Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona (21649 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by lascos912(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
tillaman:
Screw that boy Mbappe and screw the whole PSG fans out there, he disgraced himself not FCB, he tried to make us look like his bottom b*tch but he ended up making himself a fvckboye pain am

I am not pained though
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by samwillyco1(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Barcelona and Pique's live Matters
But who told Pique to mark Mbappe

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Alaganature(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Barca of that time dey collect 4-1 now...nawa ooo no champions for forever ooo
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
backbone503:
Messi should be wise enough to leave Barca when the ovation is still somehow loud, else

Baba abeg nothing loud again cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by mattmogan88: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2021
I knew that no barcelona defender fit mark Mbape, if you can't hold Mbape forget it, you v already lost the match. I can't blame messi cos the guy cannot kill himself, barcelona problem is that they couldn't find replacement for iniesta and xavi. I think its time to let Messi go, so that they can rebuild barcelona.

Pass the ball to Messi is no longer working cos iniesta and xavi no dy there again, coupled with Messi's age.

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Duru009(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2021
I think this is the BEST time for Messi to go...

Like it if you agree....
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by BENEAMATA: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Guy these 2 are better than any player you want to call
How many of those players scored 97 goals in a calendar year or scored over 700 career goal
The fact is that Messi and Ronaldo are extremely good that they made others ordinary
Neymar,Hazard,Cavani,Muller,Salah,Debryune, would have all won world best if they were in another generation..

Is Kaka even better than Modric or Debryune?And I bet Ronaldo of Brazil is not even better than Mane,Zlatan or even Cavani
Cannavaro won world best because of the world cup he won...side by side,is he better than Chiellini or Bounuchi or Ramos or Van dijk?

Messi and Ronaldo are just far too good
oga , which one is mane and cavani for R de lima matter ? Have you even seen the best of romario b4 you can even think of lumping cr7 in the same category as el fenomeno ? Ogbeni warn urself oh !
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by BENEAMATA: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
samwillyco1:
Barcelona and Pique's live Matters
But who told Pique to mark Mbappe
Order from Abuja .

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by mywells: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
The fall of the champions is a sweet ointment to the soul of the enemies.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Goldencheese(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Srallens:
.Pure mind you are. Nice words of prayer

Thanks a lot man.

God bless.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Goldencheese(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Don't add ronaldo to messi failure grin

grin grin grin
You can't ignore Messi na. Na G.O.A.T im be too.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
BENEAMATA:
oga , which one is mane and cavani for R de lima matter ? Have you even seen the best of romario b4 you can even think of lumping cr7 in the same category as el fenomeno ? Ogbeni warn urself oh !
So you are saying El fenomeno aka Ronaldo is better than CR7..... Person wey never score goals reach Lewandoski or even Aguero

Keep being stuck in the past
I nor dey argue with you again

2 Likes

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Equity15(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

How many of those players scored 97 goals in a calendar year or scored over 700 career goal
The fact is that Messi and Ronaldo are extremely good that they made others ordinary
Neymar,Hazard,Cavani,Muller,Salah,Debryune, would have all won world best if they were in another generation..

Is Kaka even better than Modric or Debryune?And I bet Ronaldo of Brazil is not even better than Mane,Zlatan or even Cavani
Cannavaro won world best because of the world cup he won...side by side,is he better than Chiellini or Bounuchi or Ramos or Van dijk?

oga, I stopped reading when you mentioned ronaldo de lima. Do you even know who is he? Even if you didn't watch him. Please youtube can help you. He was marred by injury , abeg don't just mention his name anyhow. Even messi/ronaldo no dribble reach am even precision in front of a goal. There has never been anybody better
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Equity15:
oga, I stopped reading when you mentioned ronaldo de lima. Do you even know who is he? Even if you didn't watch him. Please youtube can help you. He was marred by injury , abeg don't just mention his name anyhow. Even messi/ronaldo no dribble reach am even precision in front of a goal. There has never been anybody better
Too much PlayStation dey worry fans of these days...
Messi and Ronaldo have been breaking records for the past 11 years....u dey talk Ronaldo
dribble pass every body
He scored goals past them?
He give assists past them?
He win trophies past them?
He create records past them?

How many players scored 40+ goals a season for over 10 years... I swear Messi and Ronaldo doh spoil us finish.....They have made football look so easy when it is very very difficult

U dey talk dribble?
He dribble pass pass of Messi of 2009-2012
The only advantage he has over Messi and Cr7 is the WC he won

Abeg... mention ageuro and lewandoski and Zlatan in his league

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by puremaker7(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
beehivedata:
Barcelona is no longer what they used to be.

And as much as no team is unbeatable, nothing lasts forever truly.
they have turned shadow of themselves.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Jostoman: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
For me I will pick veratti ahead of him and if Barca want to return the era of guadiola they should vote for LAPORTA.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Jostoman: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
For me I will pick veratti ahead of him and if Barca want to return to the era of guadiola they should vote for LAPORTA.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Degrading101: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
lekki1444:
that messi is overhyped nonsense the real GOAT is RONALDO OF BRAZIL. not ororo. ororo too is overhyped nonsense.

in fact in the history of football there have only been 3 GOATS
1-PELE
2-RONALDO OF BRAZIL
3-MARADONA
Lol
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Mustiboy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jostoman:
For me I will pick veratti ahead of him and if Barca want to return to the era of guadiola they should vote for LAPORTA.
Verrati truly was the backbone of that team, but Mbappe was the icing on the cake.

Verrati, you gotta love the way he controls the ball, as well as how he tackles Barcelona players in possession.

As for Mbappe, the way he danced pass Barcelona's defence cannot be adulated. That boy has got speed and flair.

Peredez passing was precise too, and, Keane was dropping back consistently to hold back Jordi Alba and Griezman on the left flank.

There is true quality in that PSG team.

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by perdollar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ronaldo boy been raping mercy since he started walking.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Equity15:

Ronaldo only won world cup cos he is a Brazilian....if he was Portuguese just like Christiano, he will do Nada.... both played for real madrid in 2 different generations but Christiano shattered de limas records...both in spain and Italy... if Christiano was Brazilian, he wud hv turned the world cup to champions league...he wud have won it back to back to back
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by BENEAMATA: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

So you are saying El fenomeno aka Ronaldo is better than CR7..... Person wey never score goals reach Lewandoski or even Aguero

Keep being stuck in the past
I nor dey argue with you again
at least i'm not stuck with the kind of reasoning you put forward . I mean batistuta gabriel must be a better player than baggio , roberto 'cos , erm , he scored more goal if we agree with your logic .why should i even bother with these lot that place c . Ron over messi . Better go and play youtubes highlight reels of the two ronaldos simultaneously for the little ones around you and stop mis-informing kids

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
french jazz strong ooo
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by samwillyco1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
BENEAMATA:

Order from Abuja .

"Order From Abuja" I hope is from that ROCK grin grin grin grin

It means that China would soon take over Barcelona and their fans grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
THE BOY TOO SET JAREEE
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Simba00007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

I can bet you didn't watch Ronaldo in his prime,even Zlatan himself won't utter what you typed up there.
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Equity15(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo only won world cup cos he is a Brazilian....if he was Portuguese just like Christiano, he will do Nada.... both played for real madrid in 2 different generations but Christiano shattered de limas records...both in spain and Italy... if Christiano was Brazilian, he wud hv turned the world cup to champions league...he wud have won it back to back to back
Jean, I know you on here and I know you're a big CR7 fan just like me, but I'd have to disagree. CR7 would never have won the world cup back to back. That's over exaggerating. Like I said R9 was marred by Injury which we all know. If he wasn't we both know we wouldn't be having this conversation. He is more lethal in front of goal than any footballer player ever. Played in the generation where defenders had no chill not all these soft guys we have around these days
Re: Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona by Equity15(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Too much PlayStation dey worry fans of these days...
Messi and Ronaldo have been breaking records for the past 11 years....u dey talk Ronaldo
dribble pass every body
He scored goals past them?
He give assists past them?
He win trophies past them?
He create records past them?

How many players scored 40+ goals a season for over 10 years... I swear Messi and Ronaldo doh spoil us finish.....They have made football look so easy when it is very very difficult

U dey talk dribble?
He dribble pass pass of Messi of 2009-2012
The only advantage he has over Messi and Cr7 is the WC he won

Abeg... mention ageuro and lewandoski and Zlatan in his league
putting the youngest player to ever win the balon d'or in the same bracket with aguero, lewi and zlatan's level shows you don't know anything about football. Have a nice day sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil Wins The U-17 FIFA World Cup After Defeating Mexico / Nigeria Versus Germany Date Confirmed / Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.