Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (48555 Views)

I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos / YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Eyah.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by BobbieZion(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Is that the reason you also must support your people willing them? Ifs life we are talking about naooo. Are these hausas fulanis for goodness sake? They sell veggies in your Ibadan just to give you food. If you chase them away, what will happene to you? Bros...if hausa stop supplying tomatoes, you all will cry. Let me tell you the truth. Go and check the record. Anytime there is no supply from the north, your ppl in the south increase prices serious. Tomato is cheap now cos there is mass supply from the north. You people should think oooo. Most of those hausas are friendly.

See, all your comments are misleading people, esp those abroad. Some of those hausa muslims are better than Igbo and yoruba moslims or Christians. I can leave my money with hausa. They are trustworthy. Can I do that with Igbo or yoruba? It is what we all know.. these people are not that bad like these mad people are falling about them.

I know Fulani herdsmen issue is on another level. Bro, these innocent people dont deserve what they gave them in Ibadan. Too bad. Ha ba! Ifs blood we are talking about and tou all are happy. Cos they are Muslims? I deal with them. I know them. They arent violent. Anyone can say anything. If is cos person has not dealt with them directly. I pray the person also see reasons to try and test these hausas. They are loyal.

This statement is emotionally pathetic.
Which tribe or region does not have good and bad people?

In war it is called collateral damage,even the innocent are hit.
That is why confrontation is to be avoided by all means when tempers are high.
All the innocent people in Nigeria don't deserve what they got from violence not only Hausa.
Examples,the 2011 post election massacre,the Kaduna crisis,the Jos crisis etc.
Abi don't Berom,Tiv,Idoma,Southern Kaduna and many others in the country don't have good and honest people?

We always need to hear both sides of the story in order to make fair Judgement.
So we don't exalt a few,and demonize the rest.
And why is it always a particular tribe and religion at loggerheads with others all the time?
How many times have u seen Yoruba and Igbo fighting? Or Berom and Tiv?
Nigeria is full of Lies,Deceit and Hatred.
Be careful in order not to be irrational.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Coronabirus:
You completely lost human conscience with no aorta of mercy. Is this what ur religion taught u?
The man lost properties worth millions not cash.
Initially, u said herders should respect host communities now u blame the crime of one man on thousands of people to the extent justifying the killing by mocking the dead.
The real barbaric illiterates have been exposed now because the attack and arson out of envy on Hausa-Fulani traders is a barbaric action not worthy for normal human beings.
No Northerner has ever come on social or mainstream media and accept the action of Fulani herders but the so called educated illiterates are now generally praising the killing of innocent traders and looting of their properties.
If the idiots in that location can protest the alleged killing of invisible protesters in Lekki why should they be silent about killing, burning and looting of particular ethnic group's properties and lives?
All the church/tribal Human Right hypocrites organisations are silent because they only know how to disturb and proliferate propaganda.
The incidence was regrettable. We are family,we shud not kill each oda.
The cause of this shasha market is not de mere incidence of a pregnant woman was beaten ooo.
Its de henoius crime committed by de herdsmen in de bush.
This barbaric act has bush many people to a very high point, that anything can trigger another crises.

Buhari nepotism made most people feel alienated.

If these issues are not tackled, u will see like things dat cannot break cara, leading to disaster.

May God settle our difference.

Such a great nation, being destroy by greed and sentiment
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Kubernetes: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2021
I never knew these people are this wicked.
Should the Northerners retaliate, it will be another story
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by 77up(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2021
Those days when hausa tell you "wallahi talahi" trust me ,he's saying the truth but not now wey someone wey no get kekenapep dey lost millions left right and center.

E don be for this con3 sad
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by ghettochild(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
At least he was honest that his people started this madness
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by King44(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Stop trying to sound intelligent. There was casualties on both side. The Hausa's are dramatizing it to make the most of it. Can a Yoruba or Igbo man go to the north and do what they come down south to do? Never.
Stop waiting for the church or humanitarian folks to talk. Let the mosque act as usual so we know you guys have succeeded in taking it into religion from ethnicity.
what is funny about this is how they completely blurred out the Yoruba's in that area who were the main victims... Their houses, shops were burnt and many lost their lives but no journalist went there to interview them... Crime is bad no matter the side in concern but respect your host communities n live in peace don't become bossy, bully or kill them... You may push them.to the wall... Nobody from other ethnic from the south can try such in the north, they would be erased. The only people that are allowed to mess with the north are the Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by ibnew: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please let us stop this Yoruba this Yoruba that. Wait am not saying they did right. We all have seen killings, kidnapping and raping all over the land without any tangible effort from the government. Tension have risen and any small misunderstanding can lead to serious crisis especially in this social media age. This is why the government should be seen to be the general meditator but no they kept quiet. That is a recipe for things like this. Thoughtfull leaders have bee warning but government was calling them names and threatening them. People all over in Zanfara, Taraba, Jos, Kaduna, Benue, Edo, ondo, Ekiti, Oyo ogun, Kwara, the East etc are angry because of the crimes. The government at Federal, state levels should be seen fighting this crimes. The national assemblies should be discussing , planning and galvanizing ideas and support towards bring harmony but no. Everyone of us is condemning the action in the west now but have we as a nation rose up in protest, discussion, dialogue and against this criminals elements since. How can we have leaders and people no matter the tribe or religion are been raped, kidnapped and killed and no one have been brought to book or convicted. And we expected people to still remain same. Are they spirit? Even in the home if things go missing all times without intruder suspicion will set in. They say foreigners. They pass through our borders and villages so let us protect out nation. Let us not go the easy way of tribe and religion that will lead to more issues. Let us identify the real enemy and deal with it. Killings no matter the excuse is BAD. God did not create any human for another to kill.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by UBanMeUDie2: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
AMBURSAA:
I NEVER KNOWN SOUTHERNERS HATED US (NORTH-MUSLIM) LIKE THIS, I STAY WITH SOME IN MY VILLAGE I EVEN ACCOMODATE 1 IGBO AND 3 YORUBA FOR FREE IN OUR FAMILY HOUSE BUT I SWEAR TO ALLAH ON MONDAY THEY MOST TO GET ANOTHER ACCOMODATION

Please don't vent your anger on innocent people. Continue to do good. You are not doing it to tribes but to humanity. Calm down please.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by atonement12: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Viciheaka:

Your post makes no iota of sense rather reeks of stupidity and hypocrisy your imams project your religion as a religion of peace but deep down they know it's a religion of chaos... You see how I automatically assign you a religion just because of your post... Shift if you don't have something tangible to say
The hypocrite even wrote "alleged killing of invisible protesters in Lekki"-Alleged, Invisible"
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by atonement12: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What do you expect.Yobas Has always looking for away to loot people business.

I don't know if is wickedness or just envy.

During South africa xenophobic attack,they looted shoprites in southwest states,in the name of protest,but all shoprites in south east,south south and the whole north was untouched.

Endsars protest,only for west is where Igbos shops were looted by the same wicked people.

Now they looted Northern business.

Abi na only for southwest hunger dey.
Cheap lying criminal snake!

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by bbamusa: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
all i see here are divisive statements, who is begging to stay with his haters. let divide the country. shikina.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Alhaji Usman Mai Tomato
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Tranquillity360: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
atonement12:
Cheap lying criminal snake!
Point out the lie fullish yoba
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by johntolu: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
AMBURSAA:
I NEVER KNOWN SOUTHERNERS HATED US (NORTH-MUSLIM) LIKE THIS, I STAY WITH SOME IN MY VILLAGE I EVEN ACCOMODATE 1 IGBO AND 3 YORUBA FOR FREE IN OUR FAMILY HOUSE BUT I SWEAR TO ALLAH ON MONDAY THEY MOST TO GET ANOTHER ACCOMODATION

You truly Love those guys you claimed you accommodated, indeed.
The same way Fulani man take love Tiv/Jukum man and vice versa. cheesy grin
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by VictorUSA(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yes o o o you better dont go back there because the people there dont need you.Useless things!

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by babestella: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
How much does he pay as Tax to Oyo state government?
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by unmask: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yenny4real:
This northerners and Thier lies are 5&6, how can only you lost 20million, tor how much did others lost and even the yorubas there. All what they do is to tell lies as if they are the only one affected, thank God we saw the video of some Yoruba women crying while the governor was inpecting the scene. Besides you said you are not going back like who's begging him to.lets accept it as fate cos every tribe was affected or are you telling me there's no Igbo, Yoruba and other languages selling one or two things there. Please stop portraying it as if is only you was affected.
it is very possible.
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by atonement12: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Silly manipulative Nnamdi worshipper! Were the looters not made up of different tribes resident in Lagos and SW. Was it not your lord Kanu that told you and your brothers to loot, kill, steal and destroy during #Endsars?? Anuofia!
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by atonement12: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Point out the lie fullish yoba
Silly manipulative Nnamdi worshipper! Were the looters not made up of different tribes resident in Lagos and SW. Was it not your lord Kanu that told you and your brothers to loot, kill, steal and destroy during #Endsars?? Anuofia!
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by AMBURSAA(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
mastermaestro:

Please don't vent your anger on innocent people. Continue to do good. You are not doing it to tribes but to humanity. Calm down please.
THANK YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
atonement12:
The hypocrite even wrote "alleged killing of invisible protesters in Lekki"-Alleged, Invisible"
Bros I tire blind monkeys

1 Like

Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by MrMaestro: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
jagorinho:

stop the emotional blackmail, no tribe loves the other in the country, it is an open secret!!! everybody is jostling for the last quid Nigeria has to offer for himself and his people at large.

we ( yorubas) are paying the price for our liberal nature, when the likes of us are warning the liberal ones we look like devil incarnate but now we have been justified.

we are surrounded by covetous and barbaric tribes, that if given the chance, seek to take everything belonging to Yorubas and when you have such people around you, being liberal is the last thing you should practice

I pray we get out of this in one piece.
I wish I can like this 1000 times
Re: I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman by mastermaestro(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2021
AMBURSAA:
THANK YOU SIR

GOD bless you for showing great understanding. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.