Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One (2343 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Since you don't want to comment. Let me greet myself.
Good evening
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by Asadujames202(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
eliok:
Since you don't want to comment. Let me greet myself.
Good evening

Good evening sir
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Learn a skill.
For free

It will pay you more.

And you don't have to leave your current job to do it.

Don't spend all you have on certificate.
It may pay you less
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by Galacious1: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yesli, you're everywhere
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Galacious1:
Yesli, you're everywhere
no. Just where I can
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
If you did not see any update here, I'm busy that's why. Drop any questions
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
There will be another pandemic soon.
Plan ahead
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by Gobengroup(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
eliok:
If you did not see any update here, I'm busy that's why. Drop any questions
Good evening boss.
Pls how can I get illistration for my books.
Pls I mean all those all those practical illustration
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Gobengroup:
Good evening boss.
Pls how can I get illistration for my books.
Pls I mean all those all those practical illustration
what kind of books and which readers adult or kids
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by Gobengroup(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2021
eliok:
what kind of books and which readers adult or kids
Kid books sir
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Gobengroup:
Kid books sir
you can buy them at Fiverr for 10$ each picture.

Or use images like I do .

From free royalty images sites

Pixabay, vecteezy. Etc
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Those of you thinking of moving to Lagos to pursue your dreams think again
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good evening
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by skywalker240(m): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2021
eliok:
Sometimes people are saying a legit Husle doesn't work because they are afraid you are leaving them.

Move on and never never look back.

Remember , I lost 6 years because of listening to such comments.

If it's not working, learn from a professional

Thanks
sir, i aam interesred in this kdp and freelance, i already sent a pm
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2021
skywalker240:

sir, i aam interesred in this kdp and freelance, i already sent a pm
already replied.
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by yomifowe(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
I have tried fivrr and freelancer website for some time, I even have accounts with them but I was never given jobs to do. That was why I gave up on them. I doubted their authenticity. Or what do you have to say about them.
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by ManyPlugs: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Times are Indeed hard.
People are desperate and we are on survival mode in Nigeria.

"Half a loaf is better than no bread"

While waiting for that blue-collar job you can actually earn up to 50k a Week in Commision as Independent Sales Agents with a Fintech company looking to aggressively expand operations in Africa starting with Lagos. More details of the company in the application link below. if you ready to put in the hard work and earn your pay, do apply.

Position : Independent Sales Agent
Industry : Financial Technology
Application link : https://forms.gle/kcAtiLH9uR4RQKNz7
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by TradeNAIRA: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Are you looking for a freelancer?

We are the best freelance marketplace in Nigeria. You can find professionals from all over the world to work on your projects and get them done quickly and efficiently. Our platform is designed to help you find, hire, manage and pay freelancers with ease.

Freelancing has never been easier! With Tradenaira, it’s easy to find talented people who will do your job for you at an affordable price. Get started today by browsing our website at Tradenaira.com!
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
yomifowe:
I have tried fivrr and freelancer website for some time, I even have accounts with them but I was never given jobs to do. That was why I gave up on them. I doubted their authenticity. Or what do you have to say about them.
those things work. But due to Uncle competition, you have to advertise first to see any traction.

Especially Fiverr. Use your head. You can use Facebook ads, Google ads or Reddit . When they find you then repeated customers means you are in. If you have any challenge, nairaland can be a good place for honest people. I did many free things on nairaland before getting paid customers.
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2021
so this fiverr guy need job.\

i decided to help him out for 2 reasosn
1. he is a nigerian
2. he lives in the remote area and his sample is encouraging.

and theres no much he is doing at the moment.
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2021
how much do you charge ?

he said 60 dollars.

i nearly fell of my chair in my house.

i had about 4 persons from fiverr working for me and the highest i paid was 25 dollars.

i tot his writing will be less.
anyway
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2021
i felt bad because he was telling ,me he was busy and hasnt visited fiverr in a while.

so i asked him if he could reduce the price and charge me less.

he said yes that it will be 45 dollars.

now in his profile, he advertised 15 dollars.

that was what i saw.

so i messaged him and told him about it.

i abandon him and moved on.

the lesson

there are many people as you but let your work speak.

working at a reduced price is welcomed as long as the client get to test you and like you.

who see a jobs of 15 doolars and does the same at 45 dollars?

be humble so you can be preferred.
i hope this helps
Re: How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One by eliok(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't. Plan all ur life on teaching job.

Except you are teaching executives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Survival Fund. / Masters In Petroleum Engineering Scholarships / Mtn Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.