Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tom Brady Vs Michael Jordan Is Like Comparing John The Baptist To Jesus Christ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Brady Vs Michael Jordan Is Like Comparing John The Baptist To Jesus Christ (135 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Tom Brady: What Ronaldo Discussed With ‘Fellow GOAT’ / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tom Brady Vs Michael Jordan Is Like Comparing John The Baptist To Jesus Christ by Redcarpet2011: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
The other day I heard someone say Tom Brady was better than Michael Jordan. I had only seen a picture of Brady once before I read that article. I wondered if it was true. YouTube does not Lie so I checked YouTube videos. Brady is a very good passer of the Ball and that's it, nothing more. Was Jordan not a very good passer of the Ball ? Was David Beckham not an incredible passer of the Ball also ? Was Magic Johnson not an incredible passer of the Ball ? Was Pete Maravich not an amazing passer of the Ball ? To be the best American Footballer of all time Tom Brady would have to be an amazing runner and also an amazing Dribbler in American Football. Brady is the Greatest Passer in American Football history but not the best player. Tom Brady needs to run, to dodge and also catch balls for touch downs. Pete Maravich is the only athlete that made me stand out of my chair after Michael Jordan. Pete Maravich never won a Championship but he is by far better than those who won Championship's. Michael Jordan is the Only Athlete Better than Pete Maravich.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Ranking 2021: Belgium Stay On Top, As Nigeria Drop One Point / The Winter Olympic Venues Are Basically Completed / Guardiola: It's Unprofessional And Unethical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.