Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa (21149 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Corruption Charges Against Tinubu (Throwback) / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation / Oshiomhole Meets Buhari, Dismisses Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by waleadeagb(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Good morning, you simply said my mind....Northerners hardly travel out to hustle despite the fact that most are even less qualify to fill any sensitive post in any ministry department in the country but unfortunately they are regarded as the less educational disadvantaged region therefore they are always pushed like a dead dead horse or cows to head and fill post they aren't qualified for. Nepotism and sheer hatred for other better and more qualify tribes wouldn't be considered or rather frustrated by lack of promotion by the terrible government leading to most southerners retiring immaturely and seeking the golden treasure outside the country where they are more accepted and appreciated. This happens in every departments of government in Nigeria including the Military. What you see is the bunch of sycophants being propelled by the Northern agenda of dominating every tribes but funnily, a cow will always be a cow, nomatter the expensive clothing you adorn on their body. Southerners must emancipate ourselves for our children to leave a life of hope and not the one filled with despair and hopelessness the northern Barawo are giving us now....

livinbygrace:
What else do you expect?Southerners,Una never see anything yet.The Northerners are fixing their children in key and sensitive positions but keep on arresting,well to do southern youths and sending them to prisons,just to render them useless while their children are taking over all agencies in Nigeria.
Tell me any southern youth of 40years old that they have appointed to Head any federal parastals?Go to NNPC,DPR,IMMIGRATION,NPA.NIMASA,CBN and other Federal government parastatals, the official language is Hausa/Fulani.All the slots are being occupied by the Northerners and you expect the southern youths not to hurlse for themselves.
Most southern graduates are now okada riders,some at 40 are even staying in their father"s house as they cant afford to get their own apartment while the lucky ones are traveling out of the country for greener pastures.How many Northerners do you see traveling out unlike the southerners.
Southerners,open your eyes,the Northerners are enslaving you
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Comedian2019: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Efcc dismisses allegations against itself. grin grin grin
For those who voted this corrupt government, may their lives be like the way this government is running Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by TemmyT002(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol
Everything will show in the future.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Odeshinwane: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
In this country only buhari can choose who is a saint but the person must be from north, if u like sale 1000 trucks but don't ask for independent
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Flexherbal:
The excessive love of money has destroyed so many things.

Too many
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Comedian2019: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
livinbygrace:
What else do you expect?Southerners,Una never see anything yet.The Northerners are fixing their children in key and sensitive positions but keep on arresting,well to do southern youths and sending them to prisons,just to render them useless while their children are taking over all agencies in Nigeria.
Tell me any southern youth of 40years old that they have appointed to Head any federal parastals?Go to NNPC,DPR,IMMIGRATION,NPA.NIMASA,CBN and other Federal government parastatals, the official language is Hausa/Fulani.All the slots are being occupied by the Northerners and you expect the southern youths not to hurlse for themselves.
Most southern graduates are now okada riders,some at 40 are even staying in their father"s house as they cant afford to get their own apartment while the lucky ones are traveling out of the country for greener pastures.How many Northerners do you see traveling out unlike the southerners.
Southerners,open your eyes,the Northerners are enslaving you
Southerners are enslaving themselves.
Look at any southern big man - look at how he behaves. He's so proud that the younger ones hardly have access to him. He envies the progress of younger ones. In the south, lecturers are known for stressing their students, as if they are in a competition.
In contrast, a northern big man is all embracing. Youths flock around him. He humbly sits with them and struggles to connect them with every possible opportunities. Their lecturers are friendly to students, ensuring they graduate early.
The list of differences go on...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2021
goodradiance:
Haa....now now?

E shock you?
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Initial1: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Really?
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by HeadShot: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Nigeria and fake news sa

The youth don't even know what they want, instead of us to commend Buhari for appointing the young man in such position we are here castigating him for unverified allegation, and those ethnic Bigots will not stop their own fooliness too.

We have a long way to go in Africa

Shut your hole....

It's only northerners that have youths...

The worst form of corruption is Nepotism

Put that in your head..if you have any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Comedian2019: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
moscobabs:
Nigeria and fake news sa

The youth don't even know what they want, instead of us to commend Buhari for appointing the young man in such position we are here castigating him for unverified allegation, and those ethnic Bigots will not stop their own fooliness too.

We have a long way to go in Africa
Most of those condemning him are from the south.
Southerners don't support their young ones to grow.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Wrightechinteri:
First time I appreciate Buhari nominee's. Let's give him support. I believe he can deliver.

COWgringrin
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by surgical: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Shattuck:
I find it hard to believe that it's just a coincidence that he is a northerner. Buhari and his style of leadership.
The south really bleeped up big time with the way they allow buhari to get away with many wrongdoings as if is an emperor,the North will never be timid like the south,they speak on what ever does not favour them
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by princemartinsG(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Ogun will kill any southerner that gets into government and appoint a northerner into any sensitive office in Nigeria

Stupid neootistic people
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Shattuck(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2021
surgical:
The south really bleeped up big time with the way they allow buhari to get away with many wrongdoings as if is an emperor,the North will never be timid like the south,they speak on what ever does not favour them
true lack of unity and purpose has being the south's biggest undoing they can't even unite to fight what is happening right in their faces.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by HandsomeBlack: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari never disappoints.

Datelineng:

Dateline Nigeria reports that Mr. Bawa joined the EFCC in 2005 and currently serves as the Head of the Lagos EFCC zonal office. He still has several officials senior to him....
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Sickmod(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2021
EFCC is now the judiciary... Lol

We understand the outfit has been picky of who to go to jail and who to let go but what I am confused about is....

Is it an organization of the north, by the north and for the north?

Juz asking for a friend who has been in my neck as if I am Bubu
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by courage89(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Let them keep appointing people of questionable character and competence into position that needs people of strong character, integrity and competence. This administration keeps destroying the fundamentals of strong institutions with their nepotism, fascism and most especially, their vision less characteristics. It hurts the most when the same institutions have to employ junk propaganda to justify their stupid decisions.

My dear country and leaders, its not too late to change. Heed the call of the citizens. Let us save our country. Let's do the right thing for the sake of our upcoming generation. Just like "power that corrupts absolutely", "culture also corrupts absolutely". The product of bad is worst culture.

Let's us steer this country in a new direction, and do the right thing. Let's build strong institutions by appointing strong characters and people of competence into these institutions. Let us shy away from nepotism, and watch our country rise to a new height.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by lukui: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2021
bring jesus christ himself and nigerians will tell you he has no wife and children before he ascended

bring prophet muhammed s.a.w and nigerians will tell you he didnt listen to a blind poor man in mecca

bring angel gabriel and nigerians will tell you he doesnt eat and drink food

bring GOD THE ALMIGHTY himself and they will say he doenst exist

being good is not their crime its being bad!!

MAY GOD SAVE US

1 Like

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by frog12: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
I don't know if I should believe this.

I wan CELEBRATE am, but he's too YOUNG to HEAD A crime fighting agency! he's there to hide all their dirty deals !

I prefer the current ACTING guy!
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by frog12: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
how?

AroleOduduwa2:
Buhari has successfully make a mockery of everything in this country.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by frog12: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
actually, at this young age, they will use him to hide all their dirty deals!

cdm4live:
The cabals will use this to fight him later on
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Decent09(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
The Internet never forgets

Thank God, you said the Internet, meaning a Scamnet
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Decent09(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
lukui:
bring jesus christ himself and nigerians will tell you he has no wife and children before he ascended

bring prophet muhammed s.a.w and nigerians will tell you he didnt listen to a blind poor man in mecca

bring angel gabriel and nigerians will tell you he doesnt eat and drink food

bring GOD THE ALMIGHTY himself and they will say he doenst exist

being good is not their crime its being bad!!

MAY GOD SAVE US

That's Nigerians for you
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Bimpe29: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Is there a saint in Naija?
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
E no concern me

Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Thetruthshallse(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
So sorry to the pdp, it was corruption that led me to support the terrorist government we have now. My eyes don clear say na dis govt corrupt pass. How can you made someone that have corrupt allegations against him, to head efcc. Jesus wept
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by garfield1: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
J4justice:

It is not true. I think I'm familiar with this case. He was just negligent.

Thank you.again,the salami panel tried him and absolved him.his explanations are clean
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmmmm, how will someone be the head when he has other seniors above him, this is not civil service rules.
Re: EFCC Dismisses Corruption Allegation Against Abdulrasheed Bawa by Sonoyom(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Terrible humans, Magu was a saint when he was in the good book even with glaring accusation of corruption against him.
Right now Magu's case is hanging (abi forgotten sef) without any reasonable conclusion. It is just too painful that i have to share same Geographical space with ani.mals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / APC’s Bago Wins Niger Governorship Election / Buhari Meets Tinubu’s Men Over Party’s Internal Wrangling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.