Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani (21236 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Shay this is what Tinubu and the whole Yoruba clan wanted, Now they have it in Lots, Let them Enjoy it.
You know the saying , "The Enemy of my enemy is my friend..." does not work all the time.

I remember when this same Useless FG called IPOB secessionists Terrorist group, It was heat On Nairaland , All yorubas insulted Nnamdi Kanu for speaking the truth. Calling him Cownu and what not, If them break bottle , one useless fellow will say IPOB, without reading between Lines, whats happening now? Allow me to say it serves Yoruba right, cos really, it serves them Right, Lets be honest here.

Where is that useless Adeyinka Grandson in the UK, Where is Tinubu, Why haven't they spoken Lately? Say one Ibo was involved, that Omo ale, Omo Jatijati, Elenu Pelebe in the UK who calls his very imbecilic and useless self Adeyinka Grandson who was threatening Genocide for all Ibos, (I am glad my brothers in the UK made him a prospective candidate of Scotland yard earlier) Where is his voice? Shay Tinubu is still shocked. Even shocked than Shock absorber Buhari Himself. Next time, You will Listen to us when we speak. We do not hate you Yoruba, your very slippery behavior and attitude is what we detest, Nothing else.

As for Fulani, A simple Question I ask is this : The whole team put together to fight the Biafrans back then are your arch Enemies today, I am in Wonder as to what you want to do exactly. There will be no Egypt, No cameroon, No UK, No Middle Belt, No yoruba to fight alongside you, Question is How una go take do? This wahala , and war drums una day beat, When e start shay una go fit survive am so? Other than make Peace na fight you day bring. Repair the country as una meet am, Una no fit na to fight everyone u met as visitors abi? E make sense like that no be so?

It is well. We still day Look una.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Bbbwings: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Good very good
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by GoldHorse(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2021
The local fulanis should expose and report the foreign fulanis na! All these parapo they prefer doing won't help any of us walahi!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by eddyslim(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Chai, Lai Muhammed
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Reference(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2021
It is now an ECOWAS problem. Poor leadership everywhere that just loves to pass the buck. Zero responsibility. They fight for the power and trappings of office but when leadership is required they play the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by lildonn222: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Odua1stson:
If that is true ooh, i am very happy to hear that, my ogun state brothers and sisters should not stop killing these terrorists tormenting them on their land, don't show them any fucking mercy again. If they kill one kill ten from their side, eye for eye and blood for blood
You'll have been wailing ''ethnic cleansing ''had it been the other way round.Bloody murderer !
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by kokomilala(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Every Fulani herdsman is evil until he is not as far as I'm concerned.Now, they're bewailing their loss, without considering the wanton rape, destruction wrought on the South West people.And,to those who are invidious about the Yoruba,wait and see how we respond.The Yoruba have had histories of wars amongst them.For instance,the Kiriji War ,that lasted 16 yrs against the Oyo Empire.Hence,their technical need for patience,tact and wisdom in launching into wars.
IBB once declared that if Yorùbá people sounded the drums of war,he would go to sleep.But he couldn't handle the heat of the political upheaval that attended the cancellation of June 12 and the brewing violence that occasioned the death of MKO.How about NADECO's struggle against Abacha? Or,the emergence of the OPC in the late 1990s?
It's very rare to hear Southerners fight against their hosts in the North.Why is it important for these irresponsible, marauding wanderers to stamp their arrogance on their host territories?
Enough is enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2021
lildonn222:
You'll have been wailing ''ethnic cleansing ''had it been the other way round.Bloody murderer !

You justify the rape , killings and co, by the Fulani herdsmen isnt it??

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by pacespot(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
I reiterate that Yoruba's should not condone violence with violence, there are some innocent among these Fulani's who go about their business peacefully, we should not allow this fight against Fulani's bandits to be hijacked by some criminal elements who will use this opportunity to loot the properties of innocent people in the name of fighting herdsmen. I'm a Yoruba's guy, I sympathize with innocent Fulani's who get caught in the crossfire. I know what it means when you are labeled a criminal before being given a chance to prove your Innocence. People travel out of this country, imagine you are called a criminal because of the color of your skin. Let's not fight injustice with injustice, you don't throw the baby away with the water. There are some innocent Fulani's who need as much protection as you do.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by mhktaryan: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Just 23? Eti ya weyrey
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Mckhala80(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
The numbers dey too small compared to the numbers killed by herdsmen.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by deflover(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Akanoloriyomi:
May God bring peace back to Nigeria

peace comes after justice is served.....as long as there is no justice but asking people to forgive and move on....no peace will be in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by lildonn222: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2021
gimakon:

You justify the rape , killings and co, by the Fulani herdsmen isnt it??
As a matter of fact I detest seing anyone gets hurt(but you clearly justify this one.I thank God that I know in my heart I can never support any form ill will ).Beleive me or not,not every crime were really committed by fulani but that's what makes a news these days.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Habitual and incorrigible liars.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
lildonn222:
As a matter of fact I detest seing anyone gets hurt(but you clearly justify this one.I thank God that I know in my heart I can never support any form ill will ).Beleive me or not,not every crime were really committed by fulani but that's what makes a news these days.

Everyone will always, one way or the very other try his best to protect his own kind. I mean, No one would be happy , the stigma of Rape, Murder, forced conversion to religion and what not. No one will want to be associated with things like that - I understand, but unfortunately, Fulani is all those qualities, especially the ones not as Learned as yourself. I mean, you may be calm , what of the others? This is why the whole nation is standing up , and making it a case. Hate is beginning to flow too, think about it.
No one is happy with what is going on, which is why, you as the Learned ones, need to advice the daft ones that their daft behavior isn't the way.

Which tribe was chased away from Central african Republic - Fulani, Which tribe was chased out in Ghana - Fulani, The ones fighting the peeps in Cameroon and Togo - The same Fula / Fulani tribe. This alone is something to ponder and advice them rightly.

I am sorry if you feel bad, the end thing is, no tribe is good 100%, but it can start with you, advicing others and see how good they would turn out. Thats what I mean here. I am ibo. And when Things advised do not go as we told to someone who turns deaf ears, we let him be, whatever be the consequence, Let him/ her bear it alone.

As a Tribe, Fulani needs to listen to someone who is truthful, not these liars who have their wives and concubines overseas and using them as vices of war, in exchange for Fura da nunu and few penny, and tell them that when they outst them, its a crime against Allah. Thats what they use to deceive them, and its bad they fall for tricks like that. This cannot happen in Ibo land, Ibo man must ask you questions.

Fulani owes the whole Nigeria apologies , my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by juman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
The cow people are terrorists.
Kidnappers and farms destroyers.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by shugabasbn: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
“We need to understand these issues. As of now, they’re ECOWAS problems. So, through ECOWAS, there must be a means of either registering the cattle that are coming into Nigeria or preventing the movement of cattle into Nigeria. That is a fact because they come with weapons. Initially, they were coming with weapons to protect themselves from clashes with farmers, but now, they’ve taken advantage, coming with weapons into the country to commit crimes.

“The movement by trekking from northern part of this country to the southern part of this country must be stopped. If we need peace with the farmers, but if we’re led by sentiments, herdsmanship must change from traditional to commercial herdsmanship.

“It must translate to commercial, not traditional, those days are gone and know some of the members of the Miyetti Allah may not be happy with my statement but I have to make it, I’m a Fulani man like them,” Ganduje said.

This is how doctor trained, from pathophysiology, pathology, clinical features and mgts
To be frank, FG and Fulani innocent ones have to do a lot. This siding must stopped. Let the immigration officers prevent influx of Foreign Fulanis to the country,

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
ajl:

It is the hypocrisy of the northerners that is killing and burying them. Am only worried because the ill effects of their sins seems to be heading south. Northern Nigeria elites prefer and allow influx of ethnicities like them from other western African countries into Nigeria for demographic and political purposes.

Points taken. I guess the problem now is fear .... fear of the chickens coming home to roost... what will happen if these armed strangers /herdsmen /bandits are chased out of other regions and settle in the North. They created a monster now it's out of control. Now what?
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by eodavids(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/ogun-crisis-we-lost-23-persons-sarkin-fulani

I don't know if any other person is noticing what I am seing for some times now, that Gov. Abdulahi Ganduje of Kano state has continued to be one of the most patriotic Governors in Nigeria by always speaking the raw truth and calling the spade "SPADE"

WE NEED MORE LEADERS IN NIGERIA TO EMULATE GANDUJE AND STAND FOR SOLUTION OVER ISSUES OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by ThatFairGuy1: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
What Nonsense. Where are the evidences that a single Fulani was killed?

They're trying to cover up the killings of our people in Ogun State, our people aren't suspecting this cover up as well.

We all saw that of Ibadan, this is mere cover up
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun. Please, we should not allow religious riot to happen in Ogun State. I witnessed an Alfa working with Ogun State Emblem and signage at OPIC arresting a Redeemed Christian Church of God bus because of signage fee on RCCG names and address on that bus. The RCCG bus is that of a Parish at Egbeda Lagos. The bus was going to Redemption Camp but arrested by the Alfa and packed in OPIC compound.

I asked the Alfa, if it were NASFAT bus, can he arrest it over Signage fee on NASFAT name on their bus.

A lot of RCCG buses pass through that route to Redemption Camp.

Signage fee for parishes in Lagos to be paid at OPIC is against the Church. Dapo Abiodun should please act before the Alfa creates problem.

The Church is making arrangements to pay the Alfa as at the time of sending this message.

The OPIC is the OPIC after Kara bridge before Fatgbem petrol station, beside Lagos.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by atonement12: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
pacespot:
I reiterate that Yoruba's should not condone violence with violence, there are some innocent among these Fulani's who go about their business peacefully, we should not allow this fight against Fulani's bandits to be hijacked by some criminal elements who will use this opportunity to loot the properties of innocent people in the name of fighting herdsmen. I'm a Yoruba's guy, I sympathize with innocent Fulani's who get caught in the crossfire. I know what it means when you are labeled a criminal before being given a chance to prove your Innocence. People travel out of this country, imagine you are called a criminal because of the color of your skin. Let's not fight injustice with injustice, you don't throw the baby away with the water. There are some innocent Fulani's who need as much protection as you do.
As long as those you call innocent Fulanis refuse to point out and expose the criminals among them, then they are all legally complicit in abetting criminality!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by IgboWarlord(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
All these Western towns that have Sarkin Fulanis,a mornarch for the herdsmen living in another land with a reigning mornarch of its own..Is that even normal? undecided..I'm yet to hear about a Sarkin Fulani of Enugu,or Umuahia or Portharcourt.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by js230003: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
*WE BROUGHT IN MILITIAS FROM MALI, S/LEONE, OTHERS TO WIN 2015 POLLS - KAWU BARAJE* | Southwest First Alert Magazine

Abubakar Kawu Baraje has traced the origin of the current insecurity in the country to the influx of Fulani from neighboring countries like Sierra Leone, Mali, Senegal, Niger and Chad brought into the country for election purposes in 2015.

He said this in Ilorin as part of activities to mark his 70th birthday anniversary.

*"He also backed self-help initiatives of the south west governors, stating that re­sponses of Sunday Igboho to the herdsman menace were necessary because the Federal Government failed in its prin­cipal responsibility to secure life and property."*��☝️�✍️

On the recent moves by some ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) governors to woo former president, Good­luck Jonathan, Baraje said that the ruling party was only wast­ing its time.

According to the former PDP chairman, who also once served as the party’s national secretary, chairman of the breakaway faction of PDP that formed the nucleus of the current ruling party, the Fulani men causing havoc in the country are not aboriginal to Nigeria.

“We are not asking the right question on how the same Fu­lani we have been leaving with suddenly turned out a menace.

“We also must ask how they had access to their guns,” the ex-party chairman asked.

Baraje stated the Fulani men wreaking havoc in the country are not the Nigerian Fulani.

“The security agencies have not been open about the nature of the problem.

“They have made arrests. Why haven’t they told the pub­lic who the terrorists are,” asked Baraje.

According to him, the Fu­lani causing security problems in the country were brought in to help facilitate victory in the 2015 election.

“After the election, the Fu­lani have refused to leave. I and other like minds wrote and warned those we started APC with that this was going to hap­pen but nobody listened,” he explained.����

More on *SFA* https://www.facebook.com/135046737197324/posts/721560505212608/
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by falzy: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
GoldHorse:
The local fulanis should expose and report the foreign fulanis na! All these parapo they prefer doing won't help any of us walahi!
This is the kind of statement I have been looking for. I think they know themselves better, the local herders and the foreign herders. Other tribes cannot differentiate between the local and foreign herders. If they really want this violent to stop then they should start detesting the foreign herders.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Cosbyrich: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Lick your wounds and move on.

Ogun people have lost far more than 23 lives to your people.

Though not a justification but I think you guys should also feel the rythm of the beat small

I was telling a Fulani guy that Fulani criminal herders are doing the kill 1 or 2 and escape into the bush because they have lost a lot of lives to the Yoruba hunters,who if they want to kill 70 Fulanis in a day,will easily do it.The Fulanis know including Buhari,that they are no match to the Yorubas if the Yorubas go gaga.Only Agbekoya is enough for the whole Fulanis in Africa.I know the ignorant ones will say I am bragging.When Saharareporters summed it up that the Yorubas killed so far since this wahala started are 12,I said the Fulanis killed are triple that number.Some are buried in the forest where they like to stay.
Yorubas are not savages but considerate warriors.It is a taboo for Fulanis to even think of reprisal because it will be a great Waterloo for them.
It is time everybody goes his own way because the insecurity in Nigeria and being supported by some Northerners like Gov Bala Usman,has gone over the bend and most Yorubas that I know are ready for the breakup.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by nisai: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
wink2015:
Yoruba should stop all this SARKIN FULANI KINGSHIP that they have allowed to exist in their region.

If the fulani have any case they should go to the Oba or the police and the court to seek redress.

Allowing foreigner to set up kingship in whatever format is making the marauder to hold claim to ownership of land.
Thank you.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by pacespot(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
atonement12:
As long as those you call innocent Fulanis refuse to point out and expose the criminals among them, then they are all legally complicit in abetting criminality!

If they know all the bandits, I don't think they too will be falling victims for them. Don't forget that these bandits don't live among people in the villages they attack, they often come from elsewhere to carry out their raid
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Sagay212: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Was this thesame barawo that claimed he lost 20 million.
Maybe he should tell us the number of yorubas that their evil fulani terrorist herdsmen killed. You expect people to fold their arms and watch while you kill them, rape, destroy farms and take over their lands?

Go back to the north where you are allowed to kill people as you like. These evil people don't even say a word about all the boko haram, bandits and herdsmen attacks in the north. They do not mind as long as it's north killing the north. But they want to export their killings to the south and expect that people will just sit and watch. Let him conduct the number of yoruba people his men killed and the number of farms and properties they destroyed. He should tell us the number of people they have raped and kidnap. Olofo.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Sagay212: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cosbyrich:

I was telling a Fulani guy that Fulani criminal herders are doing the kill 1 or 2 and escape into the bush because they have lost a lot of lives to the Yoruba hunters,who if they want to kill 70 Fulanis in a day,will easily do it.The Fulanis know including Buhari,that they are no match to the Yorubas if the Yorubas go gaga.Only Agbekoya is enough for the whole Fulanis in Africa.I know the ignorant ones will say I am bragging.When Saharareporters summed it up that the Yorubas killed so far since this wahala started are 12,I said the Fulanis killed are triple that number.Some are buried in the forest where they like to stay.
Yorubas are not savages but considerate warriors.It is a taboo for Fulanis to even think of reprisal because it will be a great Waterloo for them.
It is time everybody goes his own way because the insecurity in Nigeria and being supported by some Northerners like Gov Bala Usman,has gone over the bend and most Yorubas that I know are ready for the breakup.

They are quick to destroy because many of them have nothing to lose. No asset no hope, no nothing. They don't rent houses or shops , or even have clothes and to make it worse, they get support from security outfit, especially the NA. If they arrested, all they need is one or two phone calls and they'll be released. It is truly better to divide the country peacefully than have some funny and crazy people believe they own the country and have more right over others because their tribesman is the president.
Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Sagay212: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Originalsly:

Points taken. I guess the problem now is fear .... fear of the chickens coming home to roost... what will happen if these armed strangers /herdsmen /bandits are chased out of other regions and settle in the North. They created a monster now it's out of control. Now what?

They should be chased out of the north as well to wherever they came from. And if the northerners love to live with them, that is their problem.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani by Sagay212: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
wink2015:
Yoruba should stop all this SARKIN FULANI KINGSHIP that they have allowed to exist in their region.

If the fulani have any case they should go to the Oba or the police and the court to seek redress.

Allowing foreigner to set up kingship in whatever format is making the marauder to hold claim to ownership of land.

The problem is giving important chieftain positions to the wrong people in yoruba land. We now have some.bunch of annoying weak people forming educated and enlightened and allowing all sorts of rubbish in yoruba land. Imagine making a hungry monkey an aree ona kankanfo of yoruba land? Imagine who your oni of ife is, jumping around from one place to another and not showing any sign of strength. They have used money and greed to destroy everything. Imagine someone making an irresponsible person like wasiu a mayegun.
Positions like these are not for hungry ,greedy, weak people. They are positions given by the gods of the land after proper consultations. Now everything don scatter because of long throat. A whole palace of the oba of Lagos was looted by hoodlums and nothing happened to the perpetrators. The shameless chiefs threatened with a walk of shame and useless curses and nothing happened all because they are all fake hungry MFs whonhave desecrated the cultures and gods of the land. They'll be foolish.ly calling for peace after fulani herdsmen have raped their women and killed their people. They'll be forming stupi.d enlightened while the north is granting amnesty to terrorists and bandits and aiding them to enter into any land and destroy. Imagine a useless northern governor saying herdsmen have the right to carry guns to protect themselves. Meanwhile a mumu Dapo abiodun, seyi mankinde, and that cursed annoying fayemi will be chanting 'call for peace' up and down. Calling for peace while your people are being murdered in cold blood. Such shameless ,greedy animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ / Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.