Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh (45672 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Bornsinner7: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Damn, why you dey vex on top another woman dicck like this?
Why have you all turned off your brains to see beyond this man's manipulative attitude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by paya1: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
The power of 5mins...precision over longevity

5 seconds broo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by LaReinaa(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
This man is too manipulative for my liking.. He should keep Tonto's name out of his lying lips..
I had somuch respect for him all these while thinking Tonto is the one with the issue not knowing that he is a deceptive green snake..

Please no one should quote me because I am not in the mood for trolls, I am busy sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
jieta:
See as you carry totoh dikeh matter for head last last E go tire you.
It will also tire you and your lots that have refused to say the truth,evil men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hope your own man is not 40 seconds like @Churchil.
Zzor:
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Mozegee: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
You will sure see a good husband.we igbo's hate divorce too
Bola146:
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Happy birthday to king Andre...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by superability(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him

Till date, I can't judge or side any couple that their homes or marriage has gone hay wire... You will never know the true picture of what went down
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by 99thEnemy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Praying for Tonto to find a man who can last more than 40 seconds?? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by emmydee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
immortalcrown:
He prays for the mother to be blessed. But the mother, in her own birthday wishes to the son, made no reference to the father. Hmmm!
It is by force?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by AntiWailer: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dumb idiot.

You left her to fend for your Son on her own and you are here praying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by RELAN2446(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.
say no more, here i am
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by HeadShot: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
undecided
Zzor:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by kiddkash(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
do you have any prof that he is a 40 sec man?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:

Sometimes divorce is better than some marriage

So never say never , in some cases it's better to divorce

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by superability(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
HitRun:

2 surnames? How?

Is it not the man that is supposed to "find"? How is God suppose to help you now?
She means two dads... Tonto go fit still remarry na
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Omezif(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Odi mma
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
superability:

Till date, I can't judge or side any couple that their homes or marriage has gone hay wire... You will never know the true picture of what went down
The true picture is there for all to see but unfortunately the penis species have refused to hang this devil with their comments

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Damn, why you dey vex on top another woman dicck like this?
Haha
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by ameh99: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

E be like say e get wetin you never tell us about you and Churchhill o.. undecided undecided

Why are so personal na undecided

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
kiddkash:

do you have any prof that he is a 40 sec man?
His ex wife is the proof and that's enough proof

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

Some nice guys might not be lucky with women , but they are nice

Larry King married 7 times , he never lay hands on any of them

That thing u calling 40 secs might not be true , remember when things dey go well , Tonto use to tell us how she dey receive it all night , she dey praise the guy for bed

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
immortalcrown:
He prays for the mother to be blessed. But the mother, in her own birthday wishes to the son, made no reference to the father. Hmmm!

People like you easily fall for eye service. and you most likely are good at giving eye service too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by moneyissweet(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
That is women for you, very wicked ppl.

immortalcrown:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
majamajic:

Some nice guys might not be lucky with women , but they are nice

Larry King married 7 times , he never lay hands on any of them
And who is the nice guy?please try and be truthful in life,Churchill is a dare devil and you know it

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Flier: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good for nothing man
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by ameh99: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

E be like say e get wetin you never tell us about you and Churchhill o.. undecided undecided

Why you come carry the matter for head na lipsrsealed

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by OblorOblor: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by olisaEze(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Finally Tontolet don join 1st wife book club. Oh, what a world! grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by witworth(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ardar:
He's trying to sound like the good guy after he married his PA and best friend aka his sister, Rose Maurer or whatever.

The same woman Tonto told the world is sleeping with her husband which he denied and made her look like a crazy person.

Fear men and live a happy life.
so what else do you want him to do, curse her instead of blessings right?,
Just because he denied the allegations about the woman in the past doesn't mean he can't date the woman again, anyone can fall in love with anyone as long as they are not related by blood

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by raphy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
The boy is just 5yrs but is already rich. But he really has the look of his father..

If not the juju he uses to control ton to they would hv Been living happily.

His name has a church but in his heart he is devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) / Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.