Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) (35419 Views)

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) / Alan Hard: Notts County Owner Puts Club For Sale After Posting Nude On Twitter / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
angry
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Worldphaxxy: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fighting.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Kapilta(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
fergie001:
This referee I am seeing will beat this player silly.
No be by bald head jare.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Felabrity: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
See as referee be like Triple H

2 Likes

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by saintokwuluora(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Reminds me of Dona, a refree in Onitsha in the 90s. He is reputed to officiate matches with a pistol lodged around his waist. Players and fans always gave him 10 yards no matter his decision.

1 Like

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by fergie001: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kapilta:
No be by bald head jare.
Look dat guy face properly...

2 Likes

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
...And he gave him just an MTN??! That's a clear Airtel offense with at least 3-4 games ban!!!

Angel Di Maria merely "touched the helm of the garment", and the Referee did the needful! tongue
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Seandisputed(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pavicx:
Lol

This is exactly how people in power treat you in this country, even without committing an offense!!

Notwithstanding, we go definitely dey okay

Wetin transpire for that pitch and wetin you dey talk no relate abeg
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by gurunlocker: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
I noticed this op lie a lot for video views.....

How did he wanted to fight in what you posted?
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by nnadychuks(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aston02:
Omo! This ref no wan take shit from anybody ooo. Why he no come dash am red to show say na him b d boss.
because he's not a typical Nigerian that'll oppress people because of their positions in life grin

2 Likes

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
affable4:
Some people always like to take advantage of the nature of your job to come after you.

Just like provoking a priest and expect him not to fight back just cos he is a priest.

All of us dey mad o. Na different cloth we wear.
U are rite.Same way some customers abuse bank staff/threatened them.I don see Wen in Elephant bank like dat.Nah to kip Ur cool in dvface of Provocation like dat.I kuku trust GTB peepz,no hold barrel
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Chris2863(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jestin:
The Ref was calm though. If Na me , Na red card direct .
I swear
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Chris2863(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ghozt:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say
Stupid!
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Humanoid01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lincoln275:
Hahaha, who will now give this referee red card ?
VAR
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Petyprince: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tell me you are joking!!
saintokwuluora:
Reminds me of Dona, a refree in Onitsha in the 90s. He is reputed to officiate matches with a pistol lodged around his waist. Players and fans always gave him 10 yards no matter his decision.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aston02:
Omo! This ref no wan take shit from anybody ooo. Why he no come dash am red to show say na him b d boss.
That is wat dey call professionalism

Dont b beclouded by emotions
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by kabanayol9(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
The referee was trying to show that he too nah igbooro (hard man), forget this ref job ooo, smiles....

1 Like

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by mrbenjame: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ghozt:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

Lols. Foool! You got me mehn.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by LZAA: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
The ref is actually a SAS sergeant
The player been think say e fit do anyhow grin
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by thatigboman: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Even without commiting an offense, insulting the ref itself is straight red card
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by oloshun(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Person like gatusso or Sergio ramos go be refree....

Them nor born you well make you insult am

Especially that Sagio. He is crazy by day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by KingLion007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Even Howard Webb sef or Collina..you don't dare these guys
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
LOL! so funny.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Makebitcoin: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by skinny419(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ghozt:
After all this grammar oga u must talk something be 4 dat ref kill person here.
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
This referee is a Marlian
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by ShoeShineGuy: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
mysportdab:
There was a shocking incident in the match between Ipswich Town and Northampton as the referee squared up to a player.

Ipswich midfielder Alan Judge was right in the face of referee Darren Drysdale with abusive words during the game.

The Referee stopped the game, stood his ground and appeared ready to fight the player before showing him a yellow card.

Referee Darren Drysdale and Alan Judge were then seperated by the other players on the pitch.

The video of the referee before the yellow card was is now going viral online.

Football fans were shocked by the referee action.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvEWBe6cmk

This one is way tolerant that the referee in the recent CHAN 2021 hosted by Cameroon but because of low patronage of African football, it didn't make the headlines. Just like a typical aggressive North African player, a Moroccan player was really annoyed that the referee had blown against him and I reckon he must have peltered the Ref with inappropriate words more than the Ref could take as he came dashing towards the Moroccan guy and ended up squaring up head to head with the said player. He even made a contact with the player. While the other players were trying to calm the Ref down, he was reaching for his card as well.

You need to see how testosterone and adrenaline surge could fuel a man's anger over a short period of time in that match! Quite a rare situation you will see a referee. Funny enough, the Moroccans were leading the hosts 2-0 at the time but the North Africans, as we know, always play with this passion as if they are losing!

2 Likes

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by Hausza: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na this nonsense they go do cut my ticket yesterday.. E pain me diee�

Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is there a meme in the second picture? grin
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
cheesy trust, d ref go beat a hell out of the guy
Re: Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) by lanchy: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Welcome to England! Thug-life, from the PM to street cleaner!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona: Bartomeu Resigns As President, Entire Board Also Steps Down / Iheanacho Beats Ronaldo, Messi As Most Viewed Player On Transfermarket / Liverpool Release New 2019-20 Season Home Kit, Salah & Co Show Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.