Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (99665 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by recoome(m): 12:16am On Apr 11, 2011
Where are members of the "Community of Performing/past Criminals"-CPC, have they cleared the NW & NE.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2011
muami:

Speechless about the fact that you just realised that Nigerians knew all along that it doent take an illiterate draconian leader to solve all the problems you just mentioned. How many PIBs and FOIs did Buhari promulgate with military fiat when he had the power to do so without having to 'push'. I would rather have a PIB yet to be passed and an FOI yet to be signed than to have a signed Decree 4.
I didn't know that Eisenhower actually ruled by decree as American 2-term president; Or did McCain promise to rule by decree as an American president
BTW I hope you know that Jonathan decreed those 6 universities into existence early enough for his campaigns - show me the laws backing them up!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

Where are members of the "Community of Performing/past Criminals"-CPC, have they cleared the NW & NE.
Where are the people supporting an executive president unable to prosecute and jail criminals?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by recoome(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2011
What are u talking about? So u think GEJ is a tyrant like buhari who would throw people in jail without proper judicial processes?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by muami(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2011
BetaThings:

I didn't know that Eisenhower actually ruled by decree as American 2-term president; Or did McCain promise to rule by decree as an American president
BTW I hope you know that [b]Jonathan decreed those 6 universities into existence early enough for his campaigns - show me the laws [/b]backing them up!

If you feel it was lawless, then brief Femi Falana to go to court. Until then, it gladdens my heart that a President is so concerned about education that he 'decreed' not 1 but 6 universities into existence. Below is just a tip of Buhari's woeful peformance in the education sector.Compare and contrast

Buhari and Education
"When Buhari came into power, the educational sector was facing some problems. However, the Buhari government lacked a rational and systematic solution to the problems. Instead, the government assumed a draconian posture and tried to force every desire it sought on the people. For example, state governors were mandated to clear all salary arrears within three months. But this remained unresolved after the deadline. It remained in fact so till 1985 when the government was again overthrown."
By the way, do you know that it was Buhari that first introduced fees and levies in our schools despite the strong condemnation by ASUU. Do you also know that before Buhari came, university students had their meals arranged by the government and given to them at highly subsidized rates and Buhari stopped it when he came in.Why am I even saying this sef. What else can one expect from an illiterate.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by soloqy: 12:35am On Apr 11, 2011
who were those people that were rejoicing over some inconclusive results?

Just made us rejoice over the false news that David Mark lost. Mschewwwwww

Also, PDP still won Abuja FTC so what was the noise about PDP being beaten at aso villa?

From the results, its obvious Nigerians are now voting individuals and not parties.

GEJ will still win it as Buhari(CPC) is only flexing in the core Islamic north.

And this is my very honest opinion as am never partisan
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2011
jmaine:

My Guy na dust you dey yarn . . . INEC officially told you 48 hours, so where have they erred on their promise . If na your dear CPC now you go hala . .abegii . . make we hear word jare
The 48 hours is the maximum period. It does not stop rigging though people may have agreed. Why is Anambra Central being contested, for instance. Even the returning officer, according to Channels TV, refused to accept some mutilated result sheets. But the REC asked him to.
I am ready to accept the result in a state that I am interested in that went to some people I do not like because the majority has spoken
My concern was spiked when somebody on Channels TV challenged the REC of Niger state about the delay in announcing results. Why will the result of FCT come much later than those of Osun State or Oyo State. Is it landsize, terrain or population that makes it more difficult for FCT's result to come in early?
Forget about GEJ for a moment and think about it
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

What are u talking about? So u think GEJ is a tyrant like buhari who would throw people in jail without proper judicial processes?
Jonathan ABSOLUTELY has no intention of jailing criminals
He just sends the likes you onto the field to call people criminals without evidence or any intention to prosecute
Or forces people out of office and then abandon proper judicial process
Or what was the offence of Ogbulafor again? Nwodo? The Harlburton scammers
Bode George, one of the heroes of Jonathan, was tried, jailed, given proper opportunity to serve his 2-year jail term all within a period of 3.5years
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by edicolove: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2011
It seems PDP still retained its stranglehold on Naija.

This goes to show that we internet warriors are way off track with whats happening in Nigeria. I wont believe any projections I hear on NL on saturday.

However, PDP lost a lot of ground in the South west.,,,,,I hope that will be enuff for the checks and balances required for democracy to work.

This is one of the truest statements I have read in Nairaland all day. These nairalanders who live in malaysia and Iraq think they have a clue what is going on back home. they are way off the mark. I dont like PDP as a party, not because they are more corrupt than the other parties (I have been shouting it for a long time that all the parties are the same) but because they have become almost too uncontrollable because of their size and their continuous fighting was affecting the country. but I also know that if any other party win the presidency tomorrow, they will also become like PDP. maybe even worse. Edo state is a good example. see how all the PDP members defected to the ACN just because Oshiomole became the gov. This is bitter truth about naija. But in GEJ, we see a very sincere and good man. The whole credit for this free and fair election goes to him. not Jega. He has said from day one that he will give us a free and fair election and he delivered. He had the sole prerogative to choose who would be INEC chairman and he chose Jega and also allowed him to work freely. that alone completely carpets everything Buhari has ever done all his life. Even in the south west where ACN swept, PDP still posed a big problem for them all because of GEJ. All the PDP candidates in Lagos had GEJ's picture along side their picture in their posters. The man is a saint and we should let him change this country. What mallams could not do in 39 years, GEJ wil do in 4. You'll see
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by recoome(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2011
@betathings:u are not in touch with reality, nwodo was forced out by his gov becos he was 2 over-bearing, the gov used d escuse dat nwodo had nt returnd fully into d party b4 he was given chairmanship. So u did nt know abt ogbulafor's numerous frauds?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by recoome(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2011
@betathings:u are not in touch with reality, nwodo was forced out by his gov becos he was 2 over-bearing, the gov used d escuse dat nwodo had nt returnd fully into d party b4 he was given chairmanship. So u did nt know abt ogbulafor's numerous frauds?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2011
muami:

If you feel it was lawless, then brief Femi Falana to go to court. Until then, it gladdens my heart that a President is so concerned about education that he 'decreed' not 1 but 6 universities into existence. Below is just a tip of Buhari's woeful peformance in the education sector.Compare and contrast

Buhari and Education
"When Buhari came into power, the educational sector was facing some problems. However, the Buhari government lacked a rational and systematic solution to the problems. Instead, the government assumed a draconian posture and tried to force every desire it sought on the people. For example, state governors were mandated to clear all salary arrears within three months. But this remained unresolved after the deadline. It remained in fact so till 1985 when the government was again overthrown."
By the way, do you know that it was Buhari that first introduced fees and levies in our schools despite the strong condemnation by ASUU. Do you also know that before Buhari came, university students had their meals arranged by the government and given to them at highly subsidized rates and Buhari stopped it when he came in.Why am I even saying this sef. What else can one expect from an illiterate.
Just like I expected you to have briefed Falana for all the so-called atrocities of Buhari
or prevail upon him to try Buhari - I beg you in the name of God - tell Mr Jonathan to try any corrupt person in this country
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688389-146/story.csp
This one is about the corrupt scheme of Deziani - Jonathan's righthand woman. She should brief Falana if this is libelous

That is when I would believe all your tails
The fact about life is that love for a particular good should not be an excuse for avoiding the legal process
if he believes that something is good, he should be able to persuade the legislature
Afterall, if he loves freedom so much, like his facebook filtrick wants us to believe, he should have started implementing the FOI bill
by directing his aides to be more transparent or declare his assets publicly again

Buhari was a product of a period of austerity measures - go and ask for facts. NPN introduced the Economic Stabilization Act in 1982
in acknowledgement of economic realities of the time
Nigeria was in deep financial crisis at the time
By the way, read this about the 1983 elections

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688339-146/story.csp
One of the worst cases I know happened during the great rivalry between the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) and the Nigeria Peoples Party (NPP) in Niger State. A group of thugs hijacked a bus carrying election officials who were transporting the results and burnt everyone in it.
We now remember one of the reasons Buhari came in
We note that Jonathan has been pillaging the foreign reserve and excess crude account in a period of high oil receipts
5 presidential jest, 137 aides etc, the man is lucky, Nigeria is sadly in trouble
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

So Ahmadu Alli was not overbearing? Did Jonathan not know that before appointing him? So how come there has not been a replacement since January. A Northern chairman is useful for the campaigns, isn't it
Ogbulafor's numerous (?) frauds. You guys can cook up allegations. Please mention one apart from the one he was charged to court for
You have forgotten the only known fraud committed by Ogbulafor is smaller than the allegations against Patience Jonathan

Ogbulafor was removed because of a contract of less than N200m
EFCC filed charges in a suit number FHC/ABJ/M/340/06 filed on August 21, 2007 at the Federal High Court, Abuja. In the suit, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, was named as an accomplice in the N104million-money laundering case involving Mrs. Nancy Ebere Nwosu. The said money as revealed by EFCC then was on the order of Mrs Patience Goodluck, laundered into a First Bank of Nigeria account number 3292010060711 held in the name of Nansolyvan Public Relations Limited by one Hanner Offor. As a result, the EFCC’s affidavit used in supporting the suit’s originating summons, filed by the EFCC prosecuting counsel, Ofem Uket declared that:

“Our investigations revealed that Mrs. Patience Jonathan, wife of the Governor of Bayelsa State, was the person who instructed one Hanner Offor to launder the said sum of N104, 000, 000 into the account of Nansolyvan Public Relations Limited with First Bank of Nigeria Plc (FBN), Niger House, Marina, Lagos.”

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5565603-146/patience_we_are_watching.csp
On 11 September of the same year (2006), a whopping $13.5 million was seized from Patience Jonathan herself by the agency. The investigation into these two cases are still outstanding as at this moment. Furthermore, the Council on Foreign Relations, in a report on the April 2007 elections in Bayelsa State, said that Patience Jonathan was regarded as the “greediest person in Bayelsa State.”
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by yongnoble(m): 12:59am On Apr 11, 2011
PDP is still very much in charge, I actually thought otherwise. sad
OMG what a shame!!

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Bensonite: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2011
Once again I thank all GEJ supporters for discussing issues and putting the records straight. This thread was overwhelmed with falsehood on results received from polling units to reflect exactly what a ward  or LGA represents-unfortunatley the chips are down and pro Buhari supporters have gone to bed. They clamoured for Beaf and GEJ supporters as if they will shew them raw-doing their normal name calling.
One thing they fail to realise most pro GEJ supporters are not PDP members or supportes but people who analyse issues objectively and believes GEJ is more suitable than Buhari or Ribadu at this 2011 elections. A NASS members with no clear majority will help the country better! my thoughts.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by edicolove: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2011
The most interesting part of this whole thing is that many of the PDP senators and reps that are returning are actually new people because PDP did free and fair primaries and many of their incumbents lost. So PDP is not exactly the old PDP you know.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by recoome(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2011
Bottom line:PDP is in charge, even in Anambra, despite the PDP division, i actually expected a woeful performance, only 2 be shocked, so much 4 Joy emordi in anambra north!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2011
Bensonite:

Once again I thank all GEJ supporters for discussing issues and putting the records straight. This thread was overwhelmed with falsehood on results received from polling units to reflect exactly what a ward  or LGA represents-unfortunatley the chips are down and pro Buhari supporters have gone to bed. They clamoured for Beaf and GEJ supporters as if they will shew them raw-doing their normal name calling.
One thing they fail to realise most pro GEJ supporters are not PDP members or supportes but people who analyse issues objectively and believes GEJ is more suitable than Buhari or Ribadu at this 2011 elections. A NASS members with no clear majority will help the country better! my thoughts.

Have you seen anybody saying that he is not objective? Did you see the hatchet job started by your colleagues on Jega this week? Are those objective?
edicolove:

The most interesting part of this whole thing is that many of the PDP senators and reps that are returning are actually new people because PDP did free and fair primaries and many of their incumbents lost. So PDP is not exactly the old PDP you know.
And they are not forged from the same iron?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Kilode1: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2011
muami:

Speechless about the fact that you just realised that Nigerians knew all along that it doent take an illiterate draconian leader to solve all the problems you just mentioned. How many PIBs and FOIs did Buhari promulgate with military fiat when he had the power to do so without having to 'push'. I would rather have a PIB yet to be passed and an FOI yet to be signed than to have a signed Decree 4.

Be serious dude, as condemnable as is it, Buhari used a decree like any other dictatorial military ruler, Yes it is nothing to be proud of.  But how will you excuse the continuing existence of a similar decree now called Nigerian Press Council Act No. 60 of 1999 in our laws since 1999? despite 12 year of PDP's "Democratic" rule. What is GEJ/PDP afraid of?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by soloqy: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2011
APGA has no presidential candidate and they have adopted GEJ as the person they will vote for and support. Thats why Dora went there. So they wont fight it too much if pdp wins where they ought to win. People erroneously think GEJ is silly. On the contrary, he is very intelligent and calculating.

Goodluck or not, you need to be a very calculating, wise and patient person to get to where he is now in such a short time. It takes knowing when tho speak and when to keep quiet. When to act and when to desist from acting. When to appear subordinate and when to be assertive.

As time goes on people will begin to see other parts of GEJ.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by aletheia(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2011
BetaThings:

We note that Jonathan has been pillaging the foreign reserve and excess crude account in a period of high oil receipts
5 presidential jest, 137 aides etc, the man is lucky, Nigeria is sadly in trouble
Part of the problem with Nigeria is that people make decisions and argue based on emotions and zero knowledge. Partly why the failure rate is so high in NECO/WAEC.

1) The Foreign Reserve is managed by the CBN. The FG cannot dip its hands into it. . .unless of course it is a military government like that of you know who.
2) Part of the decline in the FR is because the CBN has been propping up the value of the Naira which is threatening to drop because of excessive dollar demand. If it drops, you will be one of the idiots blaming the FG for allowing the Naira to depreciate.
3) The excess crude account is unconstitutional; a situation the FG is trying to remedy by passing a bill establishing the Sovereign Wealth Fund that will lock in excess earnings for future generations. If we had such in place in the past; our $12b dollar Gulf-War windfall would not have disappeared under Babangida.
4) The presidential jets belong to Nigeria not GEJ. You are really being silly listing this as a reason for depletion of the FR. Shows you don't know what your talking about. The jets were duly appropriated for.
5) Get an education and acquaint yourself with facts so that you can argue intelligently.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by honeric01(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2011
^^^

From $20 billion to $300 million? who did that to our ECA?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by soloqy: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2011
aletheia:

Part of the problem with Nigeria is that people make decisions and argue based on emotions and zero knowledge. Partly why the failure rate is so high in NECO/WAEC.

1) The Foreign Reserve is managed by the CBN. The FG cannot dip its hands into it. . .unless of course it is a military government like that of you know who.
2) Part of the decline in the FR is because the CBN has been propping up the value of the Naira which is threatening to drop because of excessive dollar demand. If it drops, you will be one of the idiots blaming the FG for allowing the Naira to depreciate.
3) The excess crude account is unconstitutional; a situation the FG is trying to remedy by passing a bill establishing the Sovereign Wealth Fund that will lock in excess earnings for future generations. If we had such in place in the past; our $12b dollar Gulf-War windfall would not have disappeared under Babangida.
4) The presidential jets belong to Nigeria not GEJ. You are really being silly listing this as a reason for depletion of the FR. Shows you don't know what your talking about. The jets were duly appropriated for.
5) Get an education and acquaint yourself with facts so that you can argue intelligently.

Thank you very much for enlightening him a bit. He would do well to educate himself and improve, or else he may end up becoming a reporter with the likes of Sahara Reporters.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by edicolove: 1:35am On Apr 11, 2011
Thank you very much for enlightening him a bit. He would do well to educate himself and improve, or else he may end up becoming a reporter with the likes of Sahara Reporters.

lol!!!!!!!!!!! nice one. i cant stop laughing. more like opposition reporters.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 1:49am On Apr 11, 2011
aletheia:

If foreign reserves goes down, we blame CBN, if foreign reserves go up we congratulate Jonathan. Yet somebody was saying you guys are objective
One quick request, kindly tell us Jonathan's supporters to delete the posts giving credit for the success election to Jonathan
You should advise them that it is solely Jega's show
And the issue of uniform N65 per litre for petrol all over the country should go to Deziani and not Jonathan
The executive is one of the parties making the foreign reserve go down - import things (even where unreasonable) at inflated prices
Take a lot of foreign trips with aides (estacode) and wives going to Dubai to shop - Naira is not convertibel

BTW maybe we should go somewhere and compare our WAEC results
I also note that your hero with his PhD suffers from this poor WAEC result eg - People will feel one kind, Youths take to ammunition

aletheia:

And part of the reason CBN has been propping up the Naira is that Jonathan has been pillaging the treasury to settle and bribe people so that they can vote for him. More money in their hands, more demand for forex. Of course, we know that amongst the 4 prices, fx has the most immediate impact on inflation

aletheia:

So the excess crude account is unconstitutional. Solution : put $1b of in the SWF and blow the rest on electoral bribery. Ingenious!

aletheia:

Of course, they belong to FG. so why are business expenses tested for reasonableness by the tax authorities before being allowed?  Jonathan should proceed forthwith and buy 20more planes and should just paint them boldly as "property of the Federal Republic of Nigeria"
How come Jonathan's people are contesting the recent appropriation done by the NASS? Do you recall Aganga's argument. Go and check it and you will see that you need some education here

aletheia:

Education. I can hold my own against some PhD holders. Facts -  produce them please. Let us flood this thread with facts
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by edicolove: 1:57am On Apr 11, 2011
Education. I can hold my own against some PhD holders. Facts -  produce them please. Let us flood this thread with facts

your post above shows you need to repeat primary 6. it speaks volumes. how can you give credit to Jega and say GEJ has nothing to do with it. It is like the field engineer in a project saying his boss, the CEO, should give him all the credit for the companies success because he installed the machines. If there was no company, would he have machines to install? If GEJ had chosen someone else, would Jega have even being known. Many people didnt even know Jega b4 Jonathan chose him. If GEJ had also given him problems, which he could have being the president, would he have been successful? The president has fulfilled his promise to Nigerians. please use shame salute am! olodo!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 2:04am On Apr 11, 2011
edicolove:

your post above shows you need to repeat primary 6. it speaks volumes. how can you give credit to Jega and say GEJ has nothing to do with it. It is like the field engineer in a project saying his boss, the CEO, should give him all the credit for the companies success because he installed the machines. If there was no company, would he have machines to install? If GEJ had chosen someone else, would Jega have even being known. Many people didnt even know Jega b4 Jonathan chose him. If GEJ had also given him problems, which he could have being the president, would he have been successful? The president has fulfilled his promise to Nigerians. please use shame salute am! olodo!
Based on my posts and yours, it is clear that you don't even appreciate the level of your problems.
Again, if CBN is to be blamed for decline in foreign reserves, why do we praise Jonathan for the success of an election!

As for promises, Jonathan was forced to sack Iwu. He told Amanpour of CNN that Iwu was not the problem. US IMMEDIATELY said that Iwu remained a problem. Iwu was therefore sacked. All these happened in April 2010
Tell me the history of Jonathan's promises - I will not make empty Promises? At least for the power sector, he has changed his own deadlines till after the election. Brilliant!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by BetaThings: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688389-146/story.csp
I am waiting for GEJ to sack this woman. Afterall her own figure is larger than Ogbulafor's

Oil minister in N2.2b bribery scandal
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by edicolove: 2:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Based on my posts and yours, it is clear that you don't even appreciate the level of your problems.
Again, if CBN is to be blamed for decline in foreign reserves, why do we praise Jonathan for the success of an election!

As for promises, Jonathan was forced to sack Iwu. He told Amanpour of CNN that Iwu was not the problem. US IMMEDIATELY said that Iwu remained a problem. Iwu was therefore sacked. All these happened in April 2010
Tell me the history of Jonathan's promises - I will not make empty Promises? At least for the power sector, he has changed his own deadlines till after the election. Brilliant!

I think I know what the problem is now. You must be posting from Syria or the Philippines. it is obvious you havent been to naija for a long time and you must be reading Sahara reporters or the likes. GEJ has delivered and is still delivering. The likes of you are too busy playing opposition to even notice. As I speak, most Lagos residence now enjoy improved power. we are not there yet but way better than  it has been  for years. i dont even know what fuel scarcity is like anymore. With the final privatization of the power sector, the power problem will be done once and for all. Even mend has finally laid themselves to rest. it is only the boko aram people that are causing violence in some parts of the country because they want to try and intimidate the rest of us. We can not and will not be intimidated. Naija belongs to all of us, not some ruling oligarchy from the north. Thank God, PDP is now born again thanks to GEJ and we can have a national party that can tackle our issues not some regional party that will fight for regional interests
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dejahvu(m): 2:35am On Apr 11, 2011
the only state CPC is in control of is Katsina which is there Headquarters, I dey Laff, PDP all the way, GEJ gat my Votes
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by mensdept: 2:58am On Apr 11, 2011
recoome:

LOL. Thought all those crowds we were entertained with on Nairaland was going to deal with PDP. Man, I guess it was nearly- a near victory.

Yet nearly doesnt kill a bird.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:01am On Apr 11, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

From $20 billion to $300 million? who did that to our reserve?

Stop displaying your ignorance here. .

The Foreign reserves of Nigeria is currently at $34.9 Billion Dollars,  .SUITABLE TO FINANCE MORE THAN 12 MONTHS OF IMPORTS. . .

A simple look at the CBN website could have told u that. .

here. . .CBN Website. . .www.cenbank.org

i know u are a typical Buhari supporter but u dont have to be ignorant like the rest of them. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (44) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.