Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) (503 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by Kayzy8: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
In the video, a Nigerian police officer is seen preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in his police uniform at a market in Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFF-7czpmw
Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by LoriIro1: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2021
God bless him and you that see this.

If it were to be in some parts of nigeria he'd be struggling to snap with bandits cheesy flesh and blood did not reveal this to me grin

LoriIro1
Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by PrinceDz1: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Very true. I have a police friend who preaches even in their their office. Filled with fire when he open his mouth, with manifestation

Has his ministry but that won't stop him from doing his work as officer

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by Balkan(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Hope he has not put himself in trouble. They will say it's hate preaching. For calling Jesus'name
Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by PureMe01: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2021
now,somebody's darling daddy will NOT be happy with him...

Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by freetheking: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Kayzy8:
In the video, a Nigerian police officer is seen preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in his police uniform at a market in Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFF-7czpmw
For preaching the good news and at the same time doing your work diligently,may no man sit on your promotion whenever you are due for it. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video) by adadike(f): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Policing in power! When I tell people that I have good and power filed friends in the police force, they don't always believe me. God bless you Oga Olopa. Am touched and blessed by your anointing sir

(1) (Reply)

Monguno Arms Funds : Buratai Dubai Properties Should Have Raised Alarm Bells / Hon.egunjobi Samuel Adesegun Support Group Empowered Bariga Community / UNIFICATION DECREE:DECREE 34, Was It Repealed By Agunyi Ironsi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.