Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics (25582 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Daughters Kidney Is Damaged From Too Much Bleaching Cream / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
gypsey:
Oh!!! Yes!! cheesy

Please! Do not abuse the word stupid.. grin Stupid is the behaviours of children, the Nigerian FG are full with almost vintage adults. So use a more alien word to describe them. cheesy

Animalistic. Thats the right word. Anuohia Anuohia full there. See how they behave.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
gimakon:

Animalistic. Thats the right word. Anuohia Anuohia full there. See how they behave.
grin grin even monkeys could have done better.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by GeneralPula: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good...I disgust bleaching ladies.

One of the key reasons most of them are bleaching is cuz they do feel inferior with their skin color...They should educate them too..
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
There was one girl I saw in an ATM queue. Her leggings was on another level. You can saw the pants she was wearing and her laps. Everything was just showing.

Wetin carry your eye go there? U no like am and yet e day sweet u. Stop deceiving yourself o Jare.
The erection part is worth it, You like it. Body no be Firewood.

Na bleaching cream them day talk now, leave this one for another day.

Lubbish and Buhari.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Primeze:
all l can say is na turn by turn. l nul fit be Nigerian my next life
...... Maybe you will come from Burundi next time
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
In a country overrun by bandits. A country on the brink of absolute state failure and humanitarian crisis due to the activities of rampaging Fulani terrorists, we have a National Assembly that is more preoccupied with regulating cosmetics.

Na who do Nigeria this kind thing? Who Nigeria offend for her previous life?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Shybucks: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
So BOBRISKY;what to do?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by RlCHSATAN: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
arrest bobrisky
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Heavenschild:
Nigeria is just wasting the space on the map of the world...

I would have called them nitwits and Pillocks but I won't because I'm a child of God.
Very true sir. I'm ashamed to identify myself with that country.
gimakon:

Wetin carry your eye go there? U no like am and yet e day sweet u. Stop deceiving yourself o Jare.

Lubbish and Buhari.
Don't mind him, he didn't see anywhere else to look at on her body like her hands. cheesy
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by mizz2posh: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Haa! how will their side chicks cope if they do that ?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Oluwatosin6060: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
No be dem wife and girlfriend dey use am

Misplaced priority
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin even monkeys could have done better.

You get countless issues way day scatter country, na Bleaching cream be issue? shows say this Fulani herdsmen issue and Bandits issue na them day sponsor am. I do not see how you have pressing issues as a potential massacre and genocide, and yet it doesnt even bother them and seems to them like - Nothing is Happening?!

The angel way send me come Nigeria , We will have words when the time comes. A lot of things are not right.. I mean am, we will have words.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by RlCHSATAN: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uyi168:
Satan, upon discovering that the name bleaching cream[/b]has casted, decided to renamed it [b]organic skincare
grin
huh angry
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by walozanga(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Heavenschild:
Nigeria is just wasting the space on the map of the world...

I would have called them nitwits and Pillocks but I won't because I'm a child of God.

Hahaha. Pikin wey wan slap en papa indirectly dey tell am say " if nobe say u nobe my papa I for slap u"
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Goalnaldo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
gimakon:

Lubbish and Buhari.
hahaha grin grin okay.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mynd44 how you go do now?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ChiefAfonja: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fools grin

Regulate herdsmen activities first mumu senators sad
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by 6digitscomrade: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
wale377:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-probes-circulation-of-fake-cosmetics-in-nigeria/amp/
lol they should also ban and regulate the proliferation of substandard condoms and lubricants.. they should also make sex 4times daily at minimum mandatory..
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ogbonnachrys: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
It bothers me.

studentofTruth:
Good news

My disgust for bleached skins makes me avoid far ladies.

An African gentleman loves the African color. Anything beyond chocolate is not for me.

I still don't understand why a beautiful ebony lady will want to tone that skin.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by sojfarm: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
So, is that a major national challenge?

What a joke.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by SATANN: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uyi168:
Satan, upon discovering that the name bleaching cream[/b]has casted, decided to renamed it [b]organic skincare
grin
angry

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by 6digitscomrade: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shybucks:
So BOBRISKY;what to do?
dem wan deplete her account niii lol

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Kamil83(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
God, if it is because of our sin, you are using all this leader to punish us, please God forgive us. Cosmetics, Hmmmmmmm
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Goalnaldo:
There was one girl I saw in an ATM queue. Her leggings was on another level. You can saw the pants she was wearing and her laps. Everything was just showing.

And you opened all your fish eyes to be looking. See his mouth “everything was just showing”. cheesy
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by shiwex: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nothing wrong with this. This was also debated in the house of parliament London some years ago and laws were passed to regulate the business. This is a welcome idea as it saves the government money on the long run and reduces impact of Cancer. Nothing wrong with them regulating the trade. Its what any sane society will do. Government do not have to bear the cost of treating people who use skin lightening products when they end up with Cancer. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by dust144(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Una get work?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Haykins2115:
It's a welcome development cos there are so much products out there without NAFDAC number,and some people selling/manufacturing these creams sef no even pass chemistry for waec grin

Some states owe 43 months salaries, some 65 months, how has bleaching cream ban helped to pay them? Even those ones way never pay Pension people join body, Ngwa how e take settle them? Oya make we hear you. Uncle Welcome Development

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ghettochild(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Useless Senates
Who are the idiots starting this bill?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Heavely: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is this the work, you should create for the teeming youth?
To regulate the use of cosmetics.
This is a sign of a failed nation.
When it's law makers are deviating from their oversight function.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by highness25(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ogbonnachrys: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
I remember one time i visited Lagos, when someone calls YELLOW anonymously like 10 people will turn and ask if you are calling me. Yorubas like bleaching sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Kwankwaso Picks His PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.