen in. Extent a DPO shot someone , and you say, The same thing that happened in South Sudan, Rwanda is not going to happen here.

Fulani abi? Many thanks to you Yorubas , at least Tinubu don deceive you guys well. See as una do Nigeria , yoruba and Fulani, when greed and what not day run inside una blood.
GEJ was right afterall, Nigeria ngwa nu, enjoy una change and next level. Una go learn from this one. Ibo na brothers keepers. If they had listened, things would not have been this awry.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by toye440: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2021
what can we say, Allah followers doing his will.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Ihatemumu: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Terrorism is not something any nation should support, unfortunately the North is playing with fire in the name of religion
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nato008(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
imagine the audacity......those I pity are our brothers and sisters in the military the will to there graves...gosh
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it!

Nigeria URGENTLY needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

how did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn it!

Nigeria URGENTLY needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

how did we get here??
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by crismark(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
I'm really disappointed in those kidnapped men like fvck shit there's sand n small stones on the floor where y'all sitting why not take the Bandits one one, disarm n kill them all and escape for good. See able bodied men sitting on the floor looking like 2year old girls wtf sad
Too much action movies dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by valarmorghulis: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
sadi78:

Don't u know them, they always try to bring religion into everything, those victims are muslims and yet he is trying to make it a religion issue
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by vineyardfarms: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Another fake kidnapped which is now big business for some evil northerns and their elites who sees nothing wrong in their activities. Another Fleeching of the economy- mayiti allah and co, over to you. Remaining the fed to continue to borrow from china -and eventualy put nig out for sale.
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by crismark(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
uruba23:
Mscheew yeye suffer head Bandits ...Zungeru a quiet town with a beautiful history also have a Tourist potential. Shouldn't there be a law among this Bandits to stop the kidnap of Children , Women and the Elderly.
Abi they didn't give this Bandits light ni.
This sounds so stupid to me...
They shuld kidnap only boys
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by skyblue4real(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2021
What a country. this looks more like a staged kidnapping
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2021
why is it that whenever Muslim criminals are perpetuating criminality they always chant "Allahu akbba, just look at those helpless women on hijab with their babies begging the kidnappers, and they are busy shooting and shouting allahu akbba, God will punish those bandits.
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by aryzgreat: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2021
And they are chanting allahu Akbar?
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by sameks08(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2021
even bandits de wear face marks but no social distancing. what do I know
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Lets keep deceiving ourselves and be calling these people bandits....what's the difference between these ones and ISIS

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Depressed101: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
I'm really disappointed in those kidnapped men like fvck shit there's sand n small stones on the floor where y'all sitting why not take the Bandits one one, disarm n kill them all and escape for good. See able bodied men sitting on the floor looking like 2year old girls wtf sad
. Dude are you with your senses? They have automatic machine gun rifles... Are they john wick kiss. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2021
sadi78:

You're the only fool I see here. If you watched the video, you will hear the Islamic Fulani bastards chanting Allahu Akbar. Is that the slogan of atheists?

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by jacoik(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
When I see some uninformed people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to plunge Igbos into another war I laugh.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying to protect Igbos from another war. War is already existing and we are already in war.

Separating from the north will save a lot of lives.
What you see here is not different from what we watch everyday in Al Jazeera, CNN and BBC.

Same people, same religion, same ideology. Crazy and constantly yearning for innocent blood.

They mass produce children without any future plan for their kids.
They refuse western education and would rather opt for terrorist education.
They contribute nothing to nation building and are simply violence insatiable.
Their illiterate kids can only work in the military where pulling trigger is only the main skill.
Using the same military, they loot our collective treasury in the name of fighting insurgents.
Insurgents still created by them.
They collaborate with white men to supply weapon to fight insurgency.
This way they steal, steal and steal while the whites smile to the bank.
The whites turn back and laugh at our collective foolishness.

How can you expect a good future nation with such animals??
Living with them in same community is a big nightmare.
Shame on all those who have refused liberation calling NK all manner of names,
Shame on you once more.

just seat down and watch some mischievous entity come for your head by mentioning NK

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by xelly: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is not a serious country.

Lekki: Military and Police killed many protester and dozens of police mobilised to quel peaceful protest.

IPOB: Marginalisation lead to protest and request to separate from Nigeria; Military invaded SE killed many and IPOB was declared terrorist organisation.

Fulani Herdsmen: They invaded Benue, Enugu,Ondo,Oyo. No police or military intervention of the state or invasion of Fulani. No Declaration of Terrorist Organisation.

Bandit: Kidnapping, collection of ransom and killing. High calibre of weapons displayed. No comment from the police, Military and no one declared them as terrorist organisation.

My questions are;

What is terrorism?
From antecedents, Who is the fulani herdsmen and Bandit ? Is it the FG?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by Lashist(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
This is so irritating, how come the bandits have weapon and the police don't have shit.
The bandit get sense pass the police specializing in harassing innocent Nigerians
Police use to get weapons for peaceful protesters na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a tout..A coward,and a fraudster...Ho ha!!

People glorifying him,when his full agenda is realised,these bandits will be nothing compared to what will happen to the east..All supporters of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu,unu nile wucha ndi ara!!

Mey una find me come house come chop me... tongue
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by temmy2210: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Am so sad watching this vedio...mere looking at those small kids and the helpless women. Oh God, Please fight for our land and give us peace. Deliver us from the hands of all the wicked souls and rulers. Let your kingdom come. ��
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by bubudeen: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
The North is finished and their elite know it. The reason they are begging for unity of the country , the south is their only remaining hope. Unfortunately they gonna Bleep up the south soon. Imagine a Northern Nigeria where a country own its own, imagine how messed up that country will be.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by ajl: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
When I see some uninformed people claiming that Nnamdi Kanu is trying to plunge Igbos into another war I laugh.

Nnamdi Kanu is trying to protect Igbos from another war. War is already existing and we are already in war.

Separating from the north will save a lot of lives.
What you see here is not different from what we watch everyday in Al Jazeera, CNN and BBC.

Same people, same religion, same ideology. Crazy and constantly yearning for innocent blood.

They mass produce children without any future plan for their kids.
They refuse western education and would rather opt for terrorist education.
They contribute nothing to nation building and are simply violence insatiable.
Their illiterate kids can only work in the military where pulling trigger is only the main skill.
Using the same military, they loot our collective treasury in the name of fighting insurgents.
Insurgents still created by them.
They collaborate with white men to supply weapon to fight insurgency.
This way they steal, steal and steal while the whites smile to the bank.
The whites turn back and laugh at our collective foolishness.

How can you expect a good future nation with such animals??
Living with them in same community is a big nightmare.
Shame on all those who have refused liberation calling NK all manner of names,
Shame on you once more.

Though your points may seem a bit exaggerated but unfortunately it's the truth. These folks are no different from their likes in Afghanistan. So called Mujahideen and whatever they call themselves. How in the world did we end up in same border with people like this? They are holding forth for the British so as to keep all progressive Nigerian ethnic groups in perpetual cycle of poverty and misery. It won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Bandits or terrorists. It's obvious these guys are a faction of Boko Haram... Let's dump the bandits bullshit jare... Our security operatives, government, legislators are dumb abeg... Bandits kee
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by CandleEyes(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2021
buckeyemedia:
A Coward dies a thousand times, You truly need help from the spirit of fear, please go & seek redemption.
Mr quick antagonist I'm deep rooted Odua boy, only sounding a warning for the approaching Ansaru Fulani terrorist from Sahel
Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
ajl:

Though your points may seem a bit exaggerated but unfortunately it's the truth. These folks are no different from their likes in Afghanistan. So called Mujahideen and whatever they call themselves. How in the world did we end up in same border with people like this? They are holding forth for the British so as to keep all progressive Nigerian ethnic groups in perpetual cycle of poverty and misery. It won't work.

I admit that my comments may have contained some elements of anger but surely there is no exaggeration in it.

I remembered China started building their country on a well marshalled plan of population control and serious hard work.
Today China has become a nation to behold. Where and when have you seen northern leaders speak up against over population?
Especially as it concerns over birth from parents without good tangible source of income.

Is it not same north that will always brag about their voting strength?
How many of them takes education serious? But they are the people working in all ministries with gross inefficiency.
They have found abode in the military which to me does not add anything to nation building.
Without war, no military is needed. Without crisis and crime even police is not needed.
Unfortunately we continue to budget a big amount of money to curtail internal crisis. Going as far as borrowing money.
A nation not fighting war with another country has continued to recruit soldiers on monthly bases.
Soldiers from same people causing the same crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
What do you want me to say, when the cow we have in Aso rock made them believe Nigeria is their own and the rest are their slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.