Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh (45484 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
And who is the nice guy?please try and be truthful in life,Churchill is a dare devil and you know it

This last woman knows him very well , but she is going

Churchill might come for u Zzor u fit go , some men are not bad , but they can't stay with one woman

Churchill is just a womanizer , not a bad person as I see him
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by true2god: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
LaReinaa:
This man is too manipulative for my liking.. He should keep Tonto's name out of his lying lips..
I had somuch respect for him all these while thinking Tonto is the one with the issue not knowing that he is a deceptive green snake..

Please no one should quote me because I am not in the mood for trolls, I am busy sad
What about the many men Tonto Churchill had used, deceived and manipulated? Do you think Churchill is her first date? In the game of emotional and psychological manipulation, women are champions but will cry foul when/if the table turns against them. Tonto Churchill was greedy, just like 99% of modern women, thinking that Churchill was related to Olusegun Obasanjo. She is a gold-digger, like 99% of today's women.

It serves her well. She should continue crying in her privacy until she buys sense and stop her greed and lust for wealth from men she/they want to leech.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Thryphosa(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Some fools on nairaland will just die ontop another person matter. Make una face una own life.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by IJOBA11: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.
I WILL NOT TREAT YOU THAT WAY wink
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by IgboWarlord(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him

Wetin dey worry this one??.. undecided undecided..Bia,ishi odikwa gi nma?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by superability(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
The true picture is there for all to see but unfortunately the penis species have refused to hang this devil with their comments

Truth be told... Some vagina people will always be bias no matter what...

Personally, I can't support any of them cos na them say Yes I do for marriage... And since the best of a man is still a man... Certainly there must be misunderstandings but due to lack of systems to solve the issues timely, it ended in premium tears...

Tonto is not proving to be virtuous even after the divorce same with the so called church or na hill be the guy name self...

I just wish they borrow brains and wisdom to mend the broken walls...

This and many other failed marriages should be a warning and also birth in us desire not to plan for our marriages to fail

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
And who is the nice guy?please try and be truthful in life,Churchill is a dare devil and you know it

Zzor if Churchill come for u , u will go
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by superability(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
I WILL NOT TREAT YOU THAT WAY wink

This guy is shooting his shot
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
majamajic:

This last woman knows him very well , but she is going

Churchill might come for u Zzor u fit go , some men are not bad , but they can't stay with one woman

Churchill is just a womanizer , not a bad person as I see him
Churchill is a womanizer and not a bad person? like seriously?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Blackdisciple(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
immortalcrown:
He prays for the mother to be blessed. But the mother, in her own birthday wishes to the son, made no reference to the father. Hmmm!

Na W-O-M-A-N
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by EMMY76: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
I really pity tonto dike she fell for a yoruba demon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Churchill is a womanizer and not a bad person? like seriously?

Yes , many guys are womanizers , not that they are bad people . Have u seen Churchill had any issue with a guy or any organizations ? He is just paying women with their own coins , he is in same line with Kiddwaya of BBN . They are good hearted guys , but they take no shit from any girl , no girl came tame them

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by gassbee: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
That child is your son, no man or woman can change dat fact

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Blackdisciple(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Almost all folks never understood "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE" them think say na joke.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thryphosa:
Some fools on nairaland will just die ontop another person matter. Make una face una own life.
You are the fool,come directly and stop being a vegetable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by jonnayo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him
Sister that child that is celebrating his birthday today is an evidence that 40 seconds man can impregnate her.
So I rather advise you to look for the 40hours man but both will still yield the same results.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
witworth:
so what else do you want him to do, curse her instead of blessings right?,
Just because he denied the allegations about the woman in the past doesn't mean he can't date the woman again, anyone can fall in love with anyone as long as they are not related by blood

Analyzers and defenders of their fellow wayward mails.

You seriously and strongly believe that that man wasn't having an affair with his PA and then after his divorce, he started dating her and even married her just like that, Someone who was one of the reasons his marriage crashed wow what a coincidence.

I thought they were siblings as the both of them claimed? Where did the sudden attraction come from?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Akinh: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.
lolx....girls like you have like 3bfs, Val,Dec and Birthday guy and still pray for good husband when you keep fooling the 3 with the same lame words..Kai men don suffer...sorry did I just type that angry

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
EMMY76:
I really pity tonto dike she fell for a yoruba demon.
a real Yoruba demon,Tonto has been calm about all this and he stired up all this with his post,is it by force to marry him? very wicked man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Tectono: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
In the first place, why did Tonto stoop so low as to marry an ordinary yahoo boy who goes broke many times just because she thought that he was a son of a certain rich man? Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ardar:
He's trying to sound like the good guy after he married his PA and best friend aka his sister, Rose Maurer or whatever.

The same woman Tonto told the world is sleeping with her husband which he denied and made her look like a crazy person.

Fear men and live a happy life.

Why are you always bitter and confused?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by advanceDNA: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:

That’s the mistake we all make..

Love is not enough to keep two people together.

. if you doubt, ask why God’s love isn’t enough to make man remain in a good relationship with Him..

The chemistry of love only brings people together...it takes conscious commitment, Compromise, and a lot of forgiveness plus saying sorry when u at fault to stay together..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by IJOBA11: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
superability:

This guy is shooting his shot
I'M NOT A FOOTBALLER BRUH sad
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by GamalNasser: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

You must be a pained ow

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Samfloxin(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
handsomeyinka:
..chai..u finish this guy oo. How do you know his 40 secs?. Abi bros don climb the horse?
The guy might have slept with her
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Lucyspa: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yoruba men are not marriage-able.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Bola146(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akinh:
lolx....girls like you have like 3bfs, Val,Dec and Birthday guy and still pray for good husband when you keep fooling the 3 with the same lame words..Kai men don suffer...sorry did I just type that angry

It is well with your soul. Don't bring wrath of God on your life. Must you comment? angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by alizma: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
If you turn open eyes on everything, you are going to have problem like Tonto and others. Cupid the god of love that you all look forward to have in marriage has its eyes tied up. Stop picking on everything. If he had dissed her in his previous post but now prayed for her, then act like you didn't see the old post, focus on the positive one and by the time you do that severally, the supposed bad man will turn a new life.
Go and ask those who keep their marriage, you will realize that both parties had not been perfect but they have focused more on the positive side that the ugly side of each other.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Kelvin3476: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:

Its just one surname. WEDA TONTO ATTACHED HERS THERE NO MATTER
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by BigDick70inch(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

Stop been bitter.....
Why the hatred

Were u not the one.........complaining bitterly how Nairalanders dislike u so much??

Same u........is still hating here on an innocent men ehn??

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by superability(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
I'M NOT A FOOTBALLER BRUH sad

Okay o...
Best of luck
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Kelvin3476: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Madam judge, GOD WILL BLESS TONTO DIKE THE GOOD WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.