Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name (43828 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
blackgold2018:
illiterate

Dunce!

The most educationally qualified person in your entire extended family does not have up to half of the qualification I have!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Igwe355:
Might be a major landmark for her.

But for me, my question is how does it help us as a nation with all the insecurities, hunger and unemployment ravaging our country?

Read what you write again and ask yourself how is the insecurities and hunger her business
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by taiwotimitt: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
wahala person just name his baby Omotola for my street this morning

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Drizzy5001(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
lusid:
the milfer, the sweeter in the middle.
grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Marxizm: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Igwe355:
Might be a major landmark for her.

But for me, my question is how does it help us as a nation with all the insecurities, hunger and unemployment ravaging our country?

Somethings should not just be news and Omotola of all people should know better! Misplaced priorities!

You may not understand. It's a headline news at that. The business implications are huge. That's why the likes of Rockefella trade-marked their names. She may have something on the pipeline.

Hey, poverty and the worse have been in the country and all over the world. It'll always be there. You can only rise above them as a higher consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Foreigners: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Trademark the name on what?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Igwe355(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Read what you write again and ask yourself how is the insecurities and hunger her business

Ok sir, sorry no vex
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Igwe355(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Marxizm:

You may not understand. It's a headline news at that. The business implications are huge. That's why the likes of Rockefella trade-marked their names. She may have something on the pipeline.

Hey, poverty and the worse have been in the country and all over the world. It'll always be there. You can only rise above them as a higher consciousness.

Noted sir
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by jonnypie(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
OMOTOLA motors go make sense
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by manunitedbabes: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
isoright shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by nhurhetee(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
If dis woman shows interest in me on my wedding day I ll call off d wedding

Wake up..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by ofiko123(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good for her.... Wishing her success in her future endeavors...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by DSoj(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rubbish. How can a name people have been bearing long before she was born be trade marked? Which official did that for her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Monben: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
I wish I can Like this ten times
cheesy

post=99157146:

It's high time...
Now, her first name will be opening multiple wealthy doors for her!

Guys, Hustle ooo, make your child no go vomit garri for class

Hustle ooo, make Shoprite no be like USA for ur pikin eye

Hustle o make bank charges nor spoil money weh you wan withdraw!

Hustle ooo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Casper21: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
post=99157146:

It's high time...
Now, her first name will be opening multiple wealthy doors for her!

Guys, Hustle ooo, make your child no go vomit garri for class

Hustle ooo, make Shoprite no be like USA for ur pikin eye

Hustle o make bank charges nor spoil money weh you wan withdraw!

Hustle ooo.....

Shut up and stop displaying your teenage brain

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Casper21: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
I know many omotolas oo so I don't understand o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by porthouse7(f): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
werey boy... may ur dream come through
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Coinbased: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by oloyedewaris(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
If your future partner now see this and break up, you will now be crying in nairaland, "how a comment ruined my relationship"
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by DonroxyII: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
It will never worth it ... forget the wrapper ... Shawarma is a cooked salad !
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by DimIsaac10(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Trademarking what I will name my daughter.. I laugh...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by gozzlin: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Iliveforever:
e still shock me how the husband go leave all these things she carry, still go dey fvck another girl undecided undecided

Word on the street has it that na she dey _fuck politicians for cash.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by wealthtrak: 9:02am On May 05, 2021
Kobicove:
Bloody liar...you can't trademark a name that was in existence even before you were born! undecided
Word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Kizz Daniel: Kiss Daniel Changes Name Amidst Legal Crisis With G Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.