Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. (3317 Views)

How To Get Jumia Log – Jumia Logs With High Balances Available For Purchase(pho) / FRESHLY SPAMMED JUMIA LOGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE! / Paid Dating Sites, Fresh Spammed Live Cc Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Spammer001: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Before I proceed, let me explain to the novices what jumia logs are.

JUMIA LOGS are spammed JUMIA accounts with low or high balance in it. We all know Jumia is an E-commerce platform in Nigeria. These logs are hacked accounts, hacked by hackers and then placed for sale for those interested. Jumia logs balance ranges from C1000 to N1,000,000 and above.
HOW DOES JUMIA LOGS WORKS?

Buy a Jumia log from us depending on the balance you need and you can afford to buy

Change the default delivery address to your very own address
search for products you want to buy and add to cart. NOTE: Do not buy product beyond the balance
After that click on pay from JUMIA BALANCE and proceed to Checkout

Your orders will be confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the address you provided depending on the day specified for delivery.

NOTE: Make sure the contact address and phone number are reachable incase of delivery.
Jumia logs are available, whichever balance you desire will be showed to you on a live video call until you are satisfied before payment... Don't message me telling me stories if you are not ready for business.

Message me on WhatsApp +234 8137180381>>
if you want to purchase JUMIA LOGS

[url=updateskey.com]CREDIT [/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfBUK3ug2Yg

Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by WoundedLamb: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hey... cyber criminals now advertise here too?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Kolawole32: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Spammer001:

JUMIA LOGS are spammed JUMIA accounts with low or high balance in it. We all know Jumia is an E-commerce platform in Nigeria. These logs are hacked accounts, hacked by hackers and then placed for sale for those interested. Jumia logs balance ranges from C1000 to N1,000,000 and above.

Buy a Jumia log from us depending on the balance you need and you can afford to buy
search for products you want to buy and add to cart. NOTE: Do not buy product beyond the balance
Your orders will be confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the address you provided depending on the day specified for delivery. NOTE: Make sure the contact address and phone number are reachable incase of delivery.
Jumia logs are available, whichever balance you desire will be showed to you on a live video call until you are satisfied before payment... Don't message me telling me stories if you are not ready for business.
Message me on WhatsApp +234 8137180381>> if you want to purchase JUMIA LOGS

This guy na scam

Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Figliomi: 2:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Scammers everywhere. Why not use it urself instead of looking for whom to put in trouble

1 Like

Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Spammeerr: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Spammer001:

Your orders will be confirmed and your goods will be successfully shipped to the address you provided depending on the day specified for delivery. NOTE: Make sure the contact address and phone number are reachable incase of delivery.
Message me on WhatsApp +234 8137180381>> if you want to purchase JUMIA LOGS

Available
Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Alex00001: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Wowwwwww!!!!

Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Alex00001: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kolawole32:

This guy na scam

Bleep you!!!! He’s not!!!
Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Folaisaboy: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
The guy is scam don't fall for any of his tricks
Re: Ghana Spammed Jumia Logs Is Available For Sale. by Febbes: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2022
Spammeerr:

Available
Updateskey .com -
The guy is a scam, don’t pay him unless you get what you paying for first. He even pretended to give refund.

(1) (Reply)

In tears! Agonies Of Romario Dos Santos-A Bodybuilder Who Pumped Up His Muscles / Made In Nigeria Phones / Boko Haram Rat Killer Now On Sale•Picture•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.