Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold (19690 Views)

Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir / Download Instrumental: Davido – If (beat By Endeetone) / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold by bewla(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
oluwasegun007:
FTC since I joined in 2014 grin

At least it's not on a topic that has to do with rape or kidnapping...

Congratulations to OBO

Lemme go back to planning how to leave this kontry.
With thirty billion gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold by oluwasegun007(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
bewla:
With thirty billion gang

Your head dry there... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold by Thablownmindset: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
BrutalJab:

Only Come Closer ft Drake is on RIAA

Stop misinforming people
Lwkmd One Dance then Come Closer and you prolly haven't heard of BSG ??
Re: Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold by Thablownmindset: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
jidxin:
a big lie.... Send me link

you talk say Big lie and you still want check?? You dey too Cap na why
RIAA na America certification and Wizkidayo come closer has Gold
One Dance has Platinum
BSG has Gold
I had to break it down for you cos I saw how much of a big deal you thought RIAA was!!! na the Grammar make you dey cap abi? no vex
Re: Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold by BrutalJab: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thablownmindset:

Lwkmd One Dance then Come Closer and you prolly haven't heard of BSG ??

oga search for those songs on the website

only Drake name and Beyonce names are on it

they are the owners of the song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Small Doctor - Ogo Agege (instrumental) Ft Yung Efissy / Video: D’banj – Extraordinary / No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.