Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics (25567 Views)

Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Germi9: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
empty heads
make he no be like say i no move motion
na to talk about bleaching cream abi how una see am my fellow good for nothing senators
yes ooo carry on ..madam jagaban
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by martineverest(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
ednut1:
Any lady using those creams need their heads checked. People wey fail chemistry in school now mix creams. Tufiakwa
people wey no even go school sef dey mix cream

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Lomprico2: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
fantastic! this will drop the price of rice to 2k per bag and make 1dollar to be equivalent to 50kobo. great stride by the Senate.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Jackmj(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
WandaNara:
Misplaced priorities.

How I wish I fit bomb that useless NASS building the day that lifeless man come present the 2020 budget.

Hahaha Lol. No comment this kind thing for Twitter or Facebook. DSS go pick you up
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by otokx(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is that so?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ebuclassic18(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupidity
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
With all the problems in the country? undecided. Talk about misplaced priority.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by bluefilm: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chai

How will aunty Chiamaka and aunty Ebere survive this?
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by yemmywesey(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
bobrisky and nkechi blessing right now

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by CodeTemplar: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is brilliant idea. Bleaching the skin should be a luxury and attract a premium. Let bleaching cream be heavily taxed. Also alcohol, cigarette and other nonproductive things should be added to the list.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by dododawa1: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
come ISALE EKO and see bleaching GUYS.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by NaMe4: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
See wetin dey bother our senators!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by tot(f): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
shiwex:
Nothing wrong with this. This was also debated in the house of parliament London some years ago and laws were passed to regulate the business. This is a welcome idea as it saves the government money on the long run and reduces impact of Cancer. Nothing wrong with them regulating the trade. Its what any sane society will do. Government do not have to bear the cost of treating people who use skin lightening products when they end up with Cancer. Prevention is better than cure.

The only sensible comment on this thread.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by overseasnbeyond: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
It is obvious these politicians don't care about y'all citizens despite high level of killings and kidnapping all they could think of is bleaching cream. They are all bunch of retarded politicians
LordIsaac:
grin
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Kingrefreshed: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
wale377:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-probes-circulation-of-fake-cosmetics-in-nigeria/amp/

Why can't 3 among the richest people in the world team up and buy NIGERIA?? Let them buy it and run it like an App.

So we answer to them directly.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by doxijaw: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
CocoaOla:
Just another fucking waste of space, time and money.
Our senate is useless. our government is a joke.
If only they cared about the Nigerians tax payers
Our Nigeria Senate is absolutely USELESS.

The Nigerian Senate is nothing but a group of clowns

We other important problems facing Nigeria herdsmen, naira devaluation, poverty, injustice etc

They're poor but can afford bleaching creams.

Correction, Nigerians are useless
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by doxijaw: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians are useless!

Sir Frederick Lugard between 1901 and 1928, was a British soldier, mercenary, explorer of Africa and colonial administrator....

Lugard, assisted by his indefatigable wife, Flora Shaw, concocted a legend which warped understanding of him, Nigeria and colonial rule for decades. He believed that "the typical African ... is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self control, discipline and foresight, naturally courageous, courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little of veracity; in brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children."

Close the shop Wiebe Boer, Ph.D.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Goalnaldo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
pocohantas:

And you opened all your fish eyes to be looking. See his mouth “everything was just showing”. cheesy
God gave me eyes na. I see I saw smiley smiley
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by CocoaOla: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
doxijaw:

They're poor but can afford bleaching creams.

Correction, Nigerians are useless
BMC get sense for once gagabandit online E rat face what is important and stop clowning around have the senate solve Nigeria power problem, have they solve herdsmen problem idiocracy
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
gimakon:

You get countless issues way day scatter country, na Bleaching cream be issue? shows say this Fulani herdsmen issue and Bandits issue na them day sponsor am. I do not see how you have pressing issues as a potential massacre and genocide, and yet it doesnt even bother them and seems to them like - Nothing is Happening?!

The angel way send me come Nigeria , We will have words when the time comes. A lot of things are not right.. I mean am, we will have words.
grin grin soon they will start telling people what to wear and the color of pants women should wear.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin soon they will start telling people what to wear and the color of pants women should wear.

Nwanne m ehn.
But God go help me , before then , i go carry ma family comot. Na because of them i come back Naija.
I don day work X2 of hard now, make i raise money quick carry them go far. Na business plan i day fine so
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Regex: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
I never thought I could say this about our Senate, but:

Nice move!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by doxijaw: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
CocoaOla:
BMC get sense for once gagabandit online E rat face what is important and stop clowning around have the senate solve Nigeria power problem, have they solve herdsmen problem idiocracy

They can't solve power problems, Nigeria is broke.

The herdsmen are Nigerians, the kidnapper's are Nigerians, Yahoo's are Nigerians, skull miners are Nigerians, politicians are Nigerians.

Culpability shapes societal outcomes not wealth dumbass.

Accountability brings wealth, but like the grifting children you are, always looking for someone else to blame.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by MrDam(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na them their words are carrot oil, papaya and the rest
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by oluwasegun007(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Misplaced priority...

See wetin Bob af caused.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Drizzy5001(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bad market for cosmetic and Organic products sellers grin
But those bleachers use to have body odour sha.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by AsawanaDgreat: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
This news funny me dye
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by mauchiz: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is on fire, everywhere is burning, people are dying, insecurity everywhere, fuel is increasing everyday and our senators are busy talking about bleaching cream, may God remove this set of leaders.

Jobless senators
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by BananaPeel(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
wale377:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-probes-circulation-of-fake-cosmetics-in-nigeria/amp/
Things like this should not come up for discussion at plenary. NAFDAC already has a roadmap for checkmating cosmetics and what have you.
This govt isn't serious always taking cosmetic approach and handling issues that are of paramount importance.
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by ayosam4real: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beyond premodial sentiments, issues raised are very apt and germain for live protection.
WandaNara:
Misplaced priorities.

How I wish I fit bomb that useless NASS building the day that lifeless man come present the 2020 budget.

Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by LordIsaac(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
It is obvious these politicians don't care about y'all citizens despite high level of killings and kidnapping all they could think of is bleaching cream. They are all bunch of retarded politicians
What can we do? Those on waiting list too are clueless!
Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by Freksy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Heavenschild:
Nigeria is just wasting the space on the map of the world...

I would have called them nitwits and Pillocks but I won't because I'm a child of God.

if this is said by a Whiteman, you'll abuse and call him, racist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.