Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover (71075 Views)

Destiny Etiko's Makeover Transformation To A Man In Traditional Igbo Attire / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Singer Teni Looks Stunning In Throwback Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Gandollaar(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akwalex1:
She is ok without makeup...
That's why she went for "nude makeup". No drama at all. She's an angel.

1 Like

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Iconnect1: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Una nor go leave her alone
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Triangles1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hate pancakes makeup with passion, its a act of fraud, effc should take note, no different between Yahoo and make up, they're full of deceiving people.
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
She's so full of life!
Yes..... She is using her skill and gifts well

1 Like

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Celestyn8213: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by JuIiusmalema: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sophiebabe85 will you marry me?
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by stupidmod3: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
plz define beauty cause she was bangable b4 d makeup
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by therajah: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
She looks handsome!!

1 Like

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Freedomforever(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Teni pretty girl,aways happy with her self
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Brunicekid(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
sheDD:
Manly face
Manly movement
Manly body

How she is surviving in the industry I no knw!
Where her fellow counterparts use their body on full display in their video to woo favours offscreen and on screen...
She has musical talent!!
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Asadujames202(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
I can't wait to burst it all over her

Her face looks damn nice for facial

But her totoo go ugly die

Fat hoess and fat ugly puxxy

Their totoo be like tap

Once you chuck your Big Amu inside

Water will start gushing out

1 Like

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Sunnydoo: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fake TENI.

we shall know the real Teni when she's out from the bathroom. grin
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Jessie31(f): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
121ltoobest:
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
2k nko?
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
I fear this make up no be small it can turn 35year old woman to 18years, God save us from manipulations
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Drifty: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Which one is makeover again.. make up is make up
de mogul sa
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by IJOBA11: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I am suspecting This girl get penis
LMFAO grin
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Austeeenxx: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rafa Nadal.

1 Share

Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Goodman247: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
The man/woman singer
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Penaldofan(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
na wa o...which one be correct English sef.."make up" or "make over"?
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by AuroraB(f): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I am suspecting This girl get penis
Oh, stopeeeeeeet cheesy grin cry
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by FashionCookie(f): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nairaland MODs una try with this outdated news o.
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Aboguede(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
They want to make her look like a lady

Cox she looks like a G grin
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by AsawanaDgreat: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
She is always fine without plenty makeup
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Perfectsouth(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
if men too rub makeup
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tomboy
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by ESHOOZE: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
she is the only celebrity i know what dosent use makeup in her music video
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Goldenson076(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
The making/the beginning. Mark my words. Only for the wise one.
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Oshokalo: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
see as the lips resemble something am familiar with
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Kccheechy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
As long as e go still wash commot, the make over is not worth it...
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by sojfarm: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Saying is more beautiful with the makeover is rather deceptive. Rather she looks really fake!!!

Whoever that fails to tell you the truth is your real enemy.

Because it it the truth that you know that will set you free
Re: Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover by Ghostrye: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yuck, she looked way better without the makeup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture / Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.