Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom (429 Views)

Why We Must Take Every Spiritual Classes In Church Seriously / Is This Just Normal Anxiety Or A Spiritual Problem? Help! / I Shall Not Give Up, My Problem Must Give Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom by scienceofspirit: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
they things you do has an effect in the other side of this physical dimension called they astral world or what we always call the spiritual world, they both worlds interact everyday even now you are reading this. For example if I try to craft a charm to convince you to do something for me , I direct my demands to the spirit behind you and he will send it to you as a thought form, we are all connected like phone networks , we can't see radio waves as we can't see the communications that go on at they other side, but when you have the knowledge that two worlds exist simultaneously then spiritual things would begin to make sense and it becomes easier to understand , everything here has a counterpart , if you are sick here your counter part has been affected but would heal over time, you can also do the healing from here and it would effect a change over there , but the healing process from over there is more faster, there are self inflicted negative problems as a result of self notured fears and believe system then you create a negative energy that tries to humiliate you then you blame that on your ascestors or village people , we take things for granted here that's why things go wrong and these things go to the other realm and create effect that would still come back to hunt you , it goes round, if you look through they other side you see activities a lot of them and mostly messengers , if a man has a mantle or spiritual call he works with about 20 different spirits working with him , unknown to him they are his messengers, but he can't see them because of his vibrational or frequency level , those called individuals are the people we refer to as the physical computer programmers , the have been given the mantle to control the physical life code and they effect this changes through there messengers and gods, you can't do what they do because you don't choose, they choose you.they spiritual Mariners operate in a different vibration but very close to the astral dimension and earth dimension they are spiritually evolved beings most of them are good but they have one problem 'possessiveness' , there are physical time hours windows or doors of these dimensions open then you can see through or tap in , if you have a spiritual problem it is always three questions to ask yourself ,( 1) is it my self notured thoughts (2) is it from what I have done to someone (3) or is it comimg from my root .
Among these 3 options 1 must be they cause , I will explain the 3 of them according to there numbers .
(1) disbelieve, doubt, fear , anxiety, believe system
(2) karmic effect or karmic dept
(3) it has something to do with your traditional background that you must appease no borrowed culture like white wedding culture or Christian culture can help you out with that because your traditional religion or acestral spiritual practice has a code that is in your subconscious and can not be corrected with a different code like borrowed or adopted religion or gods .
So if you are having a spiritual problem you must spiritually diagnose yourself, and to they best of my knowledge every problem has a solution.
If you have spiritual matters to discuss contact me on scienceofspirituality696 at gmail .com
Always create a positive energy .
Re: Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
OP, haven't you heard of "Paragraphs"? undecided
Re: Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom by scienceofspirit: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP, haven't you heard of "Paragraphs"? undecided
no sir but if you were wise enough you would not come to infuse negative thoughts here , Mr kobojunkie .
Re: Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
scienceofspirit:
no sir but if you were wise enough you would not come to infuse negative thoughts here , Mr kobojunkie .
The wisdom is not obviously with you to begin with since you are the one who posted the clump of text above, taking offense instead when the needs for "Paragraphs" with such posts. undecided
Re: Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom by scienceofspirit: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The wisdom is not obviously with you to begin with since you are the one who posted the clump of text above, taking offense instead when the needs for "Paragraphs" with such posts. undecided
noted , and I was not referring to you rather I was referring to the intentions of the negative force behind you that spoke through you , please don't be offended I did not say you are possessed but from my understanding negative and positive forces speak through people we are there microphones , and thanks for the correction because in every state of negativity there is always an atom of positivity correction noted . Many thanks to you and blessings from supreme.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Scary Dream I Had / Is There Any Other Access To The Kingdom Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.