Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex (4689 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
A man identified as Ekanem Idongesit has commited suicide after he invested his sister's N50 million naira into MBA Forex trade in Oyo State. HGS Media Plus reports.

It was gathered that the sister who lives outside the country sent him the money for a house project.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the deceased invested the money in MBA trade to gain more profit before proceeding to his sister's project.

Consequently, the money was lost after MBA crashed and was unable to pay their investment.

It could be recall that the MBA trade crashed in the month of October over inability to pay back returns to investment.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-commits-suicide-after-investing-sisters-n50-million-in-mba-forex/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Bola146(f): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
cry How will the woman be now She lost money and her brother.

12 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by BusinessCity: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sowwie. RIP

Speak to people when depressed, all forms of trauma benefits from sharing what's within outwardly... Your sister would be willing to lose the 50 Million and have you around for 50 years. Mehn, talk, find confidante and speak up and out. Stop bottling all the wars deep within and keeping it alone to self. Men Talk !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by immortalcrown(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Greed, selfishness and heartlessness!

He invested another person's money, not even part of the but the whole money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Romanoff(f): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
The fastest way to ruin is through women, gambling and get rich quick scheme.

11 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Cpossibility(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by NaijaCover(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by marveangel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
No matter how endorses it never I repeat never fall for any money doubling scheme it always ends in tears

10 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Nbotee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Even the man's name sef sounds like "I don't get it".. I'm sure that money was sent in bits and pieces but for some reason he wanted to hit it big by investing the whole sum

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by HopeVictor(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why can't Nigerians learn that Ponzi scheme should be done with your spare money and not all your money.. Greed is very bad

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by DaddyRochie1642: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oya see what GREED has done to this one.

If that man had used his head very well he would have made more than enough profit from that his sister's 50million naira she sent to him,... All he had to do is simply inflate the price of the building materials grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by NairalandDoctor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
The last time I checked financial literacy and reaching out to some financial advisers cost little to nothing.

My Rip finish inside Labour room.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
She use the money play 2 sure odds rest in repayment
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by charles009(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
If I have that 50 million I will legit make over 9million in 90days. Ponzi ain't one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by cassidy1996(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
charles009:
If I have that 50 million I will legit make over 9million in 90days. Ponzi ain't one of them.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Jafaar: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
MBA didn't crash, Government CBN freezed 4 of their acconts. Why do you think efcc can't arrest him
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Stockquality: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hw can u drop all the money into one big scam,had it been he onvested like 3m,e for just bone. Greed and wanting to show off led to this sacrilege
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by stupidmod3: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Romanoff:

voting in another fossil creature for president

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Uniquisite: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by savageyoungboy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jafaar:
MBA didn't crash, Government CBN freezed 4 of their acconts. Why do you think efcc can't arrest him

Lol, mbaforex is a Ponzi scheme it has crashed like every other Ponzi scheme. Hope you aren't expecting your money. I watched a video on Ponzi scheme, then I realized mbaforex was one.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
cry How will the woman be now She lost money and her brother.
She would have killed the not so bright brother afterall.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Romanoff:

How does one ruin through women? They are cheap these days na.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:
Why can't Nigerians learn that Ponzi scheme should be done with your spare money and not all your money.. Greed is very bad
If they learn this, their would be no ponzi scheme.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oya see what GREED has done to this one.

If that man had used his head very well he would have made more than enough profit from that his sister's 50million naira she sent to him,... All he had to do is simply inflate the price of the building materials grin

He would have still done that of mba had paid him.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Theoutsider: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:

how about ponzi schemes are to be done with NO MONEY

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by weslay: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
NairalandDoctor:
The last time I checked financial literacy and reaching out to some financial advisers cost little to nothing.

My Rip finish inside Labour room.

Nigerians will never learn because of greed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by HopeVictor(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Theoutsider:

how about ponzi schemes are to be done with NO MONEY
Sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by VEXT: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
He did the right thing....He have escaped!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by zoedew: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Obinwanne Okeke a.k.a. Invictus Obi sure just learnt this the hard way after bagging ten years in the U.S. jailhouse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remains Of Martyred Female Student In Sokoto Spark Outrage Online (photo) / Meet 91 Year Old Police Officer Who Has No Plan To Retire (Photos) / Girl Stripped Naked For Cutting Her Friend's Face With Razor Blade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.