Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,848 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus (425 Views)

Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
RCCG bus arrested at OPIC over Signage fee on RCCG Name on the bus .

Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun, Dapo Abiodun. Please, we should not allow religious riot to happen in Ogun State. I witnessed an Alfa working with Ogun State Emblem and signage at OPIC arresting a Redeemed Christian Church of God bus because of signage fee on RCCG names and address on that bus. The RCCG bus is that of a Parish at Egbeda Lagos. The bus was going to Redemption Camp but arrested by the Alfa and packed in OPIC compound.

I asked the Alfa, if it were NASFAT bus, can he arrest it over Signage fee on NASFAT name on their bus.

A lot of RCCG buses pass through that route to Redemption Camp.

Signage fee for parishes in Lagos to be paid at OPIC is against the Church. Dapo Abiodun should please act before the Alfa creates problem.

The Church is making arrangements to pay the Alfa as at the time of sending this message

The OPIC is the OPIC after Kara bridge before Fatgbem petrol station, beside Lagos.
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Orubebe01: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Elsanchez: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by MightySparrow: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
I don't understand. If it is legal to pay, pay without further delay. Why the thread self. Christians are Law - abiding
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by GraphicsProf(f): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Normally churches should be exempted. Because the signage itself is not marketing for publicity but branding for identification purposes. Thus people will use the Bola Ahmed Tinubu formula of raising money by all means possible to destroy the society. Be it Muslim or Christian, it is faith and religious work and should be exempted
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
MightySparrow:
I don't understand. If it is legal to pay, pay without further delay. Why the thread self. Christians are Law - abiding

How many NASFAT buses have paid. How many Ansarudeen buses have paid? Is the Church name and parish address on the bus for business purposes? The Mosques built with taxpayers money by State government, do they pay signage fee on their signboard and names on their buses ?

They should not create problems for Dapo Abiodun. I warned them.
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
GraphicsProf:
Normally churches should be exempted. Because the signage itself is not marketing for publicity but branding for identification purposes. Thus people will use the Bola Ahmed Tinubu formula of raising money by all means possible to destroy the society. Be it Muslim or Christian, it is faith and religious work and should be exempted

They just want to create problems for Dapo Abiodun. They should be warned
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by MightySparrow: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
babaolofin:

How many NASFAT buses have paid. How many Ansarudeen buses have paid? Is the Church name and parish address on the bus for business purposes? The Mosques built with taxpayers money by State government, do they pay signage fee on their signboard and names on their buses ?

They should not create problems for Dapo Abiodun. I warned them.
brother pay the money if is legal. If gold rusts what will iron do? Don't compare.
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Steady259(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kk
Re: RCCG Bus Arrested Over Signage Fee On RCCG Name On The Bus by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
MightySparrow:
brother pay the money if is legal. If gold rusts what will iron do? Don't compare.

I don't understand the nonsense you are saying here. They should not create problems for Dapo Abiodun. I warned the Alfa. I believed Dapo Abiodun PAs will pass the message to him.

You should also not create problem for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom / How To Show Love To Your Wicked Neighbor / A Few Reasons Why Maureen Badejo Will Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.