Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name (43837 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
She is a M.I.L.F grin

Thick as it should be grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by wman(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonsense.

So, if I call my business OMOTOLA after my daughter, she'll sue me?

Crap.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Johnrake69: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Really
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by YorubaPrince: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:
Trademarking it for what exactly?

So does it mean than nobody can bear the name from henceforth?

Where are the documents of the patent and trademark?

Na weyrey she be! Foolish olosho

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Gadafii: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, PLEASE WHAT DOES THIS MEANS

SO IF I NAME MY DAUGHTER OMOTOLA HAVE I DONE WRONG
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by hopexter(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hawtakowta:
With world trade organization?

With clitocurrency lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Flamemignon1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:

It's her brand, it means no one can use the name as their brand name, if they do, she has the right to sue.
For her doing this, she's definitely releasing some stuff via that name
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by knowhowk: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:

Where are the documents of the patent and trademark?

So if i call my dog Omotola, does it mean she will sue me?
. U are asking for the documents on a discussion forum ...Sorry is ur name
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by stayclearofme: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omotola is a Yoruba name, come and stop me from naming my child Omotola...nonsense! Or name my business Omotola.Trade mark kii you there.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lovers of thyself. everyone wants to be a god and worship him or herself. mere mortals

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Drizzy5001(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
See better milf grin grin this one go sweet pass mama Nonso

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Primusinterpares(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Has trademark definition been changed? somebody pls explain ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
If dis woman shows interest in me on my wedding day I ll call off d wedding
guy na pix wey Dem doctor with beauty plus app Dem dey use on social media if you get to see them live you will see something different very different you will not like what you see

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by chineloSA(f): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
I think it's a tad bit too late. The younger ones are coming in,her popularity is winding down.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by baddosky1: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Flamemignon1:

It's her brand, it means no one can use the name as their brand name, if they do, she has the right to sue.
For her doing this, she's definitely releasing some stuff via that name

Oh...i get it!

But she should have waited for the brand to make waves first before trademarking it

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by omolakaka(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omo sexy na dokie now.....real one shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Vyolet(f): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
My mom's business name is OMOTOLA and it is registered, so what will happen to the business name?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Petyprince:
U have not told us of your sex sexcapade with Oshiomole!!

tatafo show your proof
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by IYANGBALI: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Preventing others from using the name? Craze dey worry he,na she get the name? Name wey don dey ground before them burn her ground parents. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by baddosky1: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
knowhowk:
. U are asking for the documents on a discussion forum ...Sorry is ur name

If the trademark was documented, she should post screenshots of it on her tweet! Na you wey sorry be your surname!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Flamemignon1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:

Oh...i get it!

But she should have waited for the brand to make waves first before trademarking it
Better safe than sorry, it's best she did it now
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Iliveforever(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
e still shock me how the husband go leave all these things she carry, still go dey fvck another girl undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by favour32(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok na
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
her mouth odour go discourage you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by favour32(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok naa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by stayclearofme: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
Sorry for you! What is special about her?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by AfonjaFirstSon: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
it's not a big deal.
We yoruba like to show off. We are also attention seekers. it's in our blood, we can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Lanretoye(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
so all the people wey dey bear omotola now go change name?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by ERockson: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Insecured mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.