Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. (1228 Views)

Drunk Man Shoots His Friend Over Disagreement In Adamawa / Husband On The Run After Hacking Wife To Death During Disagreement In Plateau / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2021
it all started when one of them jokingly said the others game was a bad one as he mocked his selections and predictions, this the other didn't find funny. after series of warnings, the tall friend (guy on black) kept mocking him and before anyone could say jack they started exchanging blows like that of mike Tyson and Joe Frazier.

the one on black was knocked out mercilessly to the amazement of onlookers who were thrilled and entertained even though they had tried to stop them from fighting

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLX7yu0gVOb/?igshid=jtaefsvrduae

Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by InfernoNig: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2021
Where is the video. I can't use imagination to know who is on black and who is on white or how their faces looked like after the rumble.
Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Cant upload as the file is too large.
Use the link to view via my ig handle �

Meanwhile, stay safe and say no to fighting ❤
Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by Obascoetubi: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2021
they're flatinoz
Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by JaneYave(f): 3:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Dem don chop belle full naa. Instead of using that energy to help dear Mama. This kind one go still ask for food wen I'm reach house ooo and boys Sabi chop! Why don't they consider boxing or wrestling career?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by Queenslander(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
JaneYave:
Dem don chop belle full naa. Instead of using that energy to help dear Mama. This kind one go still ask for food wen I'm reach house ooo and boys Sabi chop! Why don't they consider boxing or wrestling career?
lmao!!
Re: 2 Boys Fights Dirty In Lekki Lagos Due To Disagreement In A Betting Shop. by columbus007(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Crazy do what crazy do.

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Adebowale Wanted For Murder Attempt / 14-year Old Student Beaten To Death By Three Boys Stated To Be Her Classmates / My Zenith Bank Account Was Wiped Of 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.