Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. (329 Views)

The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by iamGholdaniel(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
days to val, I saw on social media,
If bible; was advisable as a Val gift!!!

I was so interested with this suggestion, I quickly rushed down to the nearest bookstore and I bought a kJV holy bible.

On val day, I went to her lodge to surprise her with the gift(bible), but she wasn’t at home, then I drop it on her bed.
Since I was with her house key,
I waited for her Reply since Sunday, only to get a message this morning “that she isn’t interested in that gift, that I should come and take the Bible away, and she don’t think she can continue with the relationship”

I am so much confuse right now!!!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by Legalcriminal: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Her friends don collect new phones and some cash you dey carry Bible when she get 3 for house bible app on phone and free bibles for church. How many she wan read angry

Anyway a quick reminder somebody don dey swim her pool now.
Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by Nbotee(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2021
As a dedicated Christian she obviously has bibles or a Bible.. There is nothing special about offerring her a Bible.. What stops U from taking her out on a dinner date becos as a dedicated Christian I'm sure U won't need to spend much

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by petra1(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Does she not have bible before?
You should rather have upgraded it to a study bible. Like Scofield bible or Dakes or strong Concordance or bibke dictionary
Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by Uyi168: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Person dey find better gifts, u dey give Bible.

Like the Bible wey she get never reach abii.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by MightySparrow: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Give her Quran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Just remove the adjective "dedicated" and everything you typed is OK!

The Bible according to the Bible itself is a sword of the spirit, of course only true Christian soldiers value this spiritual sword! Ephesians 4:17 compared to Luke 22:36
Re: My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. by LadyJasper: 1:00am On Feb 19, 2021
OP, you've come again with these your stories, we never settle your matter with your brother wife finish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy. / Download All Current Mp3 Of Pastor Paul Enenche Messages (free Download) / Spiritual Authority And Power God Gave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.