Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona (21655 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Angelmichael63: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2021
the guy really disgrace that small goat and his team yesterday
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by ofiko123(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Starboy....

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Veezy4u(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2021
hucienda:
The match Messi officially "passed the baton" to Mbappé.

Congratulations KM.
baton that was passed since world cup?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by OJEEMAH(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
A very brilliant performance.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Dirtego: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2021
tillaman:
Screw that boy Mbappe and screw the whole PSG fans out there, he disgraced himself not FCB, he tried to make us look like his bottom b*tch but he ended up making himself a fvckboy

I am not pained though
Appreciate Greatness 4-1ce

10 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Veezy4u(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2021
Our useless club man u refused to go for him since he was at monaco. Mbappe is world class, quick, strong, intelligent, humble and hard working. On his day, defenders will suffer. If you saw the way messi was eyeing him during wold cup ehhhcheesy he's a star in the making. Man u with all their money, will they die if they go for him Na to pursue sancho wey is similar to rashford dem sabicheesy

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by ikorodureporta: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2021
cheesy
how enemies try to hold yr destiny

6 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by newguy1(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Archtype:
You were not even sure when you said that cos your bet slip said otherwise
my bet slip x psg which is normal because it not as if psg are dominating in France but I knew they will not lose to Barca
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Asour: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2021
backbone503:
Messi should be wise enough to leave Barca when the ovation is still somehow loud, else

How can he leave when he was not allowed to leave?

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by vikiphy89(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Slow worm nigga, now what do u have to say about this Bleep?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Chinif: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Mpape messed barca in front of messi,mpape the future Goat.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by zeusdgrt(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Goldencheese:
Ronaldo and Messi have a replacement in Mbappe. May he be healthy and injury free, and may he be committed to the sport as these GOAT football idols so that he too can stake a grand place in football's hall of fame in years to come.
Don't add ronaldo to messi failure grin

4 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by teeboy100(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2021
;Dowo ba Messi �� ;owo ba Messi ��
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by lekki1444: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2021
that messi is overhyped nonsense the real GOAT is RONALDO OF BRAZIL. not ororo. ororo too is overhyped nonsense.

in fact in the history of football there have only been 3 GOATS
1-PELE
2-RONALDO OF BRAZIL
3-MARADONA

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Make I see any idiot wey go yarn nonsense about messi being a Goat again.. messi na Asun ..
No penalty No show..
4 goals this season for him all from penalties.. messi the penalty merchant..

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by chatinent: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Barca was playing against two clubs, PSG and Mbappe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Ayodhejjy(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2021
He deserve it

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Elzakzaky: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2021
farouk2much:
Future beats present 4-1
Future best beats present second best
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by juman(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Exceptionally good player.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Ayodhejjy(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2021
hucienda:

Congratulations KM.

Wetin this one dey talk like this.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by JustJesse(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Ekealterego:
Life!
So, slowly the era of Messi and Ronaldo are coming to an end?
Goons like Mbappe are taking over but I hope he would reach the heights of these two greats... He is already a WC winner.

It will be tragic not to have a Messi-Ronaldo rivalry and discussion in football in 3 years time.. it will be a great loss to football when these two retires....We need another set of GOATS to replace quickly.

Goons?
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Topmaike007(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Bravo

Bravo

Bravo

Abeg messi come city...your mind no dey camp nou again.
na PSG the midget dey go
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Ekealterego:
Life!
So, slowly the era of Messi and Ronaldo are coming to an end?
Goons like Mbappe are taking over but I hope he would reach the heights of these two greats... He is already a WC winner.

[s]It will be tragic not to have a Messi-Ronaldo rivalry and discussion in football in 3 years time.. it will be a great loss to football when these two retires....We need another set of GOATS to replace quickly.[/s]

Just enjoy football in peace!... Many Greats existed long before Messi and Ronaldo. Matter of fact, there was a time we had so many exceptionally gifted players that picking Ballon D'Or was always a huge headache...

That was and is how it should be! Not 2 players shining so much because others have failed woefully to step up!!!

Abeg, let's hear word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Srallens(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Goldencheese:
Ronaldo and Messi have a replacement in Mbappe. May he be healthy and injury free, and may he be committed to the sport as these GOAT football idols so that he too can stake a grand place in football's hall of fame in years to come.
.Pure mind you are. Nice words of prayer

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by ThierryJay: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol, My Barca had just one objective to achieve yesterday, just one!:

- Avoid humiliation by PSG

Yet they still spread their legs wide like a woman on heat.

That PSG and Mbappe will beat Barca was not in doubt, not with what I've seen over the past 6 months. It was a question of escaping the annual UCL disgrace. It wasn't supposed to be too much to ask for, but as it is, it's too much to ask for from this brittle Barca team.

When you have ballet dancers in Lenglet, Pique and Busquet as defenders what else do you expect? They do stainless defending with their arms always up like a choir conductor. Even their names together sound more fit for a rhyme party. They should all retire to the ballroom please.

7 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Maobichek: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2021
hucienda:

Congratulations KM.

Noooo! if you really watch the match, KM silence and disgrace Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Just enjoy football in peace!... Many Greats existed long before Messi and Ronaldo. Matter of fact, there was a time we had so many exceptionally gifted players that picking Ballon D'Or was always a huge headache...

That was and is how it should be! Not 2 players shining so much because others have failed woefully to step up!!!

Abeg, let's hear word!!!
Guy these 2 are better than any player you want to call
How many of those players scored 97 goals in a calendar year or scored over 700 career goal
The fact is that Messi and Ronaldo are extremely good that they made others ordinary
Neymar,Hazard,Cavani,Muller,Salah,Debryune, would have all won world best if they were in another generation..

Is Kaka even better than Modric or Debryune?And I bet Ronaldo of Brazil is not even better than Mane,Zlatan or even Cavani
Cannavaro won world best because of the world cup he won...side by side,is he better than Chiellini or Bounuchi or Ramos or Van dijk?

Messi and Ronaldo are just far too good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by RlCHSATAN: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2021
?is that the new tradition? u score hat trick u carry ball go house? how many balls will messi, ronaldo and dino carry
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by lugo99(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2021
kylian Adesanmi Mbappe.

afonja to d world
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Sickmod(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2021
I have been in a clinic since yesterday taking care of my friend who is a strong barca fan. He suffered heart break yesterday during the match.

I juz open nairaland this morning to read jeje, I came across this news and gladly sheared barca's pounding with my friend...the next thing I heard was yeeeeeh!

My friend has been rushed to the ICU and I have been angrily asked by the doctor to leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Versus Germany Date Confirmed / AFCON: We're Happy Senegal Is Out, We Missed Jackson's Goals So Much- Pochettin / Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.