Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,329 members, 7,846,457 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex (4707 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by funmi37: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by africandictator(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sad!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by lichocho(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jafaar:
MBA didn't crash, Government CBN freezed 4 of their acconts. Why do you think efcc can't arrest him
wetin dem do wey make cbn freeze am?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by lichocho(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
BiggyB242:

Lol, mbaforex is a Ponzi scheme it has crashed like every other Ponzi scheme. Hope you aren't expecting your money. I watched a video on Ponzi scheme, then I realized mbaforex was one.
but forex de pay na..why not buy tools Nd trade..
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by 9gerian: 4:55am On Feb 18, 2021
He probably started with part of the money. Having lost that, the desperation to recover the increasing lost portions leads to the whole amount getting sucked in eventually.

immortalcrown:
Greed, selfishness and heartlessness!

He invested another person's money, not even part of the but the whole money.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by omojesu202(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Jafaar:
MBA didn't crash, Government CBN freezed 4 of their acconts. Why do you think efcc can't arrest him

you need someone to slap sense into you.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Tyche(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2021
Jafaar:

The thunder that will fire you is coming from Birnin Gwari
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2021
HopeVictor:
Why can't Nigerians learn that Ponzi scheme should be done with your spare money and not all your money.. Greed is very bad
They will never understand that because they are too greedy and gullible
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by showafrica(m): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Jafaar: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
lichocho:
wetin dem do wey make cbn freeze am?
Nigeria is having serious dollar restrictions,I guess.Dont worry all the money will be paid before August 2021,you guys will be shocked .
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Jafaar: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2021
Tyche:

The thunder that will fire you is coming from Birnin Gwari
I don't have time to insult you,do you know how many petitions have been sent to efcc and they have not arrested him
The CEO Maxwell odum is working freely in Abuja,does that not tell you the government is part of the problem
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Jafaar: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
BiggyB242:

Lol, mbaforex is a Ponzi scheme it has crashed like every other Ponzi scheme. Hope you aren't expecting your money. I watched a video on Ponzi scheme, then I realized mbaforex was one.
you watched a video does not mean that is what happened,check the CEO Maxwell odum on Instagram.He is explaining everything
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Tyche(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Jafaar:
I don't have time to insult you,do you know how many petitions have been sent to efcc and they have not arrested him
The CEO Maxwell odum is working freely in Abuja,does that not tell you the government is part of the problem

Either you are Maxwell or one of paid minions doing his image laundry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by moorevic(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
immortalcrown:
Greed, selfishness and heartlessness!

He invested another person's money, not even part of the but the whole money.

If he was all these you said, he wouldn't have taken his life.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Jafaar:

Na so,

You clearly don't understand what a ponzi is.

If they were legit the would be regulated by the SEC.

do you know what they call "seggregation ot funds"? If they were legit and regulated, insurance would cover them such that in times of financial issues or bankruptcy Their clients will be compensated.

If you have money in this but using all these talks to give yourself hope... Well you could be lucky but there's a 90% chance your money is gone.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by AlphaSoul: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Theoutsider: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Jafaar:
you watched a video does not mean that is what happened,check the CEO Maxwell odum on Instagram.He is explaining everything

Just a couple months about you were begging for for money.. Now you are a professional trader. grin

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by alexola20(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Investing Sister's N50 Million In MBA Forex by Jafaar: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Theoutsider:

Just a couple months about you were begging for for money.. Now you are a professional trader. grin
i don't know we're I wrote am a professional forex trader meanwhile I serve a marvelous God who can change anyone's situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 91 Year Old Police Officer Who Has No Plan To Retire (Photos) / Am Tempted To Deal With This Aunty Always Coming To My Place / He Was Alive They Broke His Spinal Cord And Behead Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.