Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

God Will Never Forget You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Forget You. (162 Views)

Never Forget His Mercies / God Will Never Forget You. / ' Popular Man Of God Will Die' - Samuel Akinbodunse 15 Shocking 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Never Forget You. by sweetmusictv: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
An Emoji for Wed, 17 February 2021

Topic: God will never forget you.

Highlights: But God will never forget the needy;
the hope of the afflicted will never perish.

Walking on the journey of life for long and have seen many beautiful bad and ugly things. We only remember the remarkable days. Something like the day you lost something important to you like your keys and you have to start looking for it. Things of the past so not die easily but may somehow be forgotten. Did you know why the night turns into morning and the sun rises everyday? Do you know it's because of you? The Bible says though "each day has enough trouble of its own" Matt 6:34b But "Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? Lamentations 3:37

If you think you were forgotten, then consider these things? Who feeds the animals in the bush? Who feeds the fish in the sea, and who is taking care of the trees in the forest? Who guides the birds to their home in the sky?

For no one is cast off by the Lord forever.
Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. Lamentations 3:31-32

Prayer: I thought I have seen it all before. Now I remember your compassion has me. Your love never fail. Great is thy faithfulness O Lord unto me. In Jesus name. Amen and Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes Sermon – Greatness Produces Its Own Pain / You Are More Than What You Are Going Through. / Pls Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.